You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 1:14am

Someone forgot to tell shop team to add discount?

Nice joke.

Up to 50% off now means up to 50% price increase?

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 12:24pm

Look at the date today :P

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 6:55pm

Honestly If they put this as a 1 April joke... well thats is really a bad sad troll not a joke.

I really hope is only a shop manager's mistake, cause a lot of player waits special events for this Rare ticket and for once they put in Item shop they makes this kind of troll? This just makes ppl more enraged with Gameforge... nothing else...

Gameforge fix this mess and put a real 50% sales please.
ladyalyssa
w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

Fifio

Professional

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 7:30pm

The Equipment Swap Expansion Ticket earlier was also more expensive than before

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:21pm

yeah.. many, including myself, were waiting for this ticket, and now...

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 9:29am

Last time ppl complain cause ticket was at 699 dias and today you put again at 699....

I suppose your goal is not anymore keep in game customers but just enrage the few customers still active in game even more
ladyalyssa
w/m - m/w - k/m

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

Fifio

Professional

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 2:34pm

Well less and less play the game i guess they need to raise the prices to ensure some income

it is after all a business even if poorly managed

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 5:06pm

2 people paying 350 dias and happy, is worth more then 1 delusional paying 699. Shame gameforge dont realise this.

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 5:33pm

well overprice items is just the perfect way to kills a game cause ppl will be just tired to be considered only for money.

and ye Cenre, I need too 2 class ticket, not gonna buy at this price, just made last exp event another char so i can even use for daily. Problem solved.
ladyalyssa
w/m - m/w - k/m

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 5:59pm

They just wanna shut down the title and that's why they are just scaring off remaining players. And if people will quit on their own, maybe not much of them would want their money back for diamonds they've loaded.

SheIsMyHeroin

Intermediate

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 9:55pm

in IS manager's country heavy halucinogene substantive are legal or not? in case "yes" maybe i can move to live there too and be happy with promos and their price <3
Want to know taste of Glory? I can found piece for you! Message me is not much left!