You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 10:53am

Quoted from "Techuser;406406"

I cant complete the fourth stage, katrina already got the frog but I'm missing the krafts paper...
I think I threw it away in third stage, thinking I had to throw in the water

but even abandoning and starting again I didnt gained the paper in fourth stage

all you have to do is go on quest log, abandon quest and do it again

[img][/img]

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 2:22pm

I already did it and nothing changes, the quest starts again and with katrina part already completed

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 12:48am

Quoted

Go ontop of the cave entrance to Moongorge on the left side. The second puddle of water has something under the water. Open it, and the quest completes.

I am at the second puddle and I see Heart of the Springs on the screen but I dont see a box or a container of any type to loot?

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 1:28am

Quoted from "dcp101;409354"

I am at the second puddle and I see Heart of the Springs on the screen but I dont see a box or a container of any type to loot?

Same thing happens with me, I see the "heart of springs" sometimes when
I hold down right mouse button and roll it over the water but theres nothing I can see to click on.

Any know how to solve this? or tell me what I'm not doing right? :confused:

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 1:51am

Quoted from "bensan74;409464"

Same thing happens with me, I see the "heart of springs" sometimes when
I hold down right mouse button and roll it over the water but theres nothing I can see to click on.

Any know how to solve this? or tell me what I'm not doing right? :confused:

Got the answer I think. Have to visit the Dead Tree Cave if you havent already and loot the mound there at the end for the necklace and return it to Narfas.

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 12:20pm

Just to add to this that after you complete the howling mountain biggest treasure quest narfas reveals himself to be an Eye of Wisdom agent and sends you off to find his uncle Marfas(sp?) in the Eye of Wisdom hall in Varanas.

After this you have to go and kill 10 Cow beetles, 10 Sharpwing Dragonflies and 10 Caravan Members then go to Berol (Council President of Varanas) to accept the reward. Don't run off straight away though as Berol is approached by another Couciler flanked by what appear to be 2 zurhidon members (not sure on that one yet).

He then asks you to go and spy on these, which consists of yet more talking to people. After this you have to go and give a book of coucil records back to the guy you got the quest to kill all the beetles etc. from (bit of a change of tack?) and from there to go find some guard in the central plaza.

This guy gives you a secrecy treaty to sign (right click on it in your backpack) and sends you to go and bury badges with some dead guard captains by forsaken abbey. Head to the graveyard just outside the abbey and mouse over each of the graves untill it comes up with garrison soldier's corpse. Interact with this and it will give you the name of the guardsman burried there. Simply right click the badge of the respective guardsman and they will come alive and you will have to fight their body. They are at lvl 14/13 but it does not actually matter if you die at this point because it marks it as complete anyway.

I've not yet managed to find Captain Franzid's tomb but i've not checked actually in the abbey yet, only in the graveyard outside. Anyone already know where he is? if not i'll keep looking

EDIT: Just found a second instance in Forsaken Abbey, possibly to do with this or maybe something completely different. I'll try and check it out tonight.

EDIT2: I found it, the third grave is actually just outside the gates on the left if you're looking from the abbey.

From this, go back to the guard in central plaza and he asks you go back and thank the eye of wisdom members. The Eye of Wisdom guy tells you to back off when you tell him about the mysterious guys and sends you off on a quest to grab a rune from a spider in twilight mine for his dumb student. Grab the Rune and take it to the guy who is at the caravan just north of the mine. He then wants you to test it out by fighting him. Simply talk to him again and tell him to begin the test then kick his ass(He's at level 14). Take the desired reward rune before he decides that he wants more bloody runes so you have to go back to the spiders and get 5 of them. Once you've got these he now wants another fight. He's gone up a level this time but should still be piss easy.

