You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Zalmah

Master

• "Zalmah" started this thread

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 11:27am

Rogue Feedback - 4.0.0

Greetings Rogues,

Chapter IV has made some significant steps in terms of game balance, and we would be very interested to know what you think about your class in the new chapter.
We have provided a template with which you can provide us your feedback.

Please ensure that you use this template, otherwise we will not be able to forward your feedback as fast as possible.

Your Stats

Source code

Class combination:
Levels:
Gear (please choose one): 
[list]
[*]Quest equip
[*]Statted quest equip
[*]Ready for Candara-Instances
[*]Ready for Dungeon of Dalanis
[*]Ready for Warnorken Arena
[*]Ready for Kawaks Tomb
[*]Ready for Raksha Temple bronze + mode
[*]Ready for Grafu’s/Sardo’s Castle[/list]
I see myself as (please choose one): 
[list] 
[*]Tank
[*]Healer
[*]DD (range)
[*]DD (melee)
[*]DD (magic)
[*]Support
[*]Hybrid (please name at least two of the options before)[/list]

Feedback

Source code

Skill name: 
Skill type (please choose one): 
[list]
[*]General
[*]Primary only
[*]Elite skill
[*]Set skill[/list]
My skill level:
Positive:
Neutral:
Negative:
Bugs:
Suggestions:

Important: You don’t need to fill out everthing, so if you don’t have any feedback about a skill, feel free to skip that point and mark it with a "-/-".

Also, you are not required to comment on every single skill you have – just simply name the skills which you would like to provide feedback for!

Example

Quoted

Skill name: example skill
Skill type (please choose one):
  • Primary only

My skill level: 64
Positive: - The skill does high damage, but is not too strong compared with my other skills
Neutral: -/-
Negative: - High mana costs
Bugs: -/-
Suggestion: This skill currently has a very high mana cost which makes it ineffective. It would be good if this skill would cost less mana.

Posts that start a discussion or don’t stick to the template will be deleted to keep the thread clean. This is not because we want to end your discussions, but to ease our work in gathering the feedback.

Thanks in advance,
Your Runes of Magic team

cyborazer

Beginner

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 1:04pm

Class combination: Rogue/Knight
Levels:64/55
Gear : Ready for Raksha Temple bronze + mode
I see myself as DD (Melee)
Skill Name "Armor Breaker" (Adds 3 sec C/D to Disarm)
Skill type : Elite skill (Duel Class R/K)
My skill level: N/A. (passive) Level 15 Dual Class Elite
Positive: This skill has no positive effect
Neutral: This skill has no neutral effect
Negative : This skill has a severe impact on this classes viability, It now forces R/K to use aggro skill instead (Holy Strike)
Suggestions : Remove 3 sec cooldown/ Delete the skill "Armor Breaker" from the game. If an elite skill has only a negative effect then it is no longer an elite skill, not to mention the fact that new players could choose not to collect this skill giving them an advantage.

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 3:12pm

Level: 66/62
Ready for Grafu Castle (normal)
I see myself as a DPS/Offtank
Skill Name: Armor Breaker
Skill Type: Lvl 15 elite
Skill Lvl: Static/Passive
Positive: This skill does good dmg
Nuetral: None
Negative:The new 3 sec CD on this Elite skill does not allow R/K class to have an effective "filler attack" once rogue energy has been drained. R/K's cannot use holy strike as an off attack due to it pulling aggro from the tank. Other /k combo's such as s/k and w/k can continually spam disarmament while for r/k it has become effectively nerfed.

Suggestion: Remove the CD on disarmament and lower its dmg. If there are worries about this skill being too powerful with the new rogue buffs, then also don't allow it to be stacked multiple times and increase its mana consumption. As it is now any new r/k would be better off not having any of its elite skills as a means to bypass the nerf to disarmament. Elites are not meant to NERF a class but rather improve it.

Lrobert

Trainee

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 6:26pm

Level: 67/62

Ready for Grafu’s/Sardo’s Castle

I see myself as a Dps & off tank when possible.

Skill Type: The lvl 15 Elite ( Armor breaker )
Skill Lvl: Passive Elite

Positive: Increases damage on Disarm which is great.
Negative: 3 Second Cooldown on Disarm.

Suggestion: Remove the 3 CD cooldown and make it Mana % Based :|
Seems for me the best solution for this elite.:)

Also want to notice the change to Searing light R/k Elite (This skill has been reduced in light damage and i haven't found it in any patch ? )

Greetings Robert :p
Quited Runes of magic.

Lrobert

Friday, June 24th 2011, 12:55am

Level: 65/62

Ready for Grafu

I see myself as a Dps/off tank

Suggestion: Remove the 3 CD cooldown or permit player to remove elite skill

Friday, June 24th 2011, 7:24am

Class combination: rogue/knight
Level: 66/62
Ready for Grafu's Castle
I see myself as a DPS/Off tank if the instance allows it.

