You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

itinkerego

Beginner

• "itinkerego" started this thread

Sunday, March 27th 2011, 11:09pm

It's lovely seeing lots and lots of sexy Wardens! :3
[img][/img]
Ultimecia
Druid/Warrior/Rogue

chibanga99

Beginner

Monday, March 28th 2011, 10:17pm

Quoted from "itinkerego;3070249"

It's lovely seeing lots and lots of sexy Wardens! :3

We love your D/R to Re xD

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 7:11pm

Secondary of my Warrior with same Gear:

All Items t5 statted, Weapon t9.

All Items with:
KT: Str/P.att, Str/Stam, P.att/HP, Sta/p.att
RT: Str/p.att, Str/Stam (on 4 Items Str/Stam/Dex instead of Str/Stam and 1 Item with Str/Def instead of Str/p.att)

Runes in Weapon: Reconciliation VII, Wrath III, Fatal IV, Aggression X
Runes in rest of gear: 9x Block X, 2x Aggression X, rest are Revolution, Aggression, Block and Potential VI

Without Pet:

With Pet (Level 50 Light):

[URL=http://www.pic-upload.de/view-9501320/Warden-mit-Pet-April-2011.png.html]
[/URL]
Druffbaum Warrior/Warden/Scout and Baumschmuser Druid/Scout

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 10:08am

That just one sick warden Andreasels, Have you tried RT / KT with warden? If yes how was your DPS xD?

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 10:58am

Aaarh i forgot about this thread, will update later cos i was really bored on the weekend and made some parts :D

Here you go, i forgot to buff myself tho, damage should be 9356 with selfbuff (petbuffed, no foods!) still 5 items with DS stats on it, no IX and X runes ofc, mostly items are with 2 runes only cos im cheap ^^

Am I the only priest using Hatred X in my weapon... ?

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 10:25pm

Also small update of me with Aggression/Block/Revolution X on every item now

Without Pet:

With Pet:

@deleider: I barely play my Warden side tbh, but in KT i was always somewhere around 60-70k dps on bosses. Top DPS was a bit more than 100k with Attack sigil, but was without Tambourine if i remember well.

DreamerOrunitia

Professional

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 9:14am

I know a Warden that did RT normal with 50k hp and ~35k patt(if I remember correctly). I don't know how he fared but the important thing is that he could run it.

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 9:33am

some ppl have too much money..
And you say that you can practically guarantee me the Oscar? Hey, I can guarantee you anything you want.

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 9:41am

Well maybe there is hope for wardens after all then? Just a few changes and they do just less damage then warriors?

Some new good itemsetskills/ stronger pets / adjust current skills or 1-2 new skills. Warden is cool to play. Since im almost endgear with my scout im trying to make a warden/rogue still 10 lvls to go :D. Then i will try it my self

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 10:14am

Im playing mine for fun in PVP arenas only. Cant really call it a fun tho, every 50k+ hp scout destroys me with a single combo shot 3x 21k damage or more, have no charges or so, means i never get to them even. When i use invi pot im being called a cheater or a noob :D

Any decent rogue does 45+ crits on me (lol) while i do ~15k crits not mentioning they dodge about 75% of all my hits (also add my 10% miss to that).

My pet with 59k hp is getting one shotted by everyone... They really got no def at all which is ridiculous.

/QQ post end ^^

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 10:44am

Quoted from "deleider;3208162"

Well maybe there is hope for wardens after all then? Just a few changes and they do just less damage then warriors?

Some new good itemsetskills/ stronger pets / adjust current skills or 1-2 new skills. Warden is cool to play. Since im almost endgear with my scout im trying to make a warden/rogue still 10 lvls to go :D. Then i will try it my self

Well, with same gear, i do more than 50% more dps on Warrior than on Warden (KT normally 100-160 k dps at end of fight.)

The Warden's Pet schould be improved imo, so the Warden can be the Beastmaster class, it is meant to be. The damage of Warden itself is ok then, if they do this.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 5:28pm

Think I wont do anything more, though 3 items would need restatting. Just wanted to brag :D

Lailelyn

Trainee

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 3:21pm

Just a hobby he said... yeaaaah right, Freaking addict!
[img][/img]

The all time munching druid of Siochain.
(yes, the siggy will be fixed... one day... when I feel like it. .... That means it won't. :D)

Saiwo

Beginner

Monday, June 27th 2011, 3:37pm

My warden

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=84304

Hey all wardens! here is my little warden. Still weak and young:p
Saiwo has attached the following file:
  • Warden.jpg (869.84 kB - 185 times downloaded - latest: Feb 3rd 2017, 8:09am)

Monday, June 27th 2011, 7:23pm

i've been wondering.... as a wd/r i basicly use my oak walker as DPS... thus i dont take advantage of the (punny) 15% boost in 2h weapons dmg. My question is: Should i still be using 2h weapon on him, or should i take advantage of the rogues dual wield and carry 2 1h sword/axes? Is the DPS of the oak walker affected by the fact i carry a 1h sword instead of a 2h??
player that "seems" to play since beta days:
Nebojsha - And face it, each class got at least one bad elite. For r/s it is coerce (well 50/50 one is bad too). Not each elite HAS to be useful.

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 12:43pm

Made some pieces but now im totally limited due to low availability of stats and zero availability of items :P

93,952 hp
122,438 def
36,762 p.attack
2287 crit

Selfbuffed (Heart of The Oak)

Screen will come later

Values changed as you can see on the screen

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 4:24pm

really nice geared wardens there :) good job all

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 9:59pm

wow , adamex is not joking at all
nice :yayay:

anyway if I ever can kill you i will have no remorse or mercy :yay:

Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 2:53pm

Time to post a DPS warden. Be aware if you see Chiron in SW ^_^

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=92152
zas1 has attached the following file:
  • my warden.JPG (197.02 kB - 160 times downloaded - latest: Feb 3rd 2017, 8:09am)

Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 3:01pm

Quoted from "zas1;3563323"

Time to post a DPS warden. Be aware if you see Chiron in SW ^_^

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=92152

Yes, Chiron is crazy in PvP. Tried yesterday against Spiiiky (you can see his values in Priest forum 105k pdef without EA). Summoned my Chiron with some buffs before (no attack sigil) and let him attack. Result: 195k noncrit on Spiiiky with Centaur Arrow (or Valiant Shot, don't remember) O.o
At normal mobs outside Kampel town with same buffs, he did 671k -.-