You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Fifio

Professional

• "Fifio" started this thread

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 4:40pm

Itemshop

Itemshop is not working for past weeks as it should, making it really hard to buy anything

every time you open it you get a error message and you have to close it and reopen for 10+ times till it finally is working

Challenger

Intermediate

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 11:25pm

i get this too but very rarely

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

Fearcappers: In recognition of your overwhelming victory, let's call it a draw

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 7:45pm

when it happens to me 2 times in row I usually move the char or change zone and it works
ladyalyssa
w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 9:11am

50% of the time opens in browser, 40% you get error, 10% it works as intended, albeit slow. This shop was supposed to be better(lol ) so about time you fixed this crap, is over 2 years it was garbage. If people can't spend there dias they arent gonna recharge, so honestly, a crappy shop is only costing you business.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 9:28am

2 days in row that i'm not able to buy item with my main char, my item shop continue to opens in browsers page and ofc i cannot do nothing, tried to relog 10 times nothing change, moved char, changed zone, started with complain in every languages i know, calling a priest and druid but nothing.

Funny thing, if i log with another account (who has no dias) works.

browser + error any idea how to fix it?

ladyalyssa
w/m - m/w - k/m

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

Challenger

Intermediate

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 1:18pm

almost everyday i open 6 IS on 6 client at the same time to get daily gift and it almost never bugs also it never opened in browser for me. maybe different OS or processor or something affects it

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:00pm

What browser you have set to default?

Fifio

Professional

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:08pm

Chrome and it is up to date

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:57pm

same.

Challenger

Intermediate

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 5:37pm

also chrome and up to date

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 5:42pm

Dubtufll depends by browser for 2 reason:

- I have 3 browser ( one is Chrome as well)

- in another account works, in my main no ( why 1 yes and 1 no? no sense same pc and same browser)

So I think is just a random bug, gz cause if not will be fixed fast i'll just stop to buy dias in general :D I already stopped with plus lets see if I'll stop with everything
ladyalyssa
w/m - m/w - k/m

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

Hirundo

Trainee

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:08pm

I have default Internet Explorer (latest Windows 10).
Opens in 2nd or 3rd attempt.

Some days ago new "feature", opened directy on browser. This started working as usually (2nd-3rd attempt) after patch update.

rale85

Intermediate

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 10:02am

My default browser is firefox 64-bit on windows 10 1803(64-bit), and lately i get same bug, on alts it opens sometimes in browser and sometimes not.
On main char never opened in browser. Also having trouble with error, opening 10 times on each alt...
Ralesius S/W/R/M/K 100/100/100/70/100
Ralence Ch/W/R/WL/M/P 100/100/100/100/100/100 dwarf powa!

Fifio

Professional

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 12:00pm

So seems all common browsers experience the same issue, so it can not be the choice of your browser that causes it

This been ongoing for 3 months or so now and is highly annoying

The IS in itself is not user friendly at all but this is making it impossible to even use it

kako88

Master

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 1:14pm

And as you can all see - no statement or anything concerning this matter from Polog, Celes or anybody else who could be the person in charge...
Nobody at GF seems to care about this "small" problem...

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir unzufrieden? - Bitte kontaktiere das große fliegende Spaghettimonster.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Friday, May 18th 2018, 5:12pm

Here's the we care post. Because that's what we actually do. Your issues have been forwarded and they are being worked on.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 2:40am

Since the moment they switched to the new item shop attempting to access it crashes the client 100% of the time for me.

I am pretty sure the client is trying to use IE. I do in fact have some older version of IE installed. It works. I can not update it. I use Firefox, I also have the latest Chrome, no idea how to tell the client to use them. Firefox is my default, everything else uses it.

I assume Gameforge just does not want my money.
Agenor:
D 55 / S 56 / Wd 69
K 57 / M 73 / P 57
Ch 54 / R 51 / Wl 59

hahri

Beginner

Yesterday, 4:09pm

I have this problem too sometimes. But after last patch this is fixed for me.
My item shop and diamond buying page opens a browser. Game select the default browser and all of browsers works on this page.