You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 12:15pm

Questions about RoM news

Greetings,

Going straight to questions;

[1]: Before RoM used to announce when Flo & Andy comic chapters are released, now that the chapter 9 is out, it hasn't been announced even over a week after it was uploaded. Why's that?

[2]: What has happened to other mini events; For sometime it has just been Ayvenas Blessing and Lost Souls and Treasures, each every 2nd week. So are there gonna be new / "old original" mini events released in the future?

And finally, in-game;

[3]: Is Agnes still missing? I have been too lazy to check. :D

I had one more as well, which I forgot, so I post it if I happen to recall it.

:mrcylinder:

DreamerOrunitia

Professional

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 10:55pm

Quoted from "Orto777;2860357"

Yes, it's still missing, many of my guild mates complain about it, personally, I don't even know why it's such an important NPC.

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 11:33pm

Quoted from "DreamerOrunitia;2861671"

Yes, it's still missing, many of my guild mates complain about it, personally, I don't even know why it's such an important NPC.

The Logar armour set and the quest chain that finishes with getting the title Logar's New Hero are 2 things that come to mind. On previous characters I have used the Logar set and I like all quests finished and titles in a zone when I can.

This is not the first time a seasonal event has either bugged her quests or removed her.

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 3:58pm

Right, but could e.g. mods answer to main questions? oO

Somehow expected that [3] would be answered fast, when [1] & [2] nothing...

Zalmah

Master

Monday, January 24th 2011, 4:40pm

Quoted from "Orto777;2860357"

Greetings,

Going straight to questions;

[1]: Before RoM used to announce when Flo & Andy comic chapters are released, now that the chapter 9 is out, it hasn't been announced even over a week after it was uploaded. Why's that?

[2]: What has happened to other mini events; For sometime it has just been Ayvenas Blessing and Lost Souls and Treasures, each every 2nd week. So are there gonna be new / "old original" mini events released in the future?

And finally, in-game;

I had one more as well, which I forgot, so I post it if I happen to recall it.

:mrcylinder:

Hi mrcylinder,

[1] We had some issues with the website and the comic wasn't online last week, hence our news didn't get posted. We haven't stopped reporting on new Flo & Andy episodes, and we expect you'll see the next one when the next episode goes live which should be this week.

[2]: We are still running these events and I expect that you'll see some new ones later in the year ;)

[3]: Yes, as Orunitia stated, unfortunately Agnes is still missing :*(

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

Monday, January 24th 2011, 4:55pm

Quoted from "Zalmah;2865088"

[3]: Yes, as Orunitia stated, unfortunately Agnes is still missing :*(

I have said this before, but Agnes is not missing, but she has merely retreated indoors for the Winter due to her great age. She is a wonderful lady & will come back to stand outside the Cookery stall in Logar once the seasons change and things warm up a bit.

Take care of the elderly in the winter, folks - look after them.
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Monday, January 24th 2011, 7:34pm

Alright, thanks for answers Zalmah. :)

Quoted

I have said this before, but Agnes is not missing, but she has merely retreated indoors for the Winter due to her great age. She is a wonderful lady & will come back to stand outside the Cookery stall in Logar once the seasons change and things warm up a bit.

Take care of the elderly in the winter, folks - look after them.

Old RP habits just don't die out. ;)