You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 9:21pm

Tornado through walls in SW

Last 3 days have had buildings inside castle destroyed through walls in sw. And then i see this on german forum, tornado through walls is now acceptable or what? could be broken translation ofc but maybe if some German can sum up the jist of the thread would be great.

Thanks.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 10:37pm

tornado through walls is now acceptable or what
yes that is what they said, BUT they do not say destroying Buildings with a Tornado is acceptable. and the Community Managers(GER/PL/UK) are discussing some rules of the siege. may be in a few weeks we will have a result of that.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 10:42pm

Thanks

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 9:40am

and the Community Managers(GER/PL/UK) are discussing some rules of the siege. may be in a few weeks we will have a result of that.
Sorry but i think "rules" are not enough!
This can open the gates of hell ... rage reports with fake screenshots = ppl get ban or what???
Everyone can imagine situation: you can easy rebuild your gate clean castle for enemy "focus" all 3 gates and make screen om your missing building !!!
Rules are not to protect ... they are FOR ABUSE!
Gameforge have ot make it "imposible" to damage "buildings" when all 3 gates are up
Not so hard to arange it probably 10-15 lines coding
Im truly againts "Rules that can become witch hunt" with not real proofs and just fake blames!
With so many ppl write "cheater" every time they die in SW ... i wont imagine amount of Reports for "Tornado abuse" that will follow every SW on "some guilds"
I support Cenre in his try to focus Gameforge attention to problem with "Tornado can damage buildings through walls" ... i Believe majority from players also understand this painful moment in SW (where is our stables???)
#MakeBetterGodeNotMoreRules
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 12:04pm

@SheIsMyHeroin
Hey, make it slow. That was my personal impression of what they are doing. What they really do we will only find out when it is there.

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 5:48pm

My post is not against you Gala
What they really do we will only find out when it is there.
I am a bit scared what "They" can make ?(
and the Community Managers(GER/PL/UK) are discussing some rules of the siege.
So if topic "Tornado through walls in SW" is hot ... now is time to show my opinion right ?
#SilenseNowBornScreamLater
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 6:54pm

I am a bit scared what "They" can make

yes, usually I say "never change a running system". but in the siege something has to change, so it is just boring and the fun is lost. 36 people against 20, high ping, crit macros ... a few more months and I can no longer convince people to play siege. left over are 1-2 guilds without real fun anymore.

But that's just my opinion and now show your opinion :-) right

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 9:38pm

Top tier siege in current state is trash, only three guilds who could have nice fights and all seem to dereg when others reg so pointless. Lower point sws ftw.

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 2:04pm

This is a pretty sensitive topic as it is affecting all players of the entire eu and all teams are currently working together to find a consent to make it fair for everyone. This isn't going to take place over night, but we also do know that you - the players - are longing for clear rules that benefit everyone.

This is a difficult process and we do not want to overload you with a mass of rules that are more confusing than helpful.

In the current state tornado through gates is "ok", not more or less.

Post 19 from Saitohajime loosely and quick translated:

Spoiler Spoiler

Are you allowed to jump from the backside into the castle? No.
Are you allowed to get through walls by adjusting your graphic settings? No.
Are you allowed to enter the castle with Shadow Step? No.

Are you allowed to take the chests out of grafu castle to build a stair? No.

Are you allowed to take towers from inside of a ram? Nopedinope.

Are you allowed to any other kind of funny exploit that you found no info about on the forums? Still a big no.

We are working on it is something you hear alot but we do not give up on you, so don't give up on us either :)

If you have suggestions that you think might fit, please feel free to share them, but don't let it drag you off the topic.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 3:06pm

You should not allowed players to take towers under fcap + invisible pot. Thats pretty much like RamCap (in this case this was stopable) , but for the invisible fcap , it is unstopable.

Challenger

Intermediate

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 10:28pm

it depends if developer actually intended invis pot to work differently than other type of hides. cause afaik all other hide skills(rogue hide and banish, s/wd elit) you can still see your own char when you use it and other ppl can see you from 50 range if same lvl, more or less range if diff lvl. considering invis pot is actually 15 secs(same as cap) they might have actually intended r/p to be an unstoppable capping class, it was a dumb choice, but if it is actually intended then its not illegal

Challenger, Oldass

Vidar(ew)

DEACTIVATE WISHING WELL NPCS !!!!

