You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 5:13pm

What the game needs is 6-man instances, like old hoto, RT, etc times. RT dia could farm for hours even after midnight.12-man runs always hard to run even when game was doing fine, i mean you could but you still had to prepare raid in advance.

+1 to this. Back then, when game was more populated, we had 6-man instances. The 12man inis were introduces, I guess, with population rising over the years, but these days it's not the same population and, with the current game state, will never be more population in the future(no matter how much optimistic you are). 6man hard-mode instances will be a good idea to have in the future. Or at least remake normal mode to drop gear/sets you can actually wear.

PS: Not to mention the 12man raid require more time, more people, with more lag and more crashes.
One man's lies are another man's truth

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "darthrevan82" (Aug 30th 2016, 5:20pm)

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 6:04pm

Friends! lets hold to the topic PLS!
We talking for "need of New Server merge"
i know dias cost for + 20 your gear is important to many of you but here is not place for it! i will open several new Topics for:
"Necessary cures for our Beloved Game"
1. dias cost/+20 cost 2.PvP/PvE suggestions and so on and so on!
Here is place to insist for answer from Gameforge: "how soon can be maked new necessary Server merge for Aurora"!
This topic involve all (but only) players from Arora and Agenor!
Absolutely PLEASE Forum members from other servers to try to stay away till we fixe our problem! Im not trolling "your" forun be polite and don't troll here tyvm
!
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!

taxi_rom

Intermediate

Friday, January 5th 2018, 8:10pm

Hi,any ideea if a new merge comming soon? :D thx :rolleyes:

Magío

Trainee

Friday, January 5th 2018, 8:48pm

Yeah please merge Aeterna from US into Vidar. KK thanks.
Magío
Pewpewkittens/Venividivici-US-Aeterna
Plz Merge US with EU

Hardwell

Intermediate

Friday, January 5th 2018, 9:04pm

Please don't merge Nuada and let it die !

taxi_rom

Intermediate

Friday, January 5th 2018, 9:28pm

i hope they listen to the community and make us a nice surprise !!! :D

Sarkas

Game Administrator EN

Friday, January 5th 2018, 9:45pm

Currently there are no new plans for merges.

Runes of Magic Game Administrator - EN / Replacement - FR - I do not speak french

ToS | Community Guidelines | Support - Questions and Answers

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Friday, January 5th 2018, 10:10pm

Then maybe is time to make some short term plans :)
From my experience as multiple server player ... i know for sure "French and Spanish" guys and girls are really cool and ... few i know have more than decent english (not all server population) but hey i learn crapy english in ROM! Coz of Rom :) after few months was able to trade and do runs with ppl in a year i start my forum adventures
So i vote with YES :)
I don't have pleasure to know personaly Magío ... but, You are Welcome Aeterna!

P.S. Hardwell i know you are ironic but still "don't call the devil"

let's hold this topic active, polite and see whats are people's desires :thumbsup:
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!

Friday, January 5th 2018, 11:36pm

Must be because gameforge are the best rom publisher and know exactly what the players want. :thumbup:

taxi_rom

Intermediate

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 1:57am

:grumble: :dash:

Diogenes

_-_Moderator DE_-_ Translator & Board Administrator EN

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 8:38pm

As frustrating as this may be for some players, trolling and smiley spam will unfortunately get you nowhere.

Please stick to the board rules.
Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden?
Kontaktiere meinen Superior StormWing

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 12:06am

So is that time of the year to start making new merging plans right? :) Come on, this is so boring...make players happy at least once at year, it wont hurt you guys.
Just an old and humble legend :)

Merge Ibergard + Vidar + Nuada

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 7:51pm

Unhappy players always charge/recharge diamonds ^^
Less people = less buyers/spenders...

