You are not logged in.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 3:47am

Housing

Going to try this here, since I got in trouble for posting in the US forums, even tho I live in the US. Just started playing the game again. Played it once before, so I kno there is housing. I go to the housemaid, get my chest of goodies, but when I try to go to my house, it says the zone is closed. So is there no housing on the EU side. I am playing on the Ceth PVE server. Wasn't offered any servers in the US after I created my character.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 8:36am

You have to change your region on the client, when you open it, in the bottom left will be a button with region/language which lets you switch to us servers. Will be worth you starting over again to be in a timezone with people you live around, as well as speak a language you understand, since cath is polish.
PS: yes we have houses. But zones can sometimes crash.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 12:08pm

Going to try this here, since I got in trouble for posting in the US forums, even tho I live in the US. Just started playing the game again. Played it once before, so I kno there is housing. I go to the housemaid, get my chest of goodies, but when I try to go to my house, it says the zone is closed. So is there no housing on the EU side. I am playing on the Ceth PVE server. Wasn't offered any servers in the US after I created my character.
Hello Again Oz,

House zones are open, please try again and see if it works for you too.

update: sorry they had to be closed again :( Developer is working on the issue.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 2:32pm

I believe you mean Cath ^^ The server had some issues regarding the house zones but it should be fixed by now. Additionally it's a polish server. Infos about the polish servers you find on the polish board here

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 7:19pm

want to enter my house! its broken again ?(
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 7:25pm

We are aware of it and already working on the issue.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers