You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 10:23am

If you can't enter Angren and u don't have any quest available - read this

Here is a very difficult one, only the most knowledgable players will provide a useful answer on this! :cool:
I actually wonder if anybody is in the same situation.

Fact 1

I have done ALL the quests available to me in Thunderhoff hills, SJF, NJF incluing DoD. See attached screenshots from my map (low level quests are also not hidden).

Fact 2

I did level up this toon to 45/50 with experience orbs and daily quests tickets so most of the low level quests prior to weeping coast are not done yet, including epic ones.

Fact 3

I still cannot enter Angren and the king of humans Calloway is still sitting on his throne in Dalanis. This means that I did not do yet all the long line of quests between SJF and NJF that include the disguised Toni

Conclusion: I believe that somewhere or somehow there is a quest that blocks this whole path but I have no idea where to start looking.
If this is true, I think we have an unfair situation from Frogster: offering fast leveling tools and at the same time locking high level quests lines is definitely a disadvantage that can be considered a bug like.

Help is very welcome, thanks!
pusziboot has attached the following images:
  • Callaway.jpg
  • TH.jpg
  • sjf.jpg
  • njf.jpg
beta char : Haagenti - M/P 55/55 RetiredSheftalia - P/W 60/60 RetiredAllex - P67/K59/W58 Retired

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 1:35pm

Hmmm....

Actually I've met no problems with that quest line, and in fact it is the one I love the most so far in the game. Should be an epic.

Unfortunately, I don't take notes as I go along, so this has to be by memory. For you to enter Angren, you have to be accepted as trusted by them. I think this is done by watching a fight in the swamp. Have you done this? It's pretty much the first or second quest in NJF, and the one that lets you go after that. Go to the swamp, watch a battle between an elf and an Angren soldier, help that soldier. Should do the trick.

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 1:40pm

Quoted from "Aineo;2340769"

Hmmm....

Actually I've met no problems with that quest line, and in fact it is the one I love the most so far in the game. Should be an epic.

Unfortunately, I don't take notes as I go along, so this has to be by memory. For you to enter Angren, you have to be accepted as trusted by them. I think this is done by watching a fight in the swamp. Have you done this? It's pretty much the first or second quest in NJF, and the one that lets you go after that. Go to the swamp, watch a battle between an elf and an Angren soldier, help that soldier. Should do the trick.

no...as i said: No Toni quests in NJF, not in SJF..nothing. I miss around 40 quests and I have no idea why. As u can see there are NO available quests in all 3 areas 55+
beta char : Haagenti - M/P 55/55 RetiredSheftalia - P/W 60/60 RetiredAllex - P67/K59/W58 Retired

TheHornedOrc

Bard of Taborea

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 4:03pm

Have you done the quests where you train to be a Lionheart Knight? I think they lead onto the Toni quests. Perhaps if we could pinpoint where the quest line for you goes wrong.

Btw I still have at least one quest to do in Thunderhoof, as I have 1 more title to get, and there are no exclamations for me either. I'm not sure that they all come from NPC's.

Irrelevant point, but where are the daily exclamations? Is there an option to turn them off?
Everything above is posted on a strictly AFAIK basis.

(W/K) Katalana (W/S)

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 5:33pm

Quoted from "TheHornedOrc;2341546"

Have you done the quests where you train to be a Lionheart Knight? I think they lead onto the Toni quests. Perhaps if we could pinpoint where the quest line for you goes wrong.

Btw I still have at least one quest to do in Thunderhoof, as I have 1 more title to get, and there are no exclamations for me either. I'm not sure that they all come from NPC's.

Irrelevant point, but where are the daily exclamations? Is there an option to turn them off?

yes, done them.
I have all the quest titles in TH, but i miss quite a few titles in SJF and NJF. See attached.
Even the first one when u reach SFJ....how is this even possible?? I woul like to hear the opinion of a ROM mentor.
pusziboot has attached the following image:
  • sjf titles.jpg

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 6:21pm

There is a box (near some corpses) between Carforn and Engwor that gives a quest. It's surrounded by Chupura, Vagrants, Vandals or whatever so be prepared to fight your way to it.

I can post exact coordinates if needed...
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 9:29pm

Quoted from "Inferiority;2342071"

There is a box (near some corpses) between Carforn and Engwor that gives a quest. It's surrounded by Chupura, Vagrants, Vandals or whatever so be prepared to fight your way to it.

I can post exact coordinates if needed...

thanks, done it now. 4 quests in total but nothing more... any idea? desperate here....

Monday, August 30th 2010, 2:05pm

problem solved ?

Monday, August 30th 2010, 2:19pm

Could you post the list of unsolved quests you have?

Monday, August 30th 2010, 4:29pm

Quoted from "DeathOfRats;2365825"

Could you post the list of unsolved quests you have?

Unsolved? How do I get them? Anyway, I just found out that I missed the epic quest line in Aotulia Vulcano (great barrier) which actually starts from an early line in .
Is it possible that this affects TH quests?

Friday, September 3rd 2010, 8:11am

From what I remember..

When you first arrive in Thunderhoof Hills, you are transported by a Dragon (line: Envoy of the Dragons). You go up to a pub in Tomara and chat with the landlord for a couple of quests. I think after you "deal" with the rowdy customers by out-drinking them, for a quest, a high-class guy comes in and talks about being robbed by the Mallen Brothers Gang. As a quest, you have to go sort them out.. travel a little north from Tomara and there is one to talk to, which starts off the fight. After the fight, a guy appears, I think Kai Kaiyinth, or whatever his name is. When you talk to him you get a quest Introduction to the Lionheart Knights

As far as I know, this is the start of one helluva massive long chain involving Lionheart Knights and Toni (line: Return the Glory).. you said you have all quest titles in TH though, and I'm sure some of them are linked to this chain.

When this chain moves into SJF, you are going there with "Iron Rose" Iswan, or Iswan Giant as she is mostly known in SJF.

Re: quest Southern Janost Forest; This quest is in the Toni line, just after it moves into SJF.

I can't really give more info than this, sorry.. hope it helps you with looking though :)
61/5x P/S, S/P too when it's levelled :p **RETIRED**
4x/3x/4x W/Wd/D, levelling in progress...

Sunday, September 5th 2010, 10:08pm

Thanks but from recent searches it seems that I need first to finish the epic quest line that starts in AV to get those quests...as u can see there are other people in the same situation opening several posts.

Sunday, September 5th 2010, 10:57pm

Hello,

I don't think so. I have not finished a single epic line (far too much running about for my liking) and I have all the Toni quests complete (up to the Kidnapped Mage that is).

Can you not identify where you are missing a quest on getbuffed? I managed when I found I had not got Aguda's plan, and traced it back to the broken pipe in the sewers that I missed due to probably porting out of that place.

Monday, September 6th 2010, 7:32am

1. I don't have epic 3/4 finished - so this cannot be a reason.
2. I have not done the "box quest".
3. Envoy of dragons starts in AV.

After that i had no issues in getting quest in SJF / NJF. The only problem is the bugged quests (like Aguda etc...).
R/k - 42k pa, 57k hp *** K/r - 26k pa, 78k hp *** S/r - 44k pa, 45k hp
Just another noob.... Loving Dominion! WTB Moah Pizza for MC!!! (and IX runes promo)

Monday, September 6th 2010, 5:28pm

Perfect, now new instance and I can't enter it....
Again, I have no NPC with available quests in all 3 areas. Can anybody link me some of the toni chain quests and I can try to track it back?
Thanks

Monday, September 6th 2010, 5:54pm

I have the same Thread/problem in the german "Forum".
I´m looking here if the problem is solved every day.

Hurry up, the new ini is coming xDD

Monday, September 6th 2010, 11:34pm

Quoted from "sfrattini;2406223"

Again, I have no NPC with available quests in all 3 areas. Can anybody link me some of the toni chain quests and I can try to track it back?
Thanks

Lol I posted with a retired account :p
Anyway, glad to see I am not alone. There is also another thread with the same issue.

SpideyMT

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 7th 2010, 8:41am

Thanks

Hello,

wot do you mean with "now new instance"? Which new instance pls?

Tuesday, September 7th 2010, 9:15am

Quoted from "SpideyMT;2407735"

Hello,

wot do you mean with "now new instance"? Which new instance pls?

Lol, u read announcements? :)

SpideyMT

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 7th 2010, 9:35am

Quoted from "pusziboot;2407855"

Lol, u read announcements? :)

Did you read his post?

So which new instance can´t he enter? Thats why i asked. Or does he mean, he needs the Tonis qests to enter new instance?
I didnt read anything in the anouncements about an pre quest to enter the new instande. Did you?
Thx for "lol". Helped a lot...