You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

• "SheIsMyHeroin" started this thread

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 7:12pm

Now we have a situation you are forced to either leech sw farming balloons or towers or join an alt guild. I'm totally NOT agree!!! badges are NOT necessary for everyone! NOONE force you to join there (SW) :D
Furthermore having different type of players (pve only and pvp only) in one guild means there will be different views on sw, result the pvp only players will complain about afk pve players in sw or even not joining at all, they on their turn will complain the pvp players arent ever available for runs and about the fact winning will result in stronger opponents so they will prefer draws since only reason they in sw is to get the badges needed for those SW skills."and about the fact winning will result in stronger opponents so they
will prefer draws since only reason they in sw is to get the badges
needed for those SW skills." well what about random word from my english dictionary ....... "hypocritical"
Accept there is a group of people that does not like sw and will never make pvp gear but will join sw for badges since they want IBW aslong there is no reasonable alternative. They leech badges, take away firepower from real warriors that cant enter but they donate mats for guild buildings because they have advantage from them for runs just like you benefit from them in sw and if your guild farms endgame instances the pvp only group might even get access to cheap stats and weapons from runs.... both type of players are valuable for a guild, and yes there is a synergy between sw and pve content, if you want to get rid of pve players who arent productive in sw please do not try to force them to like sw.... give them an alternative to get their badges, they rather run an instance then stand afk on a tower...

Have lot of experience with many many guilds ... probably no one in this forum join so many guilds as i did/do! Have endless talks about PvP and PvE about value of players and symbiosis between PvP and PvE players! well at some point i noticed that PvE players are not really helping in leveling guild building and resist if you ask them for help (material donations) this make a burning scar in my mind so deep and painful that i start make statistik of donations in several guilds! have few files with realy rich data :) about PvE giving HM stats and weapons for free in guild for PVP players ... this always "happens" when we talk about ... but in real so rare that is not even worht to talk about! ... I know many peoples as many you can't even counting so much!
In all this years i Didn't SEE anyone PvE player Who deserve to have IBW just because is "Cool guy" There are many things that you can make for cool friend .. give stat away or 100 proofs for b day .... but THARE are stuff about Honor and IBW need to be given only on this WHO DESERVE!

Perhaps making sw badges available for mems at codex vendors will be an option to get rid of leechers, or even rewarding online players that arent in sw with same number of badges the people in sw receive excluding the sw reward packages ofcourse.Game forge can put some item in HM bosses and you can colect like 1000 of this and get something like IBW v2.01 but not form badges soooooooooorrry :P

This will not prevent afk tower farming by alts because every team feels the need to buy and place tons of traps to spot those rogues, silence those healers and warlocks, stun everybody and try to prevent fearcaps as much as possible, so sw focused players will put champion-mage alts on gates and crystal farming alts on towers regardless of pve badgeleechers in sw or not....

Of Course changes is suggesting will Prevent! is all similar:
If i want to have title from last boss KBN .... or quest DONE i have to found party for there ... and be a BIT useful in this "run" not just "i give 6%" is same in SW !
Guys and Girls IBW is not like +20 jewels ...... not every need ot have it ... you have to pay for it ....... in this case by blood XD
but ...... excuse me not by MY BLOOD! coz i not go fight till you leech on tower!
and i suggesting to every honorable fighter! kill the leecher tell him truth! stop care he is your Guild leader or your private Dias seller or even your "friend" ... Tell him truth in eyes and let him live with that :love: :love: :love: :love:
love you all boys and girls have fun and special :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: to tsjilp and all like him "you" will have bad DPS even with IBW i swear you :love: :love: :love: :love:[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 10:37am

Quoted from SheIsMyHeroin:
Furthermore having different type of players (pve only and pvp only) in one guild means there will be different views on sw, result the pvp only players will complain about afk pve players in sw or even not joining at all, they on their turn will complain the pvp players arent ever available for runs and about the fact winning will result in stronger opponents so they will prefer draws since only reason they in sw is to get the badges needed for those SW skills."and about the fact winning will result in stronger opponents so they
will prefer draws since only reason they in sw is to get the badges
needed for those SW skills." well what about random word from my english dictionary ....... "hypocritical"
End of quote

What does that even mean?lol

Have lot of experience with many many guilds ... probably no one in this forum join so many guilds as i did/do! Have endless talks about PvP and PvE about value of players and symbiosis between PvP and PvE players! well at some point i noticed that PvE players are not really helping in leveling guild building and resist if you ask them for help (material donations) this make a burning scar in my mind so deep and painful that i start make statistik of donations in several guilds! have few files with realy rich data :) about PvE giving HM stats and weapons for free in guild for PVP players ... this always "happens" when we talk about ... but in real so rare that is not even worht to talk about! ... I know many peoples as many you can't even counting so much!
In all this years i Didn't SEE anyone PvE player Who deserve to have IBW just because is "Cool guy" There are many things that you can make for cool friend .. give stat away or 100 proofs for b day .... but THARE are stuff about Honor and IBW need to be given only on this WHO DESERVE!

End of quote

First, I like how you find yourself so much better than everone else in the forum, that's a really nice view on things.
I also find it really nice that you don't think PvE players deserve IBW. In most instances you can't compete with other players if you don't have IBW, and why? because you haven't done SW every day for the past 2 years? That's rediculous. The server numbers are getting lower
and lower, so it's getting really hard to find a nice raid nowadays. Do you want the game to fully die that badly?
All I can state here is the facts about MY guild. We are spread 50/50 PVP to PVE. The people that don't do SW generate most of the mats (from planters and mems) while the PVPers log in at 19:45 and log out at 21:15.

I haven't been in "so many guilds as you do", but in my case what you are saying isnt true.

Guys and Girls IBW is not like +20 jewels ...... not every need ot have it ... you have to pay for it ....... in this case by blood XD
but ...... excuse me not by MY BLOOD! coz i not go fight till you leech on tower!
and i suggesting to every honorable fighter! kill the leecher tell him truth! stop care he is your Guild leader or your private Dias seller or even your "friend" ... Tell him truth in eyes and let him live with that :love: :love: :love: :love:
love you all boys and girls have fun and special :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: to tsjilp and all like him "you" will have bad DPS even with IBW i swear you :love: :love: :love: :love:[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

End of quote

Again with the insult at the end, really classy. Honestly all I can read from your post is that you want to make it actually harder for people to get IBW instead of easier. The game is already declining, I don't think making IBW harder is a step in the right direction.
Also it sounds like you want to be god of SW, and everyone else be damned.

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 2:18pm

his topic is made to suggest some necessary changes to fix long time existing unfair advantage of half AFK characters on tower who steal deserved max reward from truth "fighters" ! Or here is still someone who think he on tower 80% of time deserve 13 badges more then someone with 100+ kills ?
at some point i feel like i have to surrender and say:
"Ok equal reward for all in guild" But why? do i get memento while Guild farm ini? No ... i have to be inside and to be inside i have to be usefull class combo good for party combination of classes! There is no place for 5 tanks and 4 healers in same party ...
kinda similar in SW ... after fixing of wrong way of generating SW currencies = afk-s are useless and abuse with overbuild zilions of traps towers people will have to be usefull in SW somehow! coz NO you surround one tower around your char with towers and traps and your done ... sound strange! If by some reason Opponent guild come and destroy your "nest" you have to scream in guild chat that enemy are taking "our home" xD in many cases this is worst ever you can do for your guild ... coz your guild will really come ot help "you" and save "your nest" leaving middle or even enemy towers <--- they take with so much blood! ... or leave enemy gate attack ... imagine if 2-3 ppls with scrolls are wasting time to "save your nest" .... it will ruin entire ATTACK! so instead oif enter enemy castle and destroy enemy forge = end of Enemy upgrades ability! .... your guild lose More Towers or oportunity to enter Enemy castle because someone destroy your fluffy nest ???
I have countless cases to see this in many guilds!
"Guild massive leave front position to save someone ass" .... OUR best killers have to cross entire map to save "fluffy home nest" of someone who is half afk and in end will steal THEIR 13 badges XD
there is nothing more cynically from this situation in SW now!
There is nothing to make me feel shame then see how we lose 2-3 towers and some time SW because of:
"our farmers are not capable re take home tower against 2-3 ppl and some time THIS need entire guild ot return to home" ...won't speak about 100% no ability to control guards aggro wont speak about how one person can hold 10 busy 1min + ...
Anyway Game need Changes! SW need Changes! Coz now is Wrong!
1. Afk-s get max reward = insane!
2. Too much defense make game unplayable in last 20 min!
3. Existing now currencies system in SW don't give advantage to guild with better fighters!
4. People who care for farm atm can be usefull "a bit forward"
5. People who won't start fight anyway well for them Gameforge have to fownd diffrent way to continue "SW" titles tree till so desired IBW!
Warrior
Also it sounds like you want to be god of SW, and everyone else be damned.
You are understand me so wrong! I Want to be surrounded by equal .... even for you it sound like "Gods of war meeting" but for me is ...i want to see fight for victory and how peoples build and drive rams not move their 4-th ALT to tower!
#MakeNPStoGiveIBWfor1gold
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 4:51pm

PVP and PVE we are so similar!!!
You all know who am i right? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#MakeNPStoGiveIBWfor1gold

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SheIsMyHeroin" (Mar 4th 2017, 5:15pm)

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 11:00pm

Spoiler Spoiler

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 11:04pm

Well in before the threat is locked.

Instead of a contructive threat this became a bash threat, instead of trying to argue about feedback, its smash time, cause if my insult is the best my argument is won?

PVP is dead, not 1 pvp server is still here.
Without the titles in Siege war, even SW was a waste of time for 75% of the players, else they wouldnt be forced to do sumething they dislike and forces them to go settle for a crap role in SW.
And Tsjilp would take you in a run for Mems if u asked for it, I know him well enough for that.
PVE keeps this game alive, people spend ridiclous kind of money for gear standards, the game is to expensive to make more gear per char, so the choice for pvp and pve is made.
When you argue that PVE shouldnt mix with PVP, this could mean several things: One of them no PVE equipment including weapons should be usable in Siege War, since that would require honour weapons, or things crafted in pve, or pets created in pve.
To argue that pve players are less skilled or less welcome in SW, cause they dont meet your standards, or your idea of fun, you will reject manny players supporting your ideas. With no supporting playerbase, not even the ideas which are very good, will make it into the game.

It's sad to derail threats spamming hard replies. Tsjilp has a point which could have been considerd. His fun in RoM is not wrong, neither is yours.
The argument of people loving SW for honour is for manny players just <blieb>, and you know why? Those people who said they love SW, stopped using fighting outside their daill rewards. If SW was so fun, then real PVP guilds would do PVP all day instead of instances, and dailly choires.
Some people would love to do it, but the mayority of players isnt doing it for honour or fun, they do it for rewards, farming in a way.

Your latest idea threat was welthought, and even if i dont agree on all points, it s a solid base to work from. Honour is not gained by satbbing sumeone down cause he was lesser geared or skilled then you, honour and skills are more then words, its how you act after the victory.
Winnning a debate is not who makes the hardest bash, it's the one who explains his/her point and gets the crowd going.
Winning a debate and getting supporters for your cause, and your ideas is how you canchange Siege war. Punching out only gives reaasons to close threat and keep the game as it is.

Yu can be constructive, sveral threats had some effort and solid base thought around it. You made heads turn. Its sad to see threats die like our servers.

Now to close with some humour:
Lets all relax:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e59guruVL4o

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 4:22pm

dizcorduzii
you are right about PVP is dead, but thats i try to change!
People's cannot be forced to like something they don't like :)
And for me is totally clear i can't change this ...noone can!
Truth is people who want Sw titles are hostages of SW ...... have to be there to get title! This is something that is Gameforge or idk who is basic game conception maker mistake (maybe) Frogstar maybe Runewalker idk ..... the mistake is not one there are many connected in chain small mistakes or stuffs we missing
1. best skills (most important) for PVE are locked only and only in PVP mode (SW)
2. SW is only one time per day! and even join SW regular is hard to take hight level titles/skills (IBW)
3. Stuffs are different on level 55 and NOW ... before was posible to be active and really usefull with same gear in pvp and pve ..... ther was no pvp gear and peoples was use some stamina in gear ... i remember build was like 2 sta ber item even for dps ... was just such time! now with dex/p att x6 even full buffed fogue is under 100k hp = onehit = ne sense to buff oz is too expansive and no worth (onehit anyway)
4. best SW titles are hard to get (need lot of badges) and for new characters is HARD
it take ~ 18 month everyday SW most of times to WIN and all time ot get max for your guild reward ... some players can't wait!
5. Game is maked for burst DMG and every DPS want ot be good on his job ... to be good = be on top in scrutinizer! thats why after take +20 weapon and accessory players WANT last bonus DMG posible and this is IBW ... (does not matter they are under half of best dps dmg done)
6. also is bad coz IBW not help with anything to half of classes (support and healers) they have no real motivation to do SW coz of badges ...... they do for FUN! (half truth but sound like good joke)
7. As i say many times in this topic "reward system in Sw at this moment is totaly wrong" even like temporally solution can be maked equal reward for all in SW (at last who have 10 min inside) or so buy people who count days till IBW will be calmed they not need to farm in midd midd 20 min every day to be sure they are in 10 who get 13 badges
8. Honor point gear is not good enought! it missing adequate accessory and also no PVP shield /talisman also NO PVP Weapon!!!! is realy wrong and talk a lot for missing imagination in Runewalker and Co
8.1 imagine PVP weapons with bonus DMG over players <=== weapon have low dmg then Hardmode and even craft but hit harder in PVP (fix way how pvp players get weapon)
8.2 weapon can have also skill (fire , ice or poison damage over time) or slow effect
also chanse to block or so ....... this game is named "Runes of MAGIC" and i didn't saw any magic sword here xD
8.3 adequate accessory equal or near to HOE or VN sets! %stamina or so and skill maybe not from from Honor point or from "Proof of honor" <-- new PVP currency
Yes price can be serious like 1000 -2000 point = kills for one pull but still is good reward for peoples WHO FIGHT!
Why for peoples who fight only? well is PVP item at all useless in PvE so .... will be nice reward for peoples who like to fight
9. Necessary to be in SW to get badges in time that is not posible for you .... this isi realy big problem! ..... in way of doing compromises to peoples who don't like PVP but want SW titles this is one of things that i think about it need fixes but idk how!
10. SW is one time per day and other PVP arenas are not popular ...... why they are not popular and how Gameforge can fix this and make PVP more atractive ...
... Rewards guys is all about rewards .... IF arenas 6vs6 and other few give "Proof of honor" per kill? AND if with "Proof of honor" can buy this "adequate accessory equal or near to HOE or VN sets! %stamina" <--- with good stats (like arcanum)
this will make all Arenas full with peoples = no need to wait 10 min to enter and will decrease chanse to meet chell+ Clock xD
maybe ...... in way of do compromises for "peoples who don't like PVP but want SW titles" ...... "Proof of honor" Vendor NPS can sell not bound BADGES ..... if all PVP mods SW and Arenas are popular there will be many who will SELL ... and maybe even on decent price?
Example:
you (pve) sell red sta/dex coz no need and Me(pvp) buy it right?
and i have IBW or im healer and no need "extra badges from vendor" so i can sell to YOU (pve) not bound badges ..... maybe sound strange to buy something you can get for free now on tower half tome afk but ....... you can buy 1000 badges for just one week? maybe first days price can go wild but ........If all PVP mods SW and Arenas are popular there will be many who will SELL
think about for me is a good exit from situation

