You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sigulbard

Beginner

• "Sigulbard" started this thread

Sunday, April 11th 2010, 6:26pm

Elf or Human

Do you play as an elf, as a human or both?

A total of 57 Votes have been submitted.

28%

Elf (16)

72%

Human (41)

What do you play as, elf or human:confused:

Like my last poll, this one will be up here for 30 days.
And also... what was I talking about?

Sunday, April 11th 2010, 6:37pm

hmm , I would chose female elf :P male elvs are ghey :D
[img][/img]
Retired Mage
S4cr3D F0R L1F3 !!

Sigulbard

Beginner

• "Sigulbard" started this thread

Sunday, April 11th 2010, 6:45pm

Yup, they really look... ehem ehem;p
And also... what was I talking about?

Sunday, April 11th 2010, 6:49pm

I hate the way elfs move, human ftw :)

Monday, April 12th 2010, 9:54am

elves can't have /k secondary... so humans ofc :D

Sunday, April 18th 2010, 9:52pm

elves are gay (no offence to the gay ppl ofc)

Sunday, April 18th 2010, 10:05pm

Loranthus i agree:giggle:
But one more thing...... Elfs cant have K/x:whisper:
Xdead K/R (Currently main) 26/9
Xdeadshadow P/M (Retired) 42/31
Wanderingshadow S/R (Alt) 21/21

antonioPK13

Intermediate

Sunday, April 18th 2010, 11:35pm

I voted for Elf because i love Warden class.For 'gayish' look i cant say a thing,they are just natural(without beard tough).
Quableed (Warden/Mage)
If you have the Will then you can do anything.

Monday, April 19th 2010, 1:43pm

yea, warden is kinda fun...
but ppl yet have to bring out the best out of it, like scouts... they were thought of as a crappy class and now they are the best dps class.
warden i think is messed up bc it uses skills based on patk, and matk, pdmg and mdmg too, so it is a must to decide on what stats u gonna build it, or if u wanna build it an overall class, it is gonna be mediocre in both.

antonioPK13

Intermediate

Monday, April 19th 2010, 2:33pm

As im back on my account(which used my brother while i was away from home) i created new character and took to be warden and im very pleased with him.I just level my pet up and improve HP and patk so i can kill without any problems even if mob is few levels higher than me.So i think warden is very potential main class and if you level him up by wright path he can be ultimate character,so just keep leveling your Spirit of the Oak(skip the second pet) and level the 'girl' pet after SotO(pet).And you will be more than pleased with result.
Quableed (Warden/Mage)

Monday, April 19th 2010, 4:01pm

Quoted from "antonioPK13;1817350"

As im back on my account(which used my brother while i was away from home) i created new character and took to be warden and im very pleased with him.I just level my pet up and improve HP and patk so i can kill without any problems even if mob is few levels higher than me.So i think warden is very potential main class and if you level him up by wright path he can be ultimate character,so just keep leveling your Spirit of the Oak(skip the second pet) and level the 'girl' pet after SotO(pet).And you will be more than pleased with result.

Warden is really good until some ~lv30, after that the damage isn't awesome anymore.

antonioPK13

Intermediate

Monday, April 19th 2010, 4:28pm

Thats true and all levels after level 30-35 need to be balanced,this is similar problem which Scout and Knight had,but everything can pass along if you really love the class,at least i think so.
Quableed (Warden/Mage)

Monday, April 19th 2010, 4:34pm

Quoted from "antonioPK13;1817599"

Thats true and all levels after level 30-35 need to be balanced,this is similar problem which Scout and Knight had,but everything can pass along if you really love the class,at least i think so.

Scout and Knight never had that problem. People just didn't know how to play the class.

antonioPK13

Intermediate

Monday, April 19th 2010, 4:40pm

Thats what i was trying to say actually.Thanks for reply.Problem was that people was bored after few levels of playing the same class so they say its a 'problem'.
Quableed (Warden/Mage)

Monday, April 19th 2010, 6:03pm

Quoted from "Achoore;1817620"

Scout and Knight never had that problem. People just didn't know how to play the class.

That is not true Alchoore. And we have same fixed skills to prove.:)

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 3:18pm

I dont know this game, but are you guys saying that elves can't have a second class?

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 3:33pm

Quoted from "Elyonealia;1843609"

I dont know this game, but are you guys saying that elves can't have a second class?

Elves can have a second class, but they can't choose Knight or Priest - either as first or second class.