You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Skurken

Beginner

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 8:43am

Quoted from "djmcqueen;4174096"

It's not (I think)....quest is Blessed Bloodand the quest seems to start from Lightweight Longsword

I'm sure it's not the one you mention piatta because I did that quest line for the title. This is the only title I miss from Tergothen.

The Blessed Blood is the last quest in the chain stating with Mr. Figgs travel (the dropped letter). The chain is about 5-7 short quests

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

• "Yrcanos" started this thread

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 5:50am

There is one elite called cockatrice chrysalia map coords 35:27 that i am almost sure that dropped a letter or something that opened a hidden quest?

Ithilis

Intermediate

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 7:14pm

There is a quest in Syrbal Pass where you get some food item that expires in 1 hour (name is Black food or something?). You can't use it, it's green item, bound. Has anyone found out what to use it for?
Based on Intuition
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"- How did you get in?!
- It was a magic trick and while I can't reveal it's secrets, it did involve a brick."

jmnmtg

Beginner

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 8:02pm

There is one elite called cockatrice chrysalia map coords 35:27 that i am almost sure that dropped a letter or something that opened a hidden quest?

I can confirm this quest. The cockatrice is an elite that sits beneath one of the bridges between snoopy and bloddy battlefield.

I have a question: i saw in rom welten's localization changes for the patch that brought bethomia, that there is a quests called "Occult Knowledge". As far as I could investigate, the quest is obtained by "speaking" with an item called "Strange Flask". With world search, the item is not found, so I'm guessing it's inside bethomia instance, but so far I did not find it. Anyone saw/remembers something related with this quest?
* R/S/Wd *

Fifio

Professional

Wednesday, November 27th 2013, 11:34pm

I have a question: i saw in rom welten's localization changes for the patch that brought bethomia, that there is a quests called "Occult Knowledge". As far as I could investigate, the quest is obtained by "speaking" with an item called "Strange Flask". With world search, the item is not found, so I'm guessing it's inside bethomia instance, but so far I did not find it. Anyone saw/remembers something related with this quest?

Any info on this ?
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed!
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
Blacksmith 100, Cook 100, Carpentry 100, Armorcraft 100 and Tailor 100
Alchemy 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More xD

Merge came but is too late now and a new wheel :thumbdown:

Thursday, November 28th 2013, 9:55am

I've been looking for this item for a long time, both inside and outside of ini, but haven't seen anything yet :(
Very interested in getting info on this too !

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:23pm

maybe we will have a answer on french forum :

Quête : Connaissances occultes

item seem to be in the room of the 7th boss of bethomia but on easy mode !!!
Malf - Mage/Druide - Claiomh - 1601 cartes - Contributeur sur le Wiki fr

ma chanson :
Je le prends par le col
ce satané Malfou
La gifle, joue droite et joue gauche
ça me démangeait depuis longtemps

Chanson : La baffe à Malfou - Malfou est trop fort
en français chanté par Renovatio

Fifio

Professional

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:54pm

Just lol? If you completed this Q its like wearing a big ban me sign since you only can reach this boss with model what a joke really.
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

Gimme More xD

Yrcanos

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:41pm

Normally, I'd remove posts that refer to this kind of modification of the game client, but will leave these two with a warning that such modification will only serve to get you a ban & it's very likely to be a permanent one.

Obviously, it's a bug that the quest is in Easy Mode of the instance and will be passed on to Runewaker for moving to another point in the instance or to Hard Mode.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Yrcanos" (Apr 10th 2014, 5:27pm)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:56pm

i think if support will do permanent ban of people who complete this quest, servers will be more empty than now.

ma chanson :
Je le prends par le col
ce satané Malfou

Fifio

Professional

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:32pm

You cant be serious its like saying do whatever you want since they cant afford to loose more players
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

Gimme More xD

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:33pm

Obviously, it's a bug that the quest is in Easy Mode of the instance and will be passed on to Runewaker for moving to another point in the instance or to Normal Mode.
Might I suggest moving it to Hard Mode instead? For reasons obvious to those that have completed the instance on Normal Mode? ;)

Yrcanos

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 5:28pm

I should have said Hard Mode anyway since it's Hard Mode that has the extra bosses.

Thanks to Fifio for pointing out my error. ;)

Ithilis

Intermediate

Monday, April 14th 2014, 7:45pm

Normally, I'd remove posts that refer to this kind of modification of the game client, but will leave these two with a warning that such modification will only serve to get you a ban & it's very likely to be a permanent one.

Obviously, it's a bug that the quest is in Easy Mode of the instance and will be passed on to Runewaker for moving to another point in the instance or to Hard Mode.

There would be lot of banning to be done on Isiltir... I am sick and tired to be the reasonable adult telling the kids in guild that such modification is a cheat and I keep hearing "but everyone does it" after what they have seen in some random parties.. I also recently ragequitted random Beth hm party after tank just walked through the barrier like it wasn't there and after that got laughed at and explained "It is just this server's way" to do mentioned instance. It sure as hell isn't, atleast in my guild!
(sorry for venting this somewhere, actually way offtopic from hidden quest topic, just frustrated almost in point of quitting)
Based on Intuition
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"- How did you get in?!
- It was a magic trick and while I can't reveal it's secrets, it did involve a brick."

Yrcanos

Monday, April 14th 2014, 9:27pm

It's an old post, but it's still valid:
Sometimes in an MMORPG, players come across unintentional functions which give them an unfair advantage. The use of such a function is called an ‘exploit’ because it is an exploitation of the game mechanics or a programming flaw.

A player who comes across such an exploit by accident and uses it once unintentionally has nothing to worry about, as long as he or she immediately reports the exploit to the Game Masters. They can be reached either by sending through our Support Site .

The intentional use of an exploit will result in the blocking of the player’s account.

Examples:

Areas which have not been officially declared ‘open’ by Gameforge (e.g. through patch notes) are considered off limits. To enter these areas through a programming bug is considered an exploit and will result in the blocking of the player’s account.

Using a bug to duplicate items is also considered an exploit and will result in the blocking of the player’s account.

These rules apply to all exploits.

One of the hardest things we players have to do is report our friends but if they are cheating & abusing an exploit or a bug, they are violating the EULA/T&C/ToS and should in no way be surprised when they receive their ban from the game.

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 7:05pm

After some issues with the domain name appearing to be acting strangely and not loading the site, I finally managed to get it working properly.

You can once again access the Hidden Quest Guide at http://www.romhiddenquests.tk
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 6:30pm

really hope a fix for "Occult Knowledge" with next patch

ma chanson :
Je le prends par le col
ce satané Malfou