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 5:31pm

1. best skills (most important) for PVE are locked only and only in PVP mode (SW)

- Most desired cause of point 5. Its a fail design to make a paycheck burst game, its one of biggest flaws since level 80 (when GF started to market this design even more, p2w is best money). It was a nice lure to draw pve players to pve, but only ruined SW in a way, with altguilds, point abuse, using low points guild to destroy lower guild point area, and driven manny players away. SW should give more PvP buff titles. And the hardmode instances with strats should have PvE titles.
2. SW is only one time per day! and even join SW regular is hard to take hight level titles/skills (IBW)

Nope u cna do more SW per day, but the honor badges are just 1x per day, hence people enjoying PVP could do more, but the farming illness even affects this area, Your suggestion for new currency should change this, so pvp can do pvp all day, and badges stay 1x per day.
3. Stuffs are different on level 55 and NOW ... before was posible to be active and really usefull with same gear in pvp and pve ..... ther was no pvp gear and peoples was use some stamina in gear ... i remember build was like 2 sta ber item even for dps ... was just such time! now with dex/p att x6 even full buffed fogue is under 100k hp = onehit = ne sense to buff oz is too expansive and no worth (onehit anyway)

Burst p2w damage formula made this best way of marketing, gameforge has no idea of the original game and this doesnt know balanace or how to correctly counter glassclasses runners. Gameforge still thinks the naked caveman with the biggest club is the best dps, sadly the human who invented skill (from brains and training) created armour and is very evolved in warfare, with proper survability vs dps.
4. best SW titles are hard to get (need lot of badges) and for new characters is HARD it take ~ 18 month everyday SW most of times to WIN and all time ot get max for your guild reward ... some players can't wait!

GF made this game so p2w, that people cant wait for the best title, players have become tablet players where u can buy anything and don’t have to play your game to get it. This made this title in an Asiagrinder another fail mechanic. Players have no patience or drive to wait, GF happily offers Itemshop or glitches between the rules, which took a long time to fix. making the title as hard as it is today
5. Game is maked for burst DMG and every DPS want ot be good on his job ... to be good = be on top in scrutinizer! thats why after take +20 weapon and accessory players WANT last bonus DMG posible and this is IBW ... (does not matter they are under half of best dps dmg done)

Player flaw, though it takes skill to tweak dps, scrutenizer addon has become a good way for P2W mthod. Gamers where about skills. The again i as a teamplayer enjoy a teamvicotory more then the starplayer who has more ego then skills on the field.

Im sorry my concentration isnt what it was. Il stop here for now.

Your currency could make SW fun for PVP players, and maybe someway to introduce another way to IBW, which takes effort (like 18 months), like minigames in guild or something like that.
PVP wepaons could be added to glory shop (PVP gear) which overcomes DR more easy unlike pve weapons. My counter was to imply a factor that pve items are used in SW, so even PVP needs its pve players to farm them. The idea has another layer: make pvp weapons for pvp.

I rather argue or tweak ideas like this then ideas which get locked away and neither implemented.

We dont agree on all, but at least were back to real feedback. Sorry for now im off :)

Moraglia

Beginner

Monday, March 6th 2017, 7:22am

SW should be for all levels!

I've been playing since 2009, and over the years I have invited friends who have been console players to join and become ROMulans, some are still in their first 6 months of playing, some are endgame. The lower level players read this thread and take it to heart.. As a gamer, you must remember your first proper experience. This forum is normally friendly, but this thread can get quite aggressive.
And those aggressive posters really should think about the audience, arrogance isn't and never will be attractive to new players. And, they're really quite repetitive...

Be nice! :thumbsup:

tsjilp

Trainee

Thursday, March 9th 2017, 2:35pm

... Rewards guys is all about rewards .... IF arenas 6vs6 and other few give "Proof of honor" per kill? AND if with "Proof of honor" can buy this "adequate accessory equal or near to HOE or VN sets! %stamina" <--- with good stats (like arcanum)

VN or HOE sets are obtained by killing bosses with static values, the opponents (mobs and bosses) will always have the same basic pdef, mdef, physical or magical damage, same for worldbosses...

