You are not logged in.

Hardwell

Intermediate

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 3:26pm

think thats what everyone saying hardwell, merging nuada ibergard aurora agenor all together for one big international orgy fest...erm i mean server
Noticed it after posting, sometimes I should read other posts :p

Aaralyna

Professional

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 4:38pm

Voted in Cenre's poll.

Imo they should indeed add french and spanish servers into aurora/agenor one directly. Language to be fair ain't an issue. So many games do this, ppl are still allowed to talk in their own language and even if you need English sometimes, easier to learn among English speakers. (I mean... mayority of players ain't native English speaker anyways). Language wasn't an issue for Gameforge when Isiltir was Dutch and became international (English). And ofc we had Italian servers already join us too so I don't see any problem.

The bigger the playerbase per server the better.
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 12:14pm

I think ES + FR servers + Aurora together have low population than Agenor alone ?( wont be too many for sure!
I think have to know one thing! we/you will join Agenor ... there is no merge between equal servers! Even for now will be only Aurora + Agenor ... Peoples from Aurora have to know if you not change and act/behave same way as before it will be same like before (merge) for you soon (all of you know what i mean)

New FAQ will be provided soon(tm).

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Morieth

Trainee

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 12:25am

Ah Thanatos, that age-old RoM term :love: Totally voting for that one, it sounds lovely and the subtle irony is sublime.
The voices made me do it...42.
Mage/Druid/Rogue/Warrior/Warden/Scout 99/99/Ummm/99/82/something low

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Friday, September 15th 2017, 6:28pm

You better joke for Aurora + Agenor New server name!!!? ?( ?( ?( not sure how community will accept this .... for sure i will feel insulted
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!

Friday, September 15th 2017, 9:33pm

wow :) exellent choice :)^^
Furor Teutonicus
Krieger-100/Kundi-100/Schurke-56/Ritter-23

Server Vidar

Challenger

Intermediate

Friday, September 15th 2017, 9:47pm

if you were gonna name the server after a player at least make it a good player:D

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

Fearcappers: In recognition of your overwhelming victory, let's call it a draw

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Friday, September 15th 2017, 11:12pm

Totally Agree with Challenger! And if we have to implement nordic mythology (i'm totally disagree with that) but if we do ... "Vidar" is god of revenge (the silent god) ... i don't see the mighty leader who lead bunch of drunk Asgards demigods agains mighty "Fenrir" ... and defenetly not player lying down and writing "cheaters" in any SW we meet!
So now we all have to make macro "/s cheaters" ????
Still think in relation of nordic mythology ...... if we imagine there is some "virtual Valhalla" ... your characters wont go there Vidarr & mokkan666
Cuz you know what? When Ragnarok come i will eat the sun and you will lying down and writing "cheaters" (well mokkan666 won't write anything he is permanent quit i hope)
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 8:51am

so much mimimimimi, i dont care about what you think :), and the Name of new Server doesent realy matter for me :)
play Warrior-Scout in SW without any heals, no suppurting buffs, no Macros and dyce and kitty-<bleep> and then you can talk to me again, Heroin :)

- sarkas
Furor Teutonicus

Server Vidar

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 10:01am

It's not so much that it is Vidar, but naming server after any player just seems wrong and ignorant to me (no offense Vidarr).
Together with new rewards from the ruby wheel (Moghwyn made a pretty accurate analysis i think) it seems to me that they
don't really care too much on how this story ends : )

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 10:43am

if you were gonna name the server after a player at least make it a good player:D
u mean Thandraug?

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 11:02am

Vidarr, my first character was w/s account is same name with my forum profile name probably GM can confirm i'm not lying (account and char creation data exist in ROM data servers) but got abandoned at level 59 even i have 99/99 orther w/s XD
i did liked this combo long ago but i wont accepts such challenge coz i won't make server mascot quit before new server even emerge! maybe later publikly on Varanas central??? xD See you around Vidarr
p.s. Don't dare reject "duels" i will record and YouTubeYou :thumbsup:

Challenger

Intermediate

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 11:08am

playing w/s in sw is the root of your problem:D but oh well who cares about server name we gonna get another merge in a year anyway, maybe the last one before game shutdown

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

Fearcappers: In recognition of your overwhelming victory, let's call it a draw

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 11:43am

Whilst I have no issue with vidarr as a player or as a server name choice, I do really think its bad planning to have named the server with an active player with the same name. Considering there is other servers that couldve had it and not caused any issues.

Chances are high its short term name anyway since I assume they'll merge es and french swiftly anyway and then pick a new one.

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 2:08pm

Panilor forever.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 7:22pm

Peoples, take a chill pill please.

Personally I would have prefered different names on the overall servers as well, but these names have been amongst the ones that have been forwarded and someone up there thought yep, that's it.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

Aaralyna

Professional

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 12:00am

Why don't we just make a new server name out of a combination of Aurora and Agenor, like i.e Aurenor or Agenora or so.
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 2:57am

Because the names are set and changes on those aren't going to be made. We did though forward the general displeasement.

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 8:33am

Wellcome all from Agenor and Aurora on Vidar-Server :)
Furor Teutonicus

Server Vidar

hahri

Beginner

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 8:52am

Crowded server, too much player and more.
Time to Taborea (Vidar sw) Welcome all :)
Isiltir - Macantacht - Midir(never forget :)) - Smacht - Siochain
old servers merged very good.