Skill name: Armor Breaker
Skill type: Elite passive skill
Skill level: Lv15

Positive: Increases the damage dealt with Disarmament.
Negative: Has a cooldown of 3 seconds as of Patch 4.0.0

Suggestion: Remove the additional damage bonus and the 3 seconds cooldown.
Instead, add a 20% chance to strike target's weak point inflicting 98.5...308.5% main hand DPS.
The normal hits will have the same damage calculation as for any other class combo with knight primary or secondary (50 to 260% main hand DPS), while 20% of the hits will do a bit more damage, which is the damage calculation a rogue/knight's Disarmament has right now.
This way a rouge/knight will deal less dmg with Disarmament but it can still be spammed.

Skill name: Dagger mastery
Skill type: Rogue specific passive skill
Skill level: Lv10

Positive: Increases the dagger damage by 40% at Lv50.
Negative: As of patch 4.0.0 the damage boost has been modified from 40 to 70%.

Suggestion: Remove the additional 30% damage boost for this skill and leave it as it was (just 40%). The additional 30% boost, combined with the revamped damage skills, makes the rogue an overpowered class, especially in PvP. For a r/s for instance is pretty easy to deal 100k+ dmg in PvP with Blindspot on most of the classes (basically class combos without knight as primary or secondary) which is ridiculous. The rest of the rogue class combos can deal close to 100k dmg as well with the same skill, but obviously not as much as a r/s can. The rest of the skills deal impressive damage as well which makes it a bit too much.

Skill name: Low Blow
Skill type: Rogue specific active skill
Skill level: Lv2

Positive: As of patch 4.0.0 the damage calculation has been adjusted to 534% + 0.30 x DEX
Negative: With no secondary class at Lv66 this skill does 562% + 0.30 x DEX. If you pick knight as secondary the skill will deal less damage - 505.8% + 0.30 x DEX. Additionally it triggers Reckless Warrior effect (Lv50 elite passive skill) increasing your physical attack power by (current physical attack power + 319.0) x 1.0% + 391.0.

Suggestion: Make Low Blow deal the same damage with or without knight as secondary. Having it deal less damage when you pick your knight secondary than when you don't, makes no sense. Even if it triggers Reckless Warrior effect, the damage the skill does should be the same since Reckless Warrior can also be triggered by BlindSpot and after all, Reckless Warrior isn't a great skill anyway.
Without knight as secondary LowBlow deals more damage than Wound Attack which is normal considering that Wound Attack can do up to 3 hits at the same time on the target if the target suffers from bleed and grievous wound. With knight as secondary Wound Attack does more damage than Low Blow since Wound Attack's damage calculation remains the same - 520.8% + 0.30 x DEX with or without knight as secondary.
Dec. 2009 - Jul. 2011
Amlaith has left the sandbox
(Rift - Bloodiron - Adegard NB/RS/BD)

Friday, June 24th 2011, 9:22am

I wanna say 1 thing Im also rogue and i was in grafu castle instance mages , warriors , rogues , scouts do near same dps so i belive if wanna change something on rogue take out the 3 seconds cd added to armor braker elite skill Thx
Play Hard Go Pro

Friday, June 24th 2011, 9:57am

Class combination: R/S/K
Levels: 67/63/55
Gear: Ready for Grafu’s/Sardo’s Castle
I see myself as: DD (melee)
Skill name: Dagger Mastery
Skill type: Primary only

Positive: in pve this additional 30% was really needed for rogues since they always had so low damage.

Neutral: Maybe this skill should have few % more just to get a bit ahead of warriors and scouts since rogue doesn't have any aoes like warrior or ranged skills like scout so it should have a bit more single target dps than warriors or scouts. Not too much to make it OP

Negative:in pvp this additional 30% makes rogue overpowered

Suggestions:lower the damage dealt in pvp by warriors, rogues and mages since they can now 1-2 hit everyone and it has turned pvp into competition who can hit first. Currently this damage in only sensible against knights and /knights. Also some healing nerf is needed for pvp after lowering the damage in pvp.

Friday, June 24th 2011, 10:11am

Class combination: R/S
Levels: 67/62
I see myself as: DD (melee)
Skill name: All
Skill type: All

Positive:R/s has nice dps, low defense and high dps, but still less than warrior.

Negative:PvP is doomed, Damages should be divided by 5 or 6

Suggestions:keep it like that

Friday, June 24th 2011, 7:48pm

Class combination: Rogue/Priest
Levels: 62/55
Gear: Ready for Kawaks Tomb
DD (melee)

Skill name: Fearless
Skill type: Elite Skill
My skill level: -

Positive: Low mana cost.
Neutral: -
Negative: Cooldown is too high.

Suggestions: Lower the cooldown to 45 sec.

Skill name: Vanish

Positive: Useful effect.
Neutral: -
Negative: Cooldown is way too long.

Suggestions: 5 min cooldown would really help this skill.