The system you are proposing is based on plain bodycount no matter if the opponent is "immortal" guild or "altsonly" and no matter if its 36 versus 10 or 20 versus 20.... sure the numbers will be equal in arena but even there its just a matter of luck to get weaker opponents.

It takes effort to get familiar with instances and (world)boss tactics, usually you dont clear on day 1 a new instance or worldboss comes out and the majority of pve players will never clear hardmodes unless its 3 or more levelcapraises later....

Why give rewards comparable to HOE or VN if said reward can be farmed with alt guilds in setup matches or even 1vs 1 arena with just 2 accounts? That really makes no sense....

If you want to get rid of AFK badge leechers in SW just get rid of the reasons to be one...

Apart from "pve only" and "pvp only" players there is a group of players that does like both sw and instances, they will farm worldbosses, VOR and HOE, and they will do minigames and Arkanium Arena and will have the benefit of some very good sets and stats they got as reward for their efforts....

You can buy pvp sets with good stat and a bagstat on it for honorpoints, maybe no weapons or talismans or shields... but with next capraise you will have 2 sets of 4 items and option to get a ring or an Earring, basicly with the 2 sets and 2x ring you can allready get 10 x 4.7 damageresist from players for 47% total plus 2 x 12 setbonus makes 71 % damage resist from players...

Several classes have their own damage resistances, with pvp gear champions can easily reach 90 % constant and 100% for 10-20 sec damage resistant, knight/mage pretty much can be 100% damage resistant permanent allready, how many player damage resist items you really want more on the list?

Imho if you start rewarding based on kills only in sw youll probably end up with just a few classes in sw.... sooner a reason for several classes not to be in sw anymore then for people to return or join the game.

Not that many people around anymore, better focus on giving some activities that are fun for pve players to do in sw without having to gear up that still makes them usefull for a guild then to drive them away, lets be fair, there's at most 10 guilds now that actually are anything near "SW Ready", at best there's 5 good matches during one round of sw.... basicly if you are in one of these guilds you either fight one of the other 9 guilds or you bumrush the others crystal in 5 minutes if you drawed a more casual sw guild as opponent....

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "tsjilp" (Mar 9th 2017, 3:51pm)

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Thursday, March 9th 2017, 10:38pm

VN or HOE sets are obtained by killing bosses with static values, the opponents (mobs and bosses) will always have the same basic pdef, mdef, physical or magical damage, same for worldbosses...

The system you are proposing is based on plain bodycount no matter if the opponent is "immortal" guild or "altsonly" and no matter if its 36 versus 10 or 20 versus 20.... sure the numbers will be equal in arena but even there its just a matter of luck to get weaker opponents.

