You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 2:22pm

Item Shop gift option Bugged

No possibility to gift anything from the IS : The IS opens but the icons below the Items are not visible except when i put my cursor on them. When i click on it, i don't have access to the gift option, instead the screen is frozen (light blue). However i can buy items for myself with no issue.

Server: Aurora

Version: 6.5.6.2776.en
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vDHTcJT.jpg?1[/img]
Lix (Aurora) angry and retired customer, fed up with gambling to obtain what is necessary to play this game

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KeathofDeath" (May 28th 2016, 2:29pm)

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 2:28pm

Your link is broken:P

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 2:30pm

ty:) i swear it's not me who designed the IS :p
Lix (Aurora) angry and retired customer, fed up with gambling to obtain what is necessary to play this game

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 3:02pm

Bonjour,

We have received a report before from the French community that the Item-Shop is broken on that version. Seeing as a French problem is now posted again, I wonder if this only happens on French versions or can someone else confirm the same problem for another language?

Zerker.

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 3:17pm

Good thing this was all tested right? :)

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 4:28pm

Good thing this was all tested right? :)

While I normally don't disclose any information on testing, I will admit that we did not test *all* Item Shop functions on all languages, mainly just English and German. But of course if problems arise on another language version of the Item-Shop then you are free to report them to me and I will take care of it.

That said, as the problem is actually already known, I will move it to Reported. Should the same problem occur for another language then please create a new topic.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Merci beaucoup.

Zerker.

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 6:10pm

Merci pour ton action, l'ami :)
I play on English version of ROM but i got IS in French (I would like to have it in English by the way).

Hardwell

Intermediate

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 6:29pm

One more information : It is possible to gift items with the "preview option" (such as mounts, skins, pets...). Only items without this option are affected !

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 12:07am

Any ETA on a fix? This is really annoying....

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 11:53am

Salut,

Quality Assurance is aware of the problem, but it'll take a bit of time. Please have some patience. :)

Zerker.

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 3:39pm

Thank you....

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 5:58pm

Any news?
Let's summarize the current situation:
- we had a functioning and functional IS;
- you promised us a new improved IS;
- we got a shit instead and an enhanced wheel of scam / greed (you can call the way you want);
- you said no worry, we have full control on it and we will improve it ;
- after a while and this "hudge" improvement of the IS, the French version (damned i used it in English before) is still broken....

So either you give me my Euros back or you sort it out.... please!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KeathofDeath" (Jun 8th 2016, 2:31am)

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 11:20am

Morning,

I just received word that this problem has been fixed. Can you verify this?

Zerker.

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 1:15pm

It is. Thank you for your personal action. You should be appointed to the IS management team since you are effective. Maybe we would finally get some items that we are requesting introduced...

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 11:41pm

Good, I heard from multiple sides that the problem has now been fixed so I will this bug to Fixed Bugs.

Let me know in the case that any other problems arise.

Zerker.