But less server means that gameforge can save money/time. If not for the players at least for the €€€ :thumbsup:

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 10:14pm

any new plans? (4 months later)
BTW i have more activity in my Discord then in this so named Forum ...not wonder why ! :thumbdown: RoM support

Diogenes

_-_Moderator DE_-_ Translator & Board Administrator EN

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 12:02am

any new plans? (4 months later)
BTW i have more activity in my Discord then in this so named Forum ...not wonder why ! :thumbdown: RoM support

Nope, still no new plans.
Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden?
Kontaktiere meinen Superior StormWing

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 3:28pm

No new plans honestly just shows how far detached gameforge is from their game they publish, it is clear with the itemshop also. But the lack of consideration even for a new merge is a new low.

taxi_rom

Intermediate

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 6:53pm

ibergard dont need merge,is already dead so no point :) big hug

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 11:45pm

Wondering a few things maybe is a good time to ask:
1. How many of Gameforge team members still play this game (play not use it as Facebook 2.0) ? (in case "Yes i play" keep read in case "Not" maybe is time for retire GM and leave this forum)
2. How many of Gameforge team members play in SW? (in case "Yes i play SW" you are probably one of few Real GM-s .... in case "No i dont play SW" you wont understand me anyway save your time and dont read anymore)
In case "you" are Gameforge team member and "still active play RoM and do regular SW(4+ day a week)":
3. How many active players you have in Guild? (2-5 isn't good, 5-8 you probably love small guilds? 10-15 <-- are you sure you are that many? 15-20 hmm you are lucky!!! over active 25 player guild <-- dont lie me there is no such guild anymore!)
4. How many active players you have in SW? (2-5 <-- better play arena? 5-8 <- fun under 1000 point right? do you make draw some time just to hold low points? 10-15 <-- maybe 3-10k points? why i not see you reg every day then? 15-20 <-- you are in Dragonlords or Venatoris? XD )
5. When was last time "your" guild get a new GOOD pvp player? ("last week" = you joke, "Last month" = you are lucky, "Before few months" = can believe ... "what is new player?" <-- truth answer!)
6. How many of your friends (guild members) you lose last year? ("0" <-- you so lie me! "1-3" <-- you are so lucky! "3-5" <-- not sure you believe or not! "5-10" <-- is your guild still alive? "Change guild" see you needed merge a year ago! "Change guild more then once last year" <-- Ha Ha Ha I told you?)
7. Did your guild lose or lower SW points significant in last 1 year? ("No" <-- luck or you are good team realy GZ! "Just a bit" <--what about ... next year you believe will hold same SW? "Yes" <-- and you are in Gameforge team and still not push any plan for Servermerge? "Yes our piont melted" <-- Let it die la la la lLet it die ...la la la i love this game la la la but i let it die la la LAAA)
8. You are more people at Dinner table then in SW ? (i know the answer! Dont lie me)
9. Did you surch for something in AH but noone sell and it happen regular? ( "i found all i need" <-- lucky or you not build char atm/last few months! "Not a good price" <-- who care you are GM! "Looking for Mage upper Ld 2 months" <-- on "other server someine selling 2 MAYBE some merge will help you ?)
10. After all questions you answered you still have feeling that Gameforge dont need urgent plan for new servermerge? (we don't need hundred GM-s! We need 3-4 who will SEE and decide that Merge is necessary) :love: :love: :love:

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 12:51am

1 dia buyers dont get any rewards from gameforge ! and they paying for broken items in itemshop pep get angry and stop playing game or not buing dia marge will help a bit but if no rewards no buyers or less pep playing and crasing after 20-30 all the time , then better go wow to 20lvl free xd TRIAL

Fifio

Professional

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 10:59am

Yet another server merge won't solve the issue why players are leaving.

Sure it gives you a few weeks of more players but in the end every day players leave due to no content and of existing content that is broken. Not to mention how expensive the game has become compared to any other.

TBH even if things are fixed it is too late.

That makes me sad since this was once a great game .

Once the server merge need came up that was the time to start fixing stuff but instead servers was just merged but nothing done.

That lead to more and more leaving and yet another server merge. Now it is as dead as or no it is more dead than before last merge.

yes thousands "log" every day but that is just 1 player that logs alts for tokens and daily login reward i know some has hundreds they log each day just for this.

And buying dias is no longer of any need since the ruby nerf idk who came up with that but it's one of the most moronic things i seen so far. It wont make players buy more diamonds for sure.