It takes effort to get familiar with instances and (world)boss tactics, usually you dont clear on day 1 a new instance or worldboss comes out and the majority of pve players will never clear hardmodes unless its 3 or more levelcapraises later....
Everything is about amount of time=money= currency ... all depend how many kills 1 item will cost
PVP items are useless in PVE so don't compare with HM inis and HOE ...
i think PVP weapon and "Good" pvp accessory set have to follow this tradition!
so lets clear how it have to look like!
Both pvp set Armor give NO Crit and no ATTACK!
Without some crit and attack from accessory character become too tank and have no DMG to kill anything ... so accessory SET have to give CRIT! but to be separated from "imba PVE" ...this set can give "crit over players" ... so basic for combo stat (dex, int, str) used for combo Attack (magical or physical) and "crit over players"!
set bonus 7% HP or 7% dmg over players ... if there is way to chose will be much more ways to set your char ......
i think is 100% sure no need more resistance or dmg reduce bonuses!
About Amount/Price ....... if set bonus is per 5 parts and any part need 1000 or 2000 kills its like 15000 kills to make this SET! if you are good and have guild with bloody battles you get like 80-100 kills per SW .... but is not same every day! but even is like this need 100 days ...... 1 hour fight coz to kil lsome ppl take time you can't skip half SW and come for last 10 min to farm few balloons!
i think this wil lbe much challenging then kill/farm world bosses or make few HOE with guild! ....
about shield i think have to be "magical shield" i mean totally different from shields now! it have to be so imba good to not be like ........ well i can use crafted one .no mater wait for this crap ( Pvp shield) ........ so i think this shiels have to be GOOD!
and what shields missing now ........ magic defence ... also Talismans missing physical defence ...... so what if ...... make shield and taliman that give both kinds of defence ..... but just 80% of normal one?
Example:
normal shield T8 +16 give 40000 p deff
PVP shield T8 +16 give 32000 p deff and 32000 m deff
on question why need to have 2 items with same stats ....... coz some combos cant use shield other NEED shiela for use skills (shield of discipline)
Example 2
in this case you need only talisman to play your char as d/wd or wd/d <-- healer) coz druid is better to have p deff from shield <-- at moment .... well many cases about combos can be better with such "strange" NEW "off hands"
About weapon i think about 3000 kills and just copy last ini HM weapons and
20% less DPS but 20% bonus dmg over players ....... not many people will make weapon jsut for PVP but many peoples can't buy last INI weapon ....... and still ...
think how long wt wil ltake to farm this "Proof of Honor" ...... how many time you will die to get this? how many foods will use ...... for sure much more then you need in HoE for few runs or if you dod VOR ...... til lyou get weapon?
i thing ANY of this PVP items will be deserved!
About peoples who talk about ..... "farm Proof of Honor" in Alt guild SW-s ........ i think alt guild have low chanse
to get more than 5-6 opponents <=== players
will be hard to make many kills if you are mba geared and they are too weak .they will jsut stop fight = you wont get many kills/coins
About make some complicated deals with your opponents to move army of alts and kill each other alts ..... possible but 1000% boring and chanse to get such opponent is too small ... and even you can found someone you will got 200 kills on 5-6 chars rare ... let say 1 times in week ... and ...... ? still will need 10 sw-s like this to get one item per char? and if so ... afte you waste 10 weeks to do this you got your PVP accessory set ..then what .... you have to fight in normal SW ....... but if you just fight in normal SW for same time will probably get same set on your main char no need to move alts and make deals with other "set farmer" ....... i think good pvp players will never waste so much time in fake SW-s to farm something they can get buy normal play/take fun!
and one time AGAIN ..if this set i PVP based ... there is no point for PVE players to be jealous ... coz YOU need it only if you are active FIGHTING in pvp!
:love: all of you well most of you :love: see you here take care and have fun !

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:53pm

And i'll continue:
6. also is bad coz IBW not help with anything to half of classes (support and healers) they have no real motivation to do SW coz of badges ...... they do for FUN! (half truth but sound like good joke)
7. As i say many times in this topic "reward system in Sw at this moment is totaly wrong" even like temporally solution can be maked equal reward for all in SW (at last who have 10 min inside) or so buy people who count days till IBW will be calmed they not need to farm in midd midd 20 min every day to be sure they are in 10 who get 13 badges
8. Honor point gear is not good enought! it missing adequate accessory and also no PVP shield /talisman also NO PVP Weapon!!!! is realy wrong and talk a lot for missing imagination in Runewalker and Co
8.1 imagine PVP weapons with bonus DMG over players <=== weapon have low dmg then Hardmode and even craft but hit harder in PVP (fix way how pvp players get weapon)
8.2 weapon can have also skill (fire , ice or poison damage over time) or slow effect
also chanse to block or so ....... this game is named "Runes of MAGIC" and i didn't saw any magic sword here xD
8.3 adequate accessory equal or near to HOE or VN sets! %stamina or so and skill maybe not from from Honor point or from "Proof of honor" <-- new PVP currency
Yes price can be serious like 1000 -2000 point = kills for one pull but still is good reward for peoples WHO FIGHT!
Why for peoples who fight only? well is PVP item at all useless in PvE so .... will be nice reward for peoples who like to fight
9. Necessary to be in SW to get badges in time that is not posible for you .... this isi realy big problem! ..... in way of doing compromises to peoples who don't like PVP but want SW titles this is one of things that i think about it need fixes but idk how!
10. SW is one time per day and other PVP arenas are not popular ...... why they are not popular and how Gameforge can fix this and make PVP more atractive ...

