You are not logged in.

irea

Trainee

• "irea" started this thread

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:01pm

SW title skills for everyone who did the same hardwork as those who went only on middle line (I also drew it)

Description:

1) Anyone who has the title from the line "Field Marshal" (Ironwall, Combat, Raid, Vanguard, Clergy, Arcane and the other Ironwall) should have the "Fire Training" skill and not only the "Vanguard", because everyone that have any of those titles had to get the same 597 badges.

2) Anyone who has the title from the line "Resplendent/Honorable Baron" (Tamadon, Fandinga, Storgor, Festival, Myfland, Hyundu and the other Tamadon) should have the "Soldiers Charge" skill and not only the "Festival", because everyone that have any of those titles had to get the same 1041 badges.

3) Anyone who has the title from the line "Resplendent/Honorary Viscount" (Tamadon, Fandinga, Storgor, Carnival, Myfland, Hyundu and the other Tamadon) should have the "Soldiers Attack" skill and not only the "Carnival", because everyone that have any of those titles had to get the same 1593 badges.

4) Anyone who has the title from the line "Resplendent/Honorable Marquis" (Yugita, Sethet, Danidon, Midnight, Erekat, Orxon and the other Yugita) should have the "Midnight Ritual" skill and not only the "Midnight", because everyone that have any of those titles had to get the same 3104 badges.

5) Anyone who has the title from the line "Resplendent/Honorable Duke" (Aliane, St. Dallorca, Dyryan, Ironblood, Barrad, Pileda and the other Aliane) should have the "Ironblood Will" skill and not only the "Ironblood", because everyone that have any of those titles had to get the same 4092 badges.

Why doing this:

1) Because many players who are still active already had gotten the "wrong" line of titles back then when the game was fresh new and by that time noone were aware about the benefit of those skills.

2) Back then it would make no sense to a new player choose the "All attributes" line if the toon is a mage (for example)

3) The constant changes on gameplay and ability to have 3 classes (or all 6 if you buy the ticket), many players changed the role of the character. Mages becoming scouts, tanks became DD`s, DD`s becoming druids... Priests who actually love to heal, had gotten the "wrong" line of titles and dont feel like restarting a toon all over and make a druid just to heal (like me) are about to quit (getting the SW titles to them could at least make the game be still playable as K/P, until the next game change).

And if all what I wrote above sounded too confusing, here is a drawing:

<span=&quot;)" no-repeat scroll 3px 50% / 14px 14px; position: absolute; opacity: 1; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer; border: medium none;">Salvar
Irea: Silliest P/K of Macantacht! Mage just for fun.
Julianabanana: Nab Wd/S.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 10:59am

Very good idea. And it's not just old players and first characters that have this problem. Despite my telling everyone in my guild to choose "all attributes" whenever the topic comes up, there are a considerable number that still take the wrong choice; I guess that's because this trap looks inconspicuous when you have to take the choice. And this is made worse by there being no way to correct for this mistake.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 11:31am

Hi there,

Your suggestion makes perfectly sense, which is why we forwarded it already.

Leaving this here open though in case you want to discuss more about it.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 2:17pm

any update on this?

It has been quite a while since it has been forwarded :P

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 2:49pm

Forwarding suggestions is just a waste of time, runewaker don't care.

kako88

Master

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 2:39pm

Just one thing - add tactical smash +19 (senior sehtet marquis officer or so) to the wishlist (since it´s far more important than midnight).
And never stop forwarding (hopefully every day) - because hope always dies last ;)

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir unzufrieden? - Bitte kontaktiere das große fliegende Spaghettimonster.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 2:50pm

Just one thing - add tactical smash +19 (senior sehtet marquis officer or so) to the wishlist (since it´s far more important than midnight).

Tactical Smash doesn't need to be added to the wishlist, there is no way to avoid getting it, similar to Spreading Chill.

kako88

Master

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 3:02pm

Tactical Smash doesn't need to be added to the wishlist, there is no way to avoid getting it..
Sry - then just don´t mind the sentence above (I just have all of the important titles so didn´t know which one can be skipped).
But still forward the suggestions ;)

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir unzufrieden? - Bitte kontaktiere das große fliegende Spaghettimonster.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 5:24pm

As has already been mentioned, tactical smash cannot be skipped due to the fact you will always end up with this quest after you complete one of the split off lines , the ones that can be skipped and lostare the ones that require you to go down a specific line, FT/SA/Midnight/IBW.

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:25pm

I'm a bit late to the discussion, but here's my thoughts...

Using the image above as a reference, you have 3 options on SW titles:
1 - Left side, strong physical boost titles
2 - Right side, strong magical boost titles
or
3 - Central line with weaker generic boosts with an extra skill to make up the difference

To me, this is balanced.

I feel like this is suggesting that 7+2, 2+7 and 4+5 are not all 9.
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:29pm

No, because there is only ONE choice for instances, and that is the middle line, and no one ever uses siege titles as actual titles anymore unless its an alt. There are plenty of other titles that are much more useful.