You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 1:43pm

How do you play your champion?

Hi I'm a french player and I want to know how you play your champion.

Personnaly

I play champion rogue stating fulll stamina/strengh and shield form up 50. For tanking it's good but in dps form I give very low damages (far from scout avec war/mage)

When I play champion/priest I'm a support class. Stuff stamina /strengh. I make almost zero damage (little bite more than tank)
Is there anybody who play this combo as healer? Is it fun? Efficient?

To finish I play champion/mage in gvg with my stuff stamina/strengh. Not reealy good vs those who have a gvg stuff with resistance. But really efficient with the mage and the leasures (if they are on pve stuff)

So if you want to share your expérience as champion/X it's gonna be fun.

(sorry for my bad english and hope that you can understand)

torkilsd

Professional

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 1:52pm

I play mainly champ/rouge as dps. Stats are 3/3 str/stam str/atk.
Dps is played in disassembly mode. With max atk for the burst.
Your dps will always be lower than the dps of a scout with skill and gear. But your burn lasts way longer.
Tanking: i prefer /priest as tank. I have the unskilled shieldform though.
Support: get a warden scout for that part
Siege: champ/rouge it is. With max dps output.

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 11:05pm

champ priest you play with 1 h hammer or 2 h hammer?

in champ rogue you play with 1h hammer and 1 dgger or 2 1 h hammers ?

torkilsd

Professional

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 11:18pm

Only 1h hammer. /Priest with a str/stam annelias toy and on rouge a dagger.
Maybe i upload some dps screens tomorow.
Works quite well for me. But my gear is of course up to the job.

rale85

Intermediate

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:48am

I play my champion with diyce.
Ralesius S/W/R/M/K 100/100/100/70/100
Ralence Ch/W/R/WL/M/P 100/100/100/100/100/100 dwarf powa!

torkilsd

Professional

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 11:41am

I use kitty.

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 12:15pm

which spell do you put on your dyice or kitty?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nanoxe" (May 10th 2018, 12:31pm)

rale85

Intermediate

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 1:19pm

Was joking, but yeah i use kitty too, much easier to make changes in game.
As ch/r you should use shadowstab and rune pulse as best dps skills and try to keep rune overload on always :)
Is really fun class to play and best times i spent on that class combo. :)

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 1:33pm

and to you what about shield form?

torkilsd

Professional

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 2:07pm

Only for tanking and sw. Your statting prevents you from using it as a dps option. Also it needs to be unskilled then.
And if you dont know what you are doing you will anyways produce way too mach aggro for any tank to handle.
If you want to play dps stay on disassembly mode. Works pretty good.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "torkilsd" (May 10th 2018, 2:28pm)

Friday, May 11th 2018, 5:29am

Nice topic.
I play moustly Ch/m also I can play all posible champ combos ch/m/r/wl/w/p.
Ch/wl maybe in future to test that heal thing.
Ch/w pro def but nothing else intresting, who knows maybe it will change.
Ch/p sometimes i play as tank and buffer, sup.
Ch/r I started as Ch/r at first. I loved that 50% paatk elite also spam skills. Sometimes I tank on it or farm mirrors.

Ch/m my favarite one. BEST burst dmg in game.
I like it cause all Ch/m elites fits so well. Ofc cause of rampage. That skills is incredible. Can come to close to scout snipe dmg,
but easier with timings. Hits more with unlvled shield form and str/phy build.
Like imagine you are in burn party lets say 2x scouts or r/m. Boss is dead in 5s, or as soon AD or SS hits boss. So poor w/m or other
sustain dps like Ch/r can eat dust.
Also HEB shield is very nice. Helps so much. Always when I tank with other clases i feels so squishy. Often runs are with low healers
or slacky healers that makes you fight for your life even if you have like 500k hp and 500k def+. So its more safer.
And SW ofc we all play sw. BEST champ for sw. I feel that Ch/r pain when they got stuned and burned like nothing. Ofc Ch/r spam skills, big range insta skills. Also skill which goes trough walls with 50% more paatk can give you fun. But Ch/m will survuive longer.
Ch/m can silence, stun, dmg reduction skills, mag def elite. Its just perfect Champ for sw.
Finaly on pve gear rampage can clear even k.ms if u know when to use it. WLs is piece of cake with ch/m.
:D I often have so much fun just runing around and farming ballons while some random guys try kill me. And me just absorb, absorb, absorb...
I have fighted whole guilds almoust solo. Who else can clear high end grouped guys solo :D. Ofc Scouts can burn or 1 shot almoust anyone on pve gear but then u need fearless or so.
Well ofc there is some tricks and buff timings, know when to use imune foods and so..
Ch/m can solo Tosh or similar situations where you need as high burst as you can do in very short time.
I prefer unleveled shield form, but to survuive in SW vs some combos better or overgeared guys sometimes I level it.
As for skills, rune pulse and max all aoes. If dont wana overagro tank then you will prob dps in Diss mode. 2h Hammers are way to go.
Item set skills also helps for champs alot.
Champs are fun :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Skruve04" (May 11th 2018, 5:52am)

torkilsd

Professional

Friday, May 11th 2018, 3:33pm

Ch/m js boring as hell. Also if you dont hit the rampage critically? Nothing but hot air. Only used it a few times and to solo farm tosh.
Ch/r: first of all: 1h hammer and dagger. (If know the calculations the dps isnt really lower anymore. Also runepulse triggers way more). Also: dps only in disassembly. Everything else produces way too much aggro.
Ch/p:best tank because of the support.
Pvp: i play ch/r too. Way more fun :) i always loved killing champ/mages. They cant do anything against it.

