You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 11th 2011, 12:24am

WTB HD wings...!!!

WTB wings 102+dura...
female-only wings i'm afraid i can't accept, since i need them for a male char!
Leave me a message here in forum, or contact me ign: Roum , if you intend to sell. I know we can figure this out, and even if you don't intend to, i will make you sell... That's right, i have some nice offers that would be hard for you to reject.
Thanks

Monday, April 11th 2011, 1:33am

Female-male wings type? What am i missing here?

jamespm

Professional

Monday, April 11th 2011, 9:30am

cant you use a Standard Aggregator or a Advanced Aggregator to change the look into a look that you can wear???
[img][/img]
For more info on [TKs] TheKillers Gaming Clan click here.
(out of date sig as always...)

Monday, April 11th 2011, 11:25am

Quoted from "Konata77;3114301"

Female-male wings type? What am i missing here?

You can get wings as a reward for opening lost-treasures event bosses' chests. Some of those wings come out in female version only...

In early versions of this event, you could get HD wings (now dura is pre-fixed. all wings you get now from this event are 100dura)... actually lots of people in this server have... HD female wings, from this event. The lucky ones, that actually had the chance to farm their wings before the event was screwed-up. Turns out these wings can't be aggregated so they can be worn by male chars too :(. So if someone wishes to sell female wings, i'm not interested to buy since i can't wear :) this is what you are missing :P

Monday, April 11th 2011, 1:16pm

Just use a Standard Aggregator like the post above said with any male wings and it will change lol

Monday, April 11th 2011, 1:36pm

According to this thread, wings would appear to be a special case in which the gender limitation is linked not to the appearance but to the stats (including durability). I don't have any gender specific HD wings to test it, but so it is said. It may be due to some confusion of having what is essentially HD costume pieces.

Character transfer between servers is not possible.

Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success.

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 11:38am

we kinda got off-topic... i guess i shouldn't have mentioned "no-female" on the first place :)

i still want to buy 102+ dura wings... whisp me plz! you are not gonna regret this ;)