You are not logged in.

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 5:45am

Is it worth returning? (Characters deleted)

I hadn't played in a very long time, and I've returned to find that there were server merges, and subsequently purges. I can see my three character numbers against the servers, but my characters are actually gone.

Is it worth returning to the game? I had so much, and had put quite a lot into my main :( I just wasn't sure if it's a game that can be started from scratch all over again, or if the player-base are all veterans now. I'm very disappointed in my loss.

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 10:42am

Ofcourse, they make nice instances nowdays like Vales of Rites and there are alot of players :thumbup:

Challenger

Intermediate

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 11:35am

Ofcourse, they make nice instances nowdays like Vales of Rites and there are alot of players :thumbup:
this is such a lie:D

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

Fearcappers: In recognition of your overwhelming victory, let's call it a draw

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 11:45am

If you plan to invest to the game yes, if you want to play as f2p there is much better options.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 3:16am

If you plan to invest to the game yes, if you want to play as f2p there is much better options.
I would invest if I enjoyed the game, but I'd only enjoy it if it didn't feel like a silent grind towards an end goal. Is there a solid player-base these days?

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 11:16am

In the case give it a try and see how you like it. Rom has huge nostalgia for a lot of people and it is a fun game to play until you see the huge grind to gear sadly forendgame

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 12:19pm

Pick the right classes and you dont have to grind to much to become ready for endcontent mage/warlock would be a good choice for example
Chaospriester Krieger/Magier 100/100
Schüdkrod Ritter/Krieger/Priester 100/100/60
Kube Krieger/Bewahrer/Kundi/Dudu/Schurke 100/100/100/100/60

-MUININ-

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 12:33pm

I may have answered my own question today. Since I stopped playing, I have moved from Portugal to New Zealand. This means a few of my MMOs became region locked and unplayable, but this one is unique. I can log into the european one, but at the cost of ridiculous lag. Attempting to sign up to the US one, it says that the email address is in use, but then when attempting to log in (or reset that password on the US site), it says that there is no account to be found.

This leaves me with the only choice of starting again, from scratch, on a european server from New Zealand. Unfortunately I don't think that cost will be worth it :( Unless I can find out how to sign up for the US site without using someone elses email address or false credentials (again, far more hassle than really should be necessary), I may have to sit it out.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 12:50pm

You cannot use the same email address for eu and us, I would assume this is why you're getting that error. So try and sign up using an alternate email and see if that fixes it.