You are not logged in.

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 10:40pm

Less server maintenances

Quoted

Are we now giving up on this issue?
NO! We want to assure you that:

we continue to report all issues to Runewaker to improve Runes of Magic
we concentrate on fixing such issues with the support of the game developer, we believe the latest patches are proof of this
we investigate every bug and unexpected behavior you report to us, so please keep us informed whenever there are issues

With the lower frequency of maintenances, we also see some benefits, for example:

less downtime to the Runes of Magic servers
the ability to use our manpower for other RoM-related tasks and projects to optimize your gaming experience
fewer interruptions while you’re playing the game – nothing is more annoying than reading that the server is going to go down while you’re in the middle of an instance!

Honestly I have issues, since you started to do less maints crash and lag in some maps/zone started almost everyday, and I used to never crash before or after maints, an example going to Dalanis it became a challenge, this city was always in the past a crashtown, nowadays with less maint became a nightmare
ladyalyssa
w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

rale85

Intermediate

Monday, April 16th 2018, 3:59pm

I can confirm this too, also know lot of ppl with same problem. :thumbdown:
Ralesius S/W/R/M/K 100/100/100/70/100
Ralence Ch/W/R/WL/M/P 100/100/100/100/100/100 dwarf powa!

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 3:45am

Mh I didnt see any answer from GF member so I guess i forgot the question :( lets try it.... as I was saying about problems a cause no maint, just today there is another proof that we should back with regular maint everyweek like this player wrote here:

Lechif Lord quest glitched ?

Honestly is not the first time I see some player or guild member having problems with quests cause they got quest bugged and they need to wait days and days cause no maint or support....

Is not acceptable that a new player cant continue to quest a cause of this, It just demotivated ppl to play it, and atm in some server needs new player cause nowadays is rare to see new player or ppl who buy dias...

dont forget rom is an old game and mostly new player doesnt wanna invest here, they just prefer to go in others games with new graphic or more popular, but If one new player decided to invest time/dias here and it start to have even problems with quests/bug at low levels not sure it will continue to play or it will tell to friends "comes to play a nice game called runesofmagic with me"....

So I'm here to asking....

Why we dont back with regular server maintenances since we actually have only problems and 0 benefit?

Please a community manager or some team member can answer me?

Thank you ^_^
ladyalyssa
w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 7:34pm

Quoted

Our server checks and monitoring have convinced us that the reports about broken NPCs, quests, zones and events are neither caused by the number of maintenances, nor do server maintenances fix the mentioned problems.

:: Post modified ~ Diogenes::