Fearcappers: In recognition of your overwhelming victory, let's call it a draw

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 2:52am

That a thing or 2 need to change in sw is clear for all that do or tryed sw for quite some time (for real reason or not ) what i see as biggest thing about ppls atm counting all from low low points to top guilds is what exacly u can do to:
1. hit trough wall/gate/object it is fact that many skils of almost all playable combos can hit trough stuff, so traps have effect trough stuff also ... etc ... ,
2. fear / invis / ram cap . As its clear for everyone that ingame fix will not happen so what is forbiden jsut not to be possible what i can suggest about it, atleast as some basic first step clearly say what u can and what u cant do, check trough reports or knowledge u have about game and say this u can - this u cant, then put it at some easy to be seen place so all can check it { extra comment on this dont forget to give quite an amount of explanation what one can do and cant ... just to prevent some loose understanding of rules in a way that fit for person X / my personal understanding for sw is all u can do should have some possible counter action = is not ok to kill building trough wall but if u build gazilion traps to lag the #### out of everyone is fine those traps to be destroyed ( just dont leave places where someone can effect the action and be in some way immune ) , same for fear cap is fine if one can do it be there should be stuff that can stop it also } . When it come to invis pot if i remmber right it should be ingame before sw this mean probably noone tough how it will work with it at all :)

lel wall of txt .... :huh:

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 9:20pm

The work that I have described is merely about the rules. If you wish to have changes in game mechanics like changing a skill for example, you will have to start a new topic for that or find an existing one.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 12:07pm

So what i heard its illegal to kill people trough a gate ? if so it should be illegal to use skills to destroy traps from inside thats placed outside castle.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Arcanenl" (May 8th 2018, 12:19pm)

Jerhorex

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 1:32pm

Depending how you define "In the castle". Shooting down from the wall is fully allowed. And you sound like a guy who is one of those shooting through walls. So grab your own nose and stop complaining!
Nasuareda
Ritter 100/Krieger 50/ Kundschafter 90
198.115 Hp | 362.684 pDef | 62.476 pAtt

ASTERIA
Gilde Kampftrinker

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:08am

So what i heard its illegal to kill people trough a gate ? if so it should be illegal to use skills to destroy traps from inside thats placed outside castle.

This is currently being reviewed. With the current game mechanics it's impossible to bring a gate down if you leave simple buff alts for the purpose of protecting the gates alive but main characters. Definition of main character in that case is meant by actively participating in the siege war. If you mainly play a buff alt, you probably wouldn't stay at the minimum level required to gain the skills needed to protect your gate. This explanation now doesn't cover it all but you get the idea.
Depending how you define "In the castle". Shooting down from the wall is fully allowed. And you sound like a guy who is one of those shooting through walls. So grab your own nose and stop complaining!

Supposedly except from tornado and catapults there is nothing that is allowed to shoot from, through or over walls. But I repeat, with current game mechanics this isn't possible either. Otherwise we'd have to remove flame and electro towers. As well as the evil warden pet zoo. Mostly they just "counterattack" but sometimes they do whatever the hell they want. It is difficult to see if it was send to destroy on purpose or if it tried to break free from its master, unless a building is involved.

Also there is no need to be so outrageous, please keep the discussion clean. Thanks.

Do not stop complaining, otherwise we won't be able to know what's bothering you guys :)

rale85

Intermediate

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 1:26pm

Is it allowed to bring GC boxes to SW and build stairs to enemy castle?
Ralesius S/W/R/M/K 100/100/100/70/100
Ralence Ch/W/R/WL/M/P 100/100/100/100/100/100 dwarf powa!

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 2:31pm

maybe you want to reread Sarkas' spoiler message Rale xD
Akoshedgehog M/W/K/P/R/S all lvl 100
Szalmakrumpli M/WL/CH all lvl 100

I'm a nice guy, I'm not biting, but I'm Severed Consciousnessing the fak out of the enemies (with love ofc)

feed me with fries pliz and i'll be your best friend
i mean it