You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 6:59pm

How to get Customer Support to help you.

1. You will have to create a Support account.

2. You will have to contact them from the email address that is linked to your gameaccount.(IF you can't do this tell, please inform them about this right away)

3. Give details of your problem, the more infomation you can give the better.

4. You will have to prove who you are.
    (under the DATA protection act they cant give information to just anyone who asked for the information)

5. Check your e-mails. The first one you will get will be a auto reply which in most cases will not solve your problem.

6. So reply to your ticket, saying that the auto reply will not help you in this case.

7. Keep an eye on your emails because if you don't reply to it in 24 hours your query will be deemed to be dealt with.

8. Do not resubmit as your request will go to the bottom of the pile.

9. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER IT TAKES TIME.

To prove who you are depending where you live you will have to supply one or more of the following.
    • ID card scan front and back.
    • Passport scan
    • Birth certificate
    • Full UK driving license
    • Marriage certificate if its a legal document like in the UK
    • You may also be asked to supply the last 3 numbers of any credit card you have used on your account.

Please remember the DATA protection act, they can't do a thing until you prove who you are.

If you give them all that they ask for, your problem WILL be sorted out in the shortest possible time.

But again remember that yours is not the only problem that Customer Support has to deal with.

Sunday, January 30th 2011, 1:08pm

I think this is the sort of guide where 90% of the players is looking for. I am sure this guide will be of use for many players.
I am not looking on the forums anymore.

Sunday, January 30th 2011, 1:23pm

Hi FighTDW,

With your permission I'd like to edit your post to make the lay-out a bit better and adjust some of the points given.

It could indeed be very useful to have such a Guide.

Tankygirl

Beginner

Sunday, January 30th 2011, 10:56pm

It's nice to see someone other than the mods giving constructive feedback and advice about customer support for a change, rather than the usual trolling and complaining. Good job ^^

Monday, January 31st 2011, 3:58pm

Hello,

Thank you for your guide, I've sticked it.

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 10:37pm

Plzz help

I need help about updating the gameit start updating and becaose i have 2 drive disks C and D so it always goes to C and evry game i instaled goes to drive C and like this game how can i change update to go to drive D becaose i dont have enough space id drive C anymore

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 10:42pm

Quoted from "korisnik;2898457"

I need help about updating the gameit start updating and becaose i have 2 drive disks C and D so it always goes to C and evry game i instaled goes to drive C and like this game how can i change update to go to drive D becaose i dont have enough space id drive C anymore

Hi,

During the installation process you're able to select the drive/folder you wish to install the game in.

So you can select the D drive instead of the C driver.

You can't just change the patchlocation, as the patches are applied to your current game, which requires your installation folder.

Sunday, February 6th 2011, 11:18pm

Something is wrong with mine. i cant log into support. i use my old account name and it works on the playtoo website but i cant log in on the runes of magic website. this is driving me crazy cause i cant play or even get help.

Monday, February 7th 2011, 8:30am

Quoted from "Luxadon;2907463"

Something is wrong with mine. i cant log into support. i use my old account name and it works on the playtoo website but i cant log in on the runes of magic website. this is driving me crazy cause i cant play or even get help.

Hi,

Please follow step 1 in this Guide, you have to create a new account.

Zomgwtfpwnd

Beginner

Tuesday, February 15th 2011, 6:24pm

Suuport Deserve Credit

Support are always very helpful for me. I am in Uk and email .com or .de and they both are a great help. I recently discarded 189 Ancient Momentoes (don't ask) by accident, shipped off a screen cast and a moan about bugged events and support came back to me within a day or so with the best message I could expect to receive:

[removed the ticket]

This is not the first time I have used support, they are always more than helpful. The only complaint is the usual 12-24 hour wait for a response but I am sure this si within their SLA's and they probably get bombarded by queries so it's not too bad in my book, also consider the fact that RoM is F2P (I know most of us spend a lot of cash but not everyone does) meaning the revenue is not as guaranteed as a pay monthly game so Froggy can't commit to employing a tonne of staff as dias sales could drop (although thats the same for any retailer).

Anyway, big thanks to support, always helpful to me and I have never been polite in a support request, I always send them when something has gone wrong and pi33ed me off...emotional support requests must be tough for the staff to sift through, they handle it well IMO.

Cheers
Zom

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 1:31pm

Hello Last Sunday i baught diamonds (500 ) but there was a double event so i had to take 1000 but i didnt recieve any please i dont want to lose my money

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 2:41pm

Hello,

You will have to contact the customer support, for this, please read the very first post in this thread.

Zalmah

Master

Thursday, February 17th 2011, 7:04pm

Quoted from "Zomgwtfpwnd;2931022"

Support are always very helpful for me. I am in Uk and email .com or .de and they both are a great help. I recently discarded 189 Ancient Momentoes (don't ask) by accident, shipped off a screen cast and a moan about bugged events and support came back to me within a day or so with the best message I could expect to receive:

[removed the ticket]

This is not the first time I have used support, they are always more than helpful. The only complaint is the usual 12-24 hour wait for a response but I am sure this si within their SLA's and they probably get bombarded by queries so it's not too bad in my book, also consider the fact that RoM is F2P (I know most of us spend a lot of cash but not everyone does) meaning the revenue is not as guaranteed as a pay monthly game so Froggy can't commit to employing a tonne of staff as dias sales could drop (although thats the same for any retailer).

Anyway, big thanks to support, always helpful to me and I have never been polite in a support request, I always send them when something has gone wrong and pi33ed me off...emotional support requests must be tough for the staff to sift through, they handle it well IMO.

Cheers
Zom

Hi Zom, thanks for posting. It's refreshing to hear positive feedback for a change!

Support have definitely got faster at responding to tickets and things have been improving every day, especially on the item refund front.

Friday, February 18th 2011, 12:56am

Quoted from "Zalmah;2936539"

Hi Zom, thanks for posting. It's refreshing to hear positive feedback for a change!

Support have definitely got faster at responding to tickets and things have been improving every day, especially on the item refund front.

Well not always! I lost my permanent mount when I right clicked it, it said join partner! And i accidently confirmed. The only answer I got was cant be done!
Grtz Kwaaark
W/R/K - 82/65/76 (playing since 29-8-2009)
Life goes on! Fratres in aeternum