Now he wants some answers about runes so sends you back off running to his master. Unfortunately his master seems to like this thirst for knowledge and as a result we have to go get 3 more runes. One from a copper-shell beetle, one from a Colourful Ostrich and one from Yuri. I'm not certain if the rune from Yuri is a certain drop, i got it first time but others may not. After that it's back for another test. Instead however, some girl runs up to him and shouts at him for using the runes. It seems he is soft in the head as well as in his magic as he decides to give up using runes and sends you after the girl with a bunch of flowers. She's in Varanas West side so head on over there. Now it's Spring water that you're taking to Salond... These things never end.

He now tells you to come back and see him if you are lvl 18 (which you most probably are) so we'll just carry straight on. He sends you up to infiltrate the zurhidon camp in the far north-east of silverspring. You need to kill disciples till one drops a hint ( which for some reason has a picture of a key :S) and then head to the back of the camp to free the Eye of Wisdom's old agent, who has been tuned into a frog...

Apparently the zurhidon are close to finding a legendary sword that can control the world and found it inportant enough to turn this guy into a frog for it. You need to go back to salod with this information so it's another long walk back to Varanas. You're now sent all the way back up to kill some tangea wanderers/stragglers to make a cure for peeno. Peronally i'd leave him as a frog just for the comedy value but unfortunately the game doensn't let you do that.

I will update the rest of this later but right now i rathe need to get in some revision.

Gammort

Beginner

Monday, December 22nd 2008, 7:44pm

I found marsius in the hall, its easy with the NPC tracker xD
[LEFT]Server: EN (PvE) Siochain[/LEFT]
[LEFT]IGN: Prosperia[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Class: Knight || Priest
[/LEFT]

Monday, December 22nd 2008, 8:04pm

Please keep this guide updated, something which might actually be useful around here. My guild mate are on like lvl 20 of this quest :omg:

Gammort

Beginner

Tuesday, December 23rd 2008, 6:35pm

I can't find Luanda, anyone can help me?

EDIT: Luanda is located near the stairs, if you press M and find the pub, Luanda is south of it.
[LEFT]Server: EN (PvE) Siochain[/LEFT]
[LEFT]IGN: Prosperia[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Class: Knight || Priest
[/LEFT]

Tuesday, December 23rd 2008, 6:59pm

Quoted from "Gammort;416838"

I can't find Luanda, anyone can help me?

EDIT: Luanda is located near the stairs, if you press M and find the pub, Luanda is south of it.

And that has what to do with this thread?

Thursday, December 25th 2008, 10:35pm

I'm blocked after 4th part. I've the treasure map, and I have nothing to do, no quest with Narfas, and the mound don't work (good location).
Any lvl requirement for the quest?

EDIT : Ok I'm a noob. For noobs like me xD:

Read the treasure map and click on the f***in small "Accept Quest"

Monday, December 29th 2008, 2:48pm

Hmm i think i found the dirt pile for the first part? Is it called moulded somethink? I click on it but don't think i got anything?

TheCrusher

Professional

• "TheCrusher" has been banned

Tuesday, December 30th 2008, 9:52am

Stage 1

1.Hidden Valley Mine - pile in the far end room

Stage 2

1.Moongeorge Cave - pile near the yellow portal (far end)
2.Talk to Justin
3.Kill Newt for items.
4.Talk to Mrs. Marian for potion
5.Go to Pioneer Mine and get 2 ore
6.Return to Justin - craft the key, open the box
7.Talk to Justin again and get the Moongorge Spring Water bottle.
8.Return to Narfas

Stage 3

1.Go to Shalin
2.Go in Dead Tree Cave - pile at the end of the cave.
3.Return to Narfas

Stage 4.

This is where i got stuck. I need to find Zanordoth. Anyone knows where he is?

Friday, January 2nd 2009, 3:46am

i cant finish stage 2
i got the doll, but dont have the kraft paper
any idea where i can find kraft paper

PS: i've done stage 1 long time ago, & deleted some Q items
i dont know if we get kraft paper from stage 1 (if yes, then is there other way tat i can continue the Q?)

Saturday, January 3rd 2009, 3:44pm

Here's the next part of the Walkthough for you.