7. Yes. People who want to play PvE and want the title , will have to do PvP, and this kinda polutes the system. Challenges or swapping guilds to farm, ruined alot in SW. If people could get IBW with a proper system (if u want the best, work for it) (also best things take time, people who not have time to play a dailly game or sumething like that don't need the title anyway, its a game, asian design, not a tablet game).
If a minigame in guild (dailly quest or new mini (which can't be exploit)) then SW didnt need need the forced pve players. Win/win = SW gets more clean, people still have acces to title.
8. I actually agree here. if u want to to make SW fun again, and avoid exploits or farming, and making the "challenge guild" function usefull; i would say the new currency is a way to do it. If real pvpers want fun, they should have a currency in SW they can farm all day (just like mems). The badges should be still 1x per day.
This also should give pvp-ers acces to full Pvp items:
A) weapons which overcome PVP damage reduction, and countering the damage reduction, very usefull in pvp
B) Rings + neck and earrings sets: with attribute bonusses. The argument i gave above is a 2 way road: if people arent forced to get pve stuff in SW, then PVP should not rely on PvE sets aswell. This also opens the door to more countering effects in pvp. Reduction vs more damage and vice versa.
C) the idea of special skills is fun, and would add extra. But i remind you: GF Hamsters, they allready massacred stabilty. And a logical reply; people want shiny stuffz, adding the "bleh -ill-run-sw-for-it" crowd back in SW, poluting the system again.
D) This also means pvp want to up their sets also, which actually means marketing for GF. And for players it means they can get honor with new currency and get stuff they want with it.
9) Add option for dailly in guild, with a certain level of guild. This would mean people stillinvest time in doing something, and its still related to a guild. Ik people rather wanbt them in item sop, but it would mena even less needs to be played for. Enough players could suggest a game for guild castle or a new guild quest (1x per day, not repeatable with resets) which needs some effort or teamwork to gain the title a way outside SW. Keeping SW more clean for people who actually love to do PvP.
10) SW isnt 1x per day, the badges are, and this is why people don't do it more. Keep badges 1x per day and add a new PVP currency (Yes your idea has some solid ground to improve this idea SIMH :) )and it becomes interesting to do more SW per day, even with match ups.
The other zones are dead or not interesting. The new currency could give it more life, but thats way to easy exploitable for a new and proper currency, i would not reccommend it to the new Honor currency. People farm RoM to a sick level, last Proof event "proofs" this. And otherwise its heaveliy alted to farm it for statts, without fun. To make such zones more interesting, then maybe a ranking should be introduced, so its less altable. Meaning only top 1000 chars get honorpoints, and every char not in top 1000 gets NO honor currency.

Siege War can be very fun for a lot of people. Cleaning it from forced runners and making it truelly pvp is a 2 way direction. Some people will like PVP and PvE and will have to make choices, as intended. A day has so much time, no pay way should ruin these experiences.
If people dont have to join SW for title, and the title(s) isnt/aren't to easy to get, but takes effort as intended then a change to that system wont upset people. If badges for titles is just 1x er day, and people could pick a quest/mini vs a SW its their choice. No poluting in anyway. PvP cna be for PVP and PVE can stay PvE.

People could brainstorm how the currency could be best, and most fun for PvP /SW runners, so even support is fun to join
If PVP arent forced to run pve, and pve isnt forced to farm balloons, i think both would enjoy their content more.