You are not logged in.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

• "Sarkas" started this thread

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 2:58pm

[Collectionthread] Bone Peak

For a fast forwarding, we have been asked to start a collection thread for Bone Peak.

Please let us know here, if you experience anything, that shouldn't be here. Any kind of feedback is appreciated.

Off topic is not wanted here as always. Thank you so much! ::hug:

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Masazuka

Professional

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 3:13pm

first thing i noticed upon reaching first boss was that my phy attack was at 30k with no visible debuffs to cause that, reentering ini fixed it
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 3:43pm

Remove the mobs that are right outside of the instance.

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 4:18pm

Courtesy of the German forums, players have been wondering if this qualifies as experiencing something that shouldn't be there:

The name of the instance isn't supposed to be some kind of pun, is it? :whistling:

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 5:28pm

Courtesy of the German forums, players have been wondering if this qualifies as experiencing something that shouldn't be there:

The name of the instance isn't supposed to be some kind of pun, is it? :whistling:
here's a larger version of the screenie.

CIKE - S/D/R

runic

Beginner

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 7:11pm

There is a part where Captain Maarcel needs to be freed i think order to unlock the barrier before of b4/b5. Now while doing the tactics for that part, mobs tend to spwan too fast and tactic fails.

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 7:27pm

Kept getting to 1 rune left then fail, adds spawn stupidly fast.. even with a ch/m barriering the npc, 2 mages and a wd killing t hem.

edit: got it down on easy mode, wd/w p/k ch/m 2 mages and a r/m xD

runic

Beginner

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 8:38pm

We almost got it on normal mode, but mobs spawned really fast and paper rogues couldn't take it anymore :P

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 11:56pm

2nd boss seems to break if person who takes rune dies(or loses phoenix before placing it). Adds keep spawning over and over and no new rune appears. Highly doubtful its meant to be "1 fail and then you gotta go swap gear".

Also some adds can't be pulled off NPC, and must be psychically taunted from them, dunno if its intended either.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cenre" (Feb 26th 2016, 12:20am)

Friday, February 26th 2016, 3:44am

I would question if those charging mobs near the end at the captain are supposed to hit so hard, cos that's what makes it almost impossible. We gave up and did the rest of the ini and then went back but still couldn't finish it on easy. That was with two healers healing/Shielding the captain.

Friday, February 26th 2016, 5:33am

I feel like ch/m is almost required to do the instance, even on easy mode, because the mobs near end as you say, hit stupidly high on boss, we had 4 runes done on hardmode and it was full health, and still failed because it just nukes the captain so fast.

Friday, February 26th 2016, 2:54pm

here's a larger version of the screenie.

Nice catch! :D

Hoping for Smacht + Sio merge :] Fingers Crossed!! They did it! :D

Friday, February 26th 2016, 10:12pm

Just thought, K/P should work at 2nd, just need to time it right. Also, some of the chargers can be CC'd at the door so never hit the boss.

mokkan666

The Artist

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 10:26pm

Getting more random screen freezes in here then I do elsewhere. If its due to the instance or not I can only speculate.

Oh and 6th boss bugs. Cant be killed. Save your phoenixes on this one, doesnt matter since it wont die.

"OK ? now, girls. I want you to concentrate. Failure is not an option. And Bethany? If you feel the need to vomit up there, just swallow it."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mokkan666" (Feb 27th 2016, 11:24pm)