You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 3:57am

[Guide] Advanced Rune Combinations

[My guide from US forums]

Work in progress

All of the base "rank 1" runes on the chart are available from the rune exchange Black Codex npc in Kampel Town - Land of Malevolence - Eve Ballusha. You can also combine them using the old Rank 0 runes, now available in the updated downloadable spreadsheets.

You can exchange 3-6 level 51-70 purple gear for runes:

3 Pieces of Gear - 90k - You get a Tier V rune
4 Pieces of Gear - 120k - You get a Tier V rune + a Basic Rune Bag
5 Pieces of Gear - 150k - You get a Tier V rune + an Intermediate Rune Bag
6 Pieces of Gear - 180k - You get a Tier V rune+ an Advanced Rune Bag

The rune bags are supposed to get better the more items you give. But I don't see much of a difference, with 4 items i got one extra t4 rune and when I exchanged 6 items I've received 2 t4 runes once and a t4 and a t3 rune another time.

Seems the best use iis to simply exchange 3 items for the rune you want.

As far as I know, most of the time you will get the new "Rank 1" runes that add to one stat only, but there is the chance that you can get a t5 "Rank 0" rune, the old single stat base rune(unconfirmed).

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsh…khRekE&hl=en_US - Google Docs Version(Outdated but usable, will update very soon)

Advanced Rune Combinations(open office) - Open Office spreadsheet. Open office is a free productivity software program similar to Microsoft Office, available for download at www.openoffice.org

Advanced Rune Combinations(MS Office)- Microsoft office spreadsheet

Advanced Rune Combination(MS office - Small text) - Tighter Smaller text version. Includes updat

If you find any inconsistent data please let me know so I can change it.

I give EU players permission to edit and translate this guide and provided spread sheets for localization purposes only.

NOTE: If translated can you please provide a link in this thread so I can add links to the guide.
Please provide appropriate information for the translator so I'm able to give credit for their work. Thank you!

Enjoy!

Version History

7/29/2011: Added rank 0 rune combines to rank 1 runes only. Added rank 1 to rank 1 combines. Additional formatting to make it easier to read.

Added small text version for a tighter chart. Note: More information is abbreviated to save space. Should make for easier viewing on small or low resolution screens.

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 12:05pm

Thank you for guide, but in eu version this person missing for me :)

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 8:53pm

yes, there is no such NPC in macantacht....would be great I accumulate lots of crap stuff...
beta char : Haagenti - M/P 55/55 RetiredSheftalia - P/W 60/60 RetiredAllex - P67/K59/W58 Retired

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 12:16am

You guys don't have the NPCs yet?!?!?! Crazy, tho I think the same is true for Reni on US servers. I think that was the one. Anyway one server doesn't have the NPCs yet lol.

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 12:38am

I do not see an NPC that offers this in Sio either

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 10:01am

The NPC is listed in the world search options but simply not there, on Maca anyway at least

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 1:25pm

this npc was on beta server but not on live yet

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 11:36pm

Eve Ballusha has been removed from US servers for the time being. Apparently she was accidentally added with last weeks patch, and that was rectified this week.

Hope to see her again in the next major patch at the latest(please, pretty please) and don't mess with the exchange rate to much :)