After you get the cure head back to Salod in the Halls of Wisdom and grab some summoning stones to give to Helly Gaden's Father, somehow named Fels Gorden. To find him literally just head into the house and up the stairs. As soon as you give the stones to him zurhidon appear and kill him, although he come back to life seconds later (bug or something?). He sends you to find marisus with a clue about the legendary sword. Finally it says that the sword may be hidden in Alsan so your next task it to go and find Gudisen at Quilana camp just inside aslan.

Finally there is something to do other than being a messenger boy as this guy tells you to go and check in the valley dwarves cave just north of the camp. Head to the back of the camp where there are two books to interact with. Once you interact with one you attacked by 2 zurhidon shouting about how the scriptures are not to be nicked. Grab the other one too and head back to the guy at camp. Now you need to head and find a guy called Sheetrag in Hunter's Encampment.

He will tell you that you need to find the second half of the documents and that the goblins have probably nicked it, so head just north-west of his position and kill goblins till one of them drops the desired book. Now you need the manuscript translated so you need to go and find Witch Doctor Eno in Silverfall. This guy can seemingly read the text but before he actually tells you what it says you have to pove yourself to the water god or something of the like. The totem you need is just on the other side of the river and i spawns a lvl 23 Water God Messenger whom you have to kill.

Once that is done retun to the witch doctor. It seems the manuscript was an epic fail and doesn't tell you anything you wanted to know. Therefore the witch doctor gives you a "compass that will listen to ones wishes" in order to find the sword. In order to get it to work though, you need to give it some juice. To do this you need to go and pray at the shrine in the centre of the Lake of Eternal Silence. Just jump in the river and swim over to the central island. once you interact with the altar the same guy as before will appear and spout off some lore about demons and the sword. After this the guy sends you off to instil the power of the forest into the compass, which requires that you head to the Jade Valley. Watch out here as the ents are lvl 27-30 so you may want to level up a bit before tackling this. Once you're confident, head into the valley and look for the essence of jade valley. When you interact with it a goblin will appear and nick your compass. instead of going to kick some goblin ass, you are sent to go and give the little guys a proper burial :S. Don't ask me who writes this stuff. You need to go into the goblin village in the north of silverfall and burn 10 goblin corpses (a simple interaction). You also need to go into Rumpus mine and reteive your compass from a box. The spawn timer is stupidly fast in this whole area (bug?) and as such you need to be able to continuously dispatch of these foes without any sort of break otherwise you'll get nowhere. Once you've done this return to the witch doctor. He says that you need some seeds from a demon vine and fortune dew fom the God of Springs Altar.

This is as far as i have currently got and i need to level up a bit before taking on the next bit.

Sunday, January 4th 2009, 6:47pm

After this part:

"Don't run off straight away though as Berol is approached by another Couciler flanked by what appear to be 2 zurhidon members (not sure on that one yet).

He then asks you to go and spy on these, which consists of yet more talking to people. After this you have to go and give a book of coucil records back to the guy you got the quest to kill all the beetles etc. from (bit of a change of tack?) and from there to go find some guard in the central plaza."

I'm stuck... I saw the councilors come and talk to Berol, but whenever I talk to Berol again I get nothing. Is there some kind of level requirement or something for the next part? I'm a lvl 16 knight.

Sunday, January 4th 2009, 7:48pm

I'm not too sure. I was overleveled at the time (around 20/21) and the quest was immediately availible after that incedent. In the rest of the quest i havn't noticed any level restrictions for accepting the quest, though as i said i started it at about level 19 and therefore was probably a bit over the quest level anyway.

I guess the only way to find out is to level up a bit and hope that it is merely a level restriction. Let me know what you find and i'll add it in as a side note.

Monday, January 5th 2009, 12:09am

Wheres sharlin?

you have to give this water to him to complete the third part

edit: i found her. its "Shalin" not sharlin

Monday, January 5th 2009, 4:30pm

Guys, thanks for this walkthrough!
[img][/img]

Tuesday, January 6th 2009, 4:15pm

Are there only 4 stages ?