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 10:38am

what about your stating Skurve? shield form up?

In pve are you a one shot mage?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nanoxe" (May 13th 2018, 10:57am)

torkilsd

Professional

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 1:29pm

Statting for that playstyle is 6/0 str/attack.
And yes. His main damage output is the rampage. With your gear you wont be able to get significant rewults out of it.

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 3:47pm

Actually i am a little bite lost. I dont' Know if i'am staying in full stam/strengh or if i have to change. if i change maybe i don't know what to do. full strtengh/phys or 3 stam strengh and 3 strengh/phys.

Also i'm not sure that champion is a cheap class cause of gear which need to be r9 +25.

it is possible to be a good DD without this condition?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nanoxe" (May 13th 2018, 3:55pm)

Jerhorex

Intermediate

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 5:00pm

Tier 9 +25 is top notch for champs, but you can do damage with some "standard" equipment as well. Your weapon still has to be T13 +24 but your armor is fine with T8 +16/+17. As Ch/R, i would highly recommend you the 3/3 build, there are many good examples, that it does really awesome.
Nasuareda
Ritter 100/Krieger 50/ Kundschafter 90
198.115 Hp | 362.684 pDef | 62.476 pAtt

ASTERIA
Gilde Kampftrinker

torkilsd

Professional

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 5:12pm

If you want to play ch/m or ch/r as a shieldform dps then you need the 6/0 str/phys. If thats not the case: do whatever you want. 6/0 str/stam is just fine.
Gearwise: the only thing cheap are the stats. The rest has to be same as for all other dps. So accessoriers have to be +24. Weapon has to be at least t12 and +23/24
Tier of all the other items should be at least 8.
Dont take me as a standart btw. You wont get to that state that fast. Its a working progress.
If you want a really cheap char you hqve to play healer or warlock/mage as support. Those are the cheapest options. Dps/tanks are always going to be more expensive.

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 6:14pm

If you want to play ch/m as dps then all str/ph as Tork said.
Ch/r can dps just fine with all str/sta.
Stay Str/sta Nano its realy cheaper and in Diss mode you can dps easily and in shield form tank.
Well guys there seems are pay to play cause dont think any F2p have like t13+25 wep or rings. Probably if you are in nice guild or so.
Nor F2p have t9 gears unless farmed on proof event or imba alt farmer which is boring.
So get as good wep as you can get, nice rings, rest you will see as you go and with time you will make it as you like Nano.

PVP
Ch/r is very quit fast and strong dmg dealer nodoubt. But what about solo pvp when you dont have healers who keep you alive.
There ch/m shields come handy. Sometimes in sw is allbout staying alive. When you solo farm in mid for merits and some mage come stun and burn u easily. Or even if u manage to stay alive you will have low hp anyone could finish you.
Thats why Ch/m rocks. You can take your times be safe use herbs to slowly heal up if need. Should be very strong guys to kill you on ch/m.
Or if u see thing will be bad and there is 3 guys or that 1 opy guy, then that rampage them and keep farming.

Now tell me how ch/r could do that. That combo is all out kill or be killed u dont even have silence to stop healers wls or mages easily.

Anyway i pref Ch/m as i can do my thing safely even if i need to kill guys slower.
I think i once rampaged 1 tower full of oppos and got like 10x kills :D or clear all enemys on your gates without fearles :D
Now can your ch/r do that solo. Maybe if u pop some seren and try yo hold till your Death arive works and spam some skills.

BTW Tork ever killed some k/m like Hardwell :D or they just charge u and you dead. On ch/m atleast u can stun them use some dmg reduction silence even skill where oppo have -100% wep dmg.

But we prob fight in diferent sw u prob have pocket healer so if u are not 1 shot you good to go cause they will keep u alive.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Skruve04" (May 13th 2018, 6:23pm)

torkilsd

Professional

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 7:34pm

well.... Ch/R as dps is paper. at least to some degree. but i take a Ch/M down anytime. Also i simply like the playstyle more. suits me better than Ch/m. (granted i even play Ch/r) I switch between Knight/Mage, Warlock/Champ and Champ/rouge.
With a heal i just jump into a tower and clear it out completly. With all the guards. try that one on Ch/M :p
Umm i actually swapped from my K/M to champ/rouge just to kill hardwell. And i wont be oneshot. i still have 400k+ m-defense
Also: no pocket heal. at least not all the time. but my damage-output is way better than anyone elses. Havent played nocturnus in a long time though.... Maybe i should try with my new setup :p
Hardwell sure is one nasty KM :p

rale85

Intermediate

Monday, May 14th 2018, 2:36pm

What hammer you have torks?
That runepulse hits are rly cute.

Only weakness on ch-r is critical, u need really good gear to make nice critical hits.
1 skill makes biggest dps and its runepulse, so ur burst is good if more runepulse resets. Also runepulse wont hit much with t12 +23 weapon...
Keep ur shieldform to 0, if u wanna tank just make few hp gear and u wont have trouble ;)