You are not logged in.

Healium

Beginner

• "Healium" started this thread

Monday, April 11th 2016, 9:56am

GridCliqueIt problems

http://mods.curse.com/addons/rom/gridcliqueit
Posted a comment about this there aswell.
Seems like im not the first/only one with same problem.

My issue is that the bars can freeze randomly.
Shows full HP but member could be at 50% HP or even dead.

Disabling and enabling addon solves it temporarily, but the problem is when this happens during fights.
Boys getting buffed up, pots, everything, music, CDs - GOGO - 15 sec into bossfight i see dead people on floor with full HP according to addon /sadfaced healer.

Any addon hacker with some tips&tricks or recommendations?

/Healium

Healium

Beginner

Monday, April 11th 2016, 1:15pm

I might add that it's not the entire addon that freezes. Some bars can continue working as they should (with hp/debuffs/HoTs and all that).
That's really what's tricking me into thinking that all is fine before we initiate fights.
I haven't been able to figure out what is causing this, but i've noticed players ressing outide & runs back in seems to freeze their bars (only sometimes tho).
If I can't find a solution to this, is there anything i can do to "disable/enable/refresh" the addon like every 10sec or so?

Morieth

Trainee

Monday, April 11th 2016, 5:42pm

Does that happen in 6 player party or raid too? I used to get this problem in simple party from time to time, but switching to raid fixes the issue for me, hope it's the same for you. If it happens on raid mode, I don't know what to tell you...
The voices made me do it...42.
Mage/Druid/Rogue/Warrior/Warden/Scout 99/99/Ummm/99/82/something low

Healium

Beginner

Monday, April 11th 2016, 6:41pm

I have never experienced it in a 6 player party or raid tbh (im mostly in 3-5player groups).
I haven't had the problem for that long, so I don't know really.
But thx alot for the tip! Gonna try it out later tonight.

I also recieved a macro from Drako in game, that reloads the addon with a single click.
If the problem stays, that will be a lifesaver :)

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 3:13pm

Hey Healium got the same problems with GridCliquelt especially in SW that the hp bars are freezed. I really suggest you to take Raidheal instead:
http://mods.curse.com/addons/rom/raidheal

The last guild in which I played has forbidden !!! me to use that addon because raidHeal is ways more faster and in GC I allways got the problem that the hp bars of the wardens pet just vanished within the bossfight. If you change the addon you will see that RH and GC has much in common (settings) you just have to play around with it :)

Hope i could help you and gl :D

Healium

Beginner

Monday, April 18th 2016, 7:27am

Hey Healium got the same problems with GridCliquelt especially in SW that the hp bars are freezed. I really suggest you to take Raidheal instead:
http://mods.curse.com/addons/rom/raidheal

The last guild in which I played has forbidden !!! me to use that addon because raidHeal is ways more faster and in GC I allways got the problem that the hp bars of the wardens pet just vanished within the bossfight. If you change the addon you will see that RH and GC has much in common (settings) you just have to play around with it :)

Hope i could help you and gl :D
Thank you! I will definitely try it out! :)