You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 3:57pm

Hero=unfair

never join guild Hero if you clearly say in guildchat that you will be afk for a while and no1 reads it you get called a bot and kicked for not responding to their whispers if you want to be in a fair normal guild don't join Hero

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 5:39pm

Hero guild

You are kid 12 years old? PM to leader and ask about reason... meybe wrong click or somethink.

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 5:39pm

Aresfury,

First of all, saying you're afk and actually being afk is a whole different story. We've been checking you out for atleast 30 minutes.

- Not responding on whispers
- Not responding on party invites
- Not responding in guild chat
- Farming arround Varanass in repeat mode

Someone who was not in Hero informed us about you so we checked you out. Bot user to gather/kill. Simple as that.

Apologies to other guilds who play on Isiltir. Dont get us wrong, we are against bot users.

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 5:45pm

According to 2 reliable guild members you where harvesting/running around harvesting etc while not responding to multiple whispers/party invites and requests to explain in guild chat etc

So how do you explain running around/harvesting while being afk?
If you can provide a plausible explanation we'd like to hear it :)

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 6:02pm

afk?

this afk to many times when still char killing moobs in aslan or silverspring. how check bot? bot have same range to farming, when u killing he`s target then auto change target. Bot need empty macro to using program with scripts. how check it? its easy- spam text with high heigh ( ą ć ę ó max ass possible ext) then ping growing up and bot stoped for a while. Im old MMO player and im know when somebody use cheats lol. Are you using bot too? dont worry! soon i will find you too:)

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 8:24pm

bot?????

ask other members of your guild idiots i've helped them was in party with dutch speaking players multiple times and helped ppl with plvling them so if i'm a bot explain that and multiple ppl in your guild have far too much gold and diamonds will report to frogster to investigate that and all the programs your members are using

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 8:31pm

reported

Hero now officialy reported on suspicion of hacking

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 8:36pm

Wait you are now reporting the guild HERO because you got kicked on suspicion of hacking?
Help me I'm not following any more :confused:

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 8:42pm

i'm no hacker they can check account for that but many players in Hero are hackers as far as i can tell as said before far too much gold and diamonds on some players

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 8:58pm

Quoted from "jeff5976;1407532"

Hero now officialy reported on suspicion of hacking

That sir, is the biggest fail i've ever seen.

Goodbye

ps. ARESFURY have fun on Isiltir.

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 8:59pm

Quoted from "jeff5976;1407580"

i'm no hacker they can check account for that but many players in Hero are hackers as far as i can tell as said before far too much gold and diamonds on some players

Yeah, we found a way to duplicate oO not

Think twice before posting...

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 9:04pm

Good one Aresfury. Afk while walking/killing/looting..and u did report us as hacker Guild. Good luck with that m8. We dont want boters like you in our guild. So what u did help others members?! That only mean that u can logon normal and play. But when ur not at home, u using some kinda bot soft.

PS: Good luck and have a fun.

"too much gold and diamonds on some players" that was a nice one.

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 9:16pm

bot?????

i never used any bot program or whatever they can check account on it and it will prove i never used that kind of crap your whole guild will now be investigated and if anything found bye bye Hero could have avoided this by not kicking for some made up reason

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 9:21pm

I assume you know that you can buy diamonds in this game for REAL money?
And that you can sell them for ingame gold?

Now lets put those 2 facts together and apply to Hero; you state that there are players with too much cash....I'll give you 1 chance to guess how they managed to do it.....

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 9:49pm

i know that but having millions in gold and 4k or more diamonds and not using it because you don't need it is suspicious but frogster is investigating so we will see

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 11:28pm

Lol 4k Dia's is not a lot if you buy 3k and get 3k for free. And who says you need it straight away?

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 11:39pm

:( Mummy mummy it's not fair he's got more than me.

Seems to me you got found out botting. For a good half an hour there were attempts in guild and whispers to get you to answer. No bot? A simple mail or whisper to explain would have done the trick and got you reinvited no doubt. You prefer throwing toys out of pram I guess?

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 11:44pm

Have fun in Isiltir.
,,to many gold and dias" lol 100euro= 6k dias in promotion calculate this.
2 month - around 3k daily`s from Bloodfang ( around 300k ea) = 9kk gold= 900dias etc.

Monday, December 21st 2009, 12:28am

who wants to go back in a guild that calls you a bot and kick you when you,re afk and for me being farming in silverspring haven't been there all day when i was at aslan i was doing the event quest with the bad jingle brothers and in aslan i saw Romulus multiple times but he never spoke to me in any chat so seems someone is giving wrong info about players and getting them kicked i also scrolled chat back when kicked lientjeh says he/she invite me in party? never happend so you get wrong info and kick ppl on that info something is seriously wrong with some of your members that they lie to get someone kicked

Monday, December 21st 2009, 3:13pm

Quoted from "jeff5976;1408138"

who wants to go back in a guild that calls you a bot and kick you when you,re afk and for me being farming in silverspring haven't been there all day when i was at aslan i was doing the event quest with the bad jingle brothers and in aslan i saw Romulus multiple times but he never spoke to me in any chat so seems someone is giving wrong info about players and getting them kicked i also scrolled chat back when kicked lientjeh says he/she invite me in party? never happend so you get wrong info and kick ppl on that info something is seriously wrong with some of your members that they lie to get someone kicked

Seriously, you want us to believe you? Because you should come up with some prove or atleast stop the lies.

Several players (Hero players and non Hero players) saw you using bot in Silverspring (arround Varanass) and in Aslan.

Your carreer on Isiltir is over.

Goodbye sir