Skill name: Kick
My skill level: 58

Positive: Uses mana, slowdown effect, damage is not that bad, cool animation.
Neutral: Cooldown is 15 sec.
Negative: -

Suggestions: Removing cooldown (or shortening it to ~3 seconds) and slowdown effect would make this skill more useful in PvE since R/P doesn't have any attacks when we run out of energy (except Rising Tide but that's magical damage so it's not too powerful).

Skill name: Slowing poison

Positive: Good range.
Neutral: 30 sec cooldown is OK.
Negative: Doesn't work on bosses so it's only useful in PvP. However the effect is halved in PvP so it's not too good there either. Also consumes poison bottle.

Suggestions:
1) Make it work on bosses.
or
2) Transfer Kick's slowing effect to this and change Kick to more spammable skill.

Saturday, June 25th 2011, 12:37am

Class combination: R/S
Levels: 65/62
I see myself as: DD
Skill name: Dagger Mastery

Positive: in pve this additional 30% was really needed for rogues since they always had so low damage. (and perhaps, as some have suggested and seeing the development of other classes, this is still slightly too little)

Negative:in pvp this additional 30% makes rogue overpowered, its just too strong here.

]Suggestions:The ratio PvE/PvP should be changed. While there is nothing wrong with giving rogues some decent damage in PvE (in my opinion, R/S should be the hardest damage dealer as it also has to stand next to the boss with low def and hp), perhaps even more than now, but in Pvp its totally unfair. I would simply adjust the rate somewhat to different situations (the pvp/pve)

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 1:43pm

Class combination: Rogue/Warden
Levels: 65/53
Gear : Ready for Warnorken Arena
I see myself as: DD (Melee)

Skill Name: Bloodthirsty Blade
Skill type : Elite skill
My skill level: 48
Positive: Raise the critical hit
Negative : 3% mana cost and low damage
Suggestions : Remove the 3% mana cost, raise the duration time of the crit effect to 15-20 sec or increase the damage done

Skill Name: Hidden master
My skill level: -/-
Positive: Reduces the damage taken by 20% while in hidden status
Negative : maybe useful only in PVP, useless in pve
Suggestions : add the chance to deal more damage with the first hit (stackable with premeditation), or add stun effect of 3 sec with every damage skill used for opening combat

Skill Name: Crazed Creed
My skill level: 60
Positive: Raise the critical damage
Negative : at liv 60 it gives 9.4% way too low considering the combat master of the rougue/scout
Suggestions : raise it to 15-20% at liv 60

Skill Name: Phantom Blade
My skill level: 54
Positive: another damage skill
Negative : oaks summoned do not deal so much damage they have too low hp and 15 sec of duration is useless
Suggestions : Raise the damage done by the oaks walker, their hp and the duration to 30 sec

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 9:23am

[COLOR=black !important]Class combination: Schurke/Krieger
Levels: 67/62

Gear:
  • Ready for Grafu's/Sardo's castle

I see myself as:
  • DD (Melee)

Skill name: one-hand axe mastery
Skill type: elite skill
My skill-level:50(max)
Positive:-
Neutral:
Negative: It can not be that you do much more dmg by using daggers instead of axes if your using an elite skill thats improving your axedmg
Looking at the endgame there is no way to use axes if you want do play most efficiently and want the highest dmgoutput.

suggestion: The skill has to be improved to balance the damage dealt by all melee dds
(at the moment r/s and k/r for example deal nearly 40% more dmg using equal equipment)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skillname: wound attack
Skillart: Primary only
My skill-level:67
Positiv:-
Neutral:
Negativ: the skill don't support the dot of the wound caused by slash(warriors skill)
suggestion: make this wound count for woundattack too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skill name: Blind Spot / sneak attack
Mein Skill-Level:66/66
Positive:-
Neutral:
Negative: you can't activate the effects of these skills by using an axe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why is it only possible to get the axe weaponskill up to lvl 86 while you can get every other weapon like dagger, bow, crossbow, swort much higher? should be fixed to
[/COLOR]

MiniMayhem

Beginner

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 4:17pm

Level: 62/62

Ready for Grafu’s/Sardo’s Castle

I see myself as a Dps & tank when possible.

Positive: Increases damage on Disarm which is great.

Suggestion: Remove the 3 CD cooldown and make it Mana % Based and really tone off the dps on this skill and finally cap the skill to 50 like you did with Enhanced armor making this skill only ever do a fix amount of dps.
Seems for me the best solution for this elite.

Skill name Searing light:
Skill Type 45 elite
Skill Level 62

Positive: adds light damage and crit rate.
Negative since this skill has been put in the game it was cap until level 55-58 came out after a year and a half of asking for it to be uncapped.
light damage has never worked on this skill and if it has its never been omg :O serious pimp damage, values on light damage were at a high number kudos runewaker but last feed back patch we actually asked for this skill to be buffed in light damage as its an ELITE skill the crit from this skill is nice but its only a short trigger. NOT nerfed...

Suggestion: Increase the light damage again back to its chapter 3 value unless light damage really does that make that much of a difference to rogue knights overall dps, which i don't see it to be honest.