You are not logged in.

Grimthar

GM Bughunter™ (Tech&DE&US)

Monday, February 5th 2018, 7:54pm

An increase from 3k (in IBP) to 7k in this intance. Isn't that a bit to much of an increase? Anyways, I think 7k is way to high for a crit res on bosses. So my feedback would be, to make the increase a bit lower. Something like 4-5k would be more decent in my opinion.
As comparison:
Hall of Earth/Water/Fire/Chaos had 6k physical critical hit resistance.

[...]Also, 250k hp hits from the boss? I hope that skill is interruptable or avoidable.[...]
Heavy Pressure has now a casttime of 5 seconds
Heavy Pressure now deals 50.000/100.000/250.000(Easy/Normal/Hard modes respectively) damage

Sadly i cannot write more. But i really hope that we'll be able to open the instance soon (and not completely broken).

Grimthar
Du willst testen und zukünftigen Content sehen? Bewirb dich als Tech-Teamler!

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden? Kontaktiere meinen Superior SaitoHajime

Monday, February 5th 2018, 8:20pm

I would suggest having same crit resist as hoe, 6k. At 87 cap hoe crit was awful, am not sure how much extra 1k will effect it, but even still 6k is a lot.

Still, current state of a game is beyond a joke and both thr developer and publisher need to pull their finger out and do something.

Challenger

Intermediate

• "Challenger" started this thread

Monday, February 5th 2018, 11:23pm

hall of etc inis have 6k phys 3,5k magic crit resist, this was on lower lvl w/o crit cenedrils so it is normal, ibp having 3k only was actually low

whats not normal is ofc they can make 3 new cenedril instances but cant fix the 100 lvl instance lol

ps. increase active cenedril to 3 or 4, you cant make more money if people cant use them

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

Fearcappers: In recognition of your overwhelming victory, let's call it a draw

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Tchami

Beginner

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 12:00am

As comparison:
Hall of Earth/Water/Fire/Chaos had 6k physical critical hit resistance.
On our server 3 of the 4 Halls have never been cleared. Isn't that on it's own a very good reason to not make a ridiculous high crit resistance in the new one?

abadin

Trainee

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 10:38am

Some class-combos has this "critical resistance drop" -debuff on target. At least d/r got that one, and also some warlocks. So, maybe they would make things easier...?

Monday, February 12th 2018, 8:58pm

pls open lvl 100instance ...doesent mater is bugged or nope or just not fully fixed but like whole guild already inaktive and day to day ppl forget login ...better wipe in undoable instance than just watch monitor...and if you ask me exp/tp/drop event not realy help on this..game atm boring and not just a litle boring more like very very boring

try understand this and make player happy ingame...thx

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Monday, February 12th 2018, 11:25pm

pls open lvl 100instance ...

Not going to happen before major issues are resolved.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 5:33pm

Which will take like forever, and was never done in any instances before, u forgot this to add Sarkas. Nobody ever understood, why the lvl 100 instance is made such a hype about when it comes to bugg fixes. I mean, sure as the comp, we all would be happy about a bugg free, challenging and well looking instance, but with the way RW and GF are realeasing nearly every other instance before, players are allready happy about a 50% working instance and dont even expect the new instances to work 100%ly or even close to 100%.

I am sure everyone is happy about the effort putting into making an instance working, but u cant tell anyone there's needed months of time to even fix the major problems?! And if its pointing out to be like that, there remains the question about the sence of even realesing the content?

The ammount of time ur taking is just not takeable for many of the players anymore. And most of them wont change their mind about this when/if the lvl 100 instance will be opened some day (soon). Because i am, and many others are too, sure, that it wont eben take a whole clear to discover a lot of new, not worked around, buggs. Sadly!

Regards

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 10:48am

And also in IBP there was a boss who was WAY more easier than intended and now AFTER the Fix is way more difficult than intended.

So apologize my worries but i don't think, that the programmers will ever create an instance like the publisher ordered - if he would be interested.

So reading the Patchnotes, the only Bosstactic that i would describe as a "working tactic" (b1) is now fixed and therefore bugged.

I think in June, when the instance will open (this is the earliest date i suggest), there are some significant losses to the playerbase, like after crypt of eternity and before Kashaylan. Those for sure will return for a short time, when the "new" instance is open, clear it and then leave again, because the next instance is another year of waiting.
:borg:
Skaphander
Fullsupporter
Hexenmeister/Priester/Magier/Schurke
Cogadh/Maidin