You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 11:14am

Kidnapped by housemaid?

Not sure how to go abut reporting issues, but Housemaid is still refusing to let my characters leave their houses. I can now teleport out, but not leave normally.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 6:07pm

Some players still can't get out of their houses, but once moved out by a GM, it usually didn't occour again. We ask everyone who is still stuck there to either submit a ticket or to pop into our IRC, which you can find here

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 6:44pm

You should be able to recall out of your house Transport: Logar/Reifort/etc should also work but not the IS type stones). Once out, you should be able to return to your house at your zone of origin (possibly any housemaid but I didn't test that) and re-enter your house. Then, shutting the game down and then restarting it, left all my chars able to move around normally.

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 10:03pm

This issue should have been fixed.

It *might* on the odd occasion occur that you haven't logged in for a while and are still suffering from this problem. In this case please contact Support or find a GM in IRC in order to ask if you can be force-removed from your house. After that no more problems should occur.

If after a while of active playing this issue suddenly occurs again then please create a new thread (with details).