You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 6:19am

alchemy master quest

hi, does anybody know if the quest "the essence of alchemy" is broken? you're supposed to make 5x strong magic potions, i crafted them but I can't manage to complete the quest :/
thx in advance

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 9:48am

hi, i think its bugged, i also have this quest, and 5 strong magic potions in my bag, but quest cant be completed. still says 0/5. you should post this as bug.
Aeonlataniel (Co-Leader of guild Templari)
Knight 70: 129k HP, 154k pDef, 40k pAtt

Siobhain

Professional

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 8:32pm

I raised this and it was reported but....I can't find the thread anymore.:onoez: So maybe I dreamt it.

Raised with CS. *waits*

Edit: Maybe it'll be 'fixed' when the event is gone. And I found it. https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=386113
Today is hug~a~Dwarf day. :D
Just watch out for the 'crotch meets face' issue. O.o

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 9:16am

ohhh ok, thx for the replies.. I'll wait till the event is gone, and if it is still broken, then I'll make a bug report
*cross fingers* :)

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 10:34am

The event NPC's usually offer to raise your craft level for you. If you abandon the quest, can you retake it?

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 11:18am

Another question about the Alchemy Master Quest. I have alchemy at level 60 and the exclamation mark of the npc (Dalanis) stays grey for me. Highest level of another craft is extracting level 40. Why can't I take the Master Quest?
Whizz <--> Zazu

"Veel beloven en weinig geven, doet gekken en dwazen in vreugde leven..."