You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 2:36pm

Known Issues & Bugs!

Here you'll able to find every reported and known bug. Some bugs which have been reported can turn out to be intended. If you think this is not right, feel free to create a thread in In-game suggestions or Constructive Feedback.

For more information about the rules in this section, please read the Bug Report Template thread.

Index

1. Quests
  2. Skills
  3. Elite Skills
  4. NPC's/Characters
  5. Items
  6. Instances/Mini-games
  7. Graphical/Performance
  8. Guilds
  9. PvP/Arena
  10. Crafting/Gathering
  11. Titles
  12. Other Issues
  13. Relationships

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 4:27pm

Titles[LEFT]

[/LEFT]

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 11:33am

Relationships

Friday, February 4th 2011, 10:01am

The thread is opened for comments on fixed bugs.

Do not post bug reports here, they'll be trashed.

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

Saturday, June 18th 2011, 6:21pm

Newbie Pet Heals bugs Combat status.
Original Post:
https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=322006

Patch Notes indicate it is fixed:

Quoted from "Patch Notes 4.0.0 @ Other Fixes;3289141"

Players will now be able to leave combat after being healed by their newbie pets in combat.

But it isn't:
https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=379387
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Monday, May 21st 2012, 2:49pm

Fixed bug's:

NPC's/Characters

3. Daris shows a Quest, but has none available

It's not showed anymore, I don't know since when but it looks now it's working ok.

Items

5. Soul Dust of a Skipper & Essence of the Wasteland Skipper don't have a daily quest

There is a new daily quest in Ravenfell which for those items are addicted. It's since 2-3 patches. Fixed for sure.

Crafting/Gathering

5. Planting counted as profession

It's not, I got 80 planting lvl and also have no problems with getting 1x master (60+), 2x expert (40-60) and 3x craftsman (20-40). It was bugged for about 1 month, but now it's fixed since 2-3 months and it's working ok.

Titles

Title 'Multitasker' seems unobtainable

It's very difficult to obtain this title but it's possible, I have this title, if sb wants I can make a screenshot. Only one thing is to make a little trick. I spended there about 20 hours and after that time I made it :)

Coast of Oppurtunity Titles related to a class can't be obtained [They're planned to be removed]

Since 2-3 patches it's woring well and without problems.

Unimatrix01

Intermediate

Occupation: BattleMonk, or more precise, Battle Nun coz my character is female :) (thx 2 Yrcanos ^^)

Friday, December 25th 2015, 8:54am

Links in this threat appear not to work anymore
Sôhei, the Highest Lvl BattleMonk on Isiltir!, not so high on Agenor :sleeping:
----------------------- 90/86 ----------------------