You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Senyy

Beginner

• "Senyy" started this thread

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 10:57am

ABL generation

Hi guys,
since last weeks (mostly since Chap IV came) all you see in chat at Mac's server are flaming worlds about prices of equipment and stats and about greedy ppl that put gear from last game instance hard mode for "insane prices".

This makes sometimes impossible to play with general chan tab on since these ppl seem to have a neverending fountain of megafones.

I would like to express my feelings about this and also know a bit about your opinions.

1 - Some play to relax, and have fun in making quests and instances.

2- Some find much fun in accomplishing things like when you get new title from your effords.

3- Others search to be the best and do things others haven't done yet (soloing stuff or new instances).

4- Others just want to be on top 10 players on server without even knowing how to play, without knowing instances from inside, having no TP points on their skills (bc they were boosted from level 1-67), knowing no skills, no tactics, how AT works ... without respect from others works and effords.

Ppl on point 4 really annoys me bc they are the flaming worlds cause.
My point is why to play if all your gear all your stats all your merit comes from other ppl?
Instead of working your way through instances getting better and better gear to move on to next level you just sit on your back waiting other ppl to be able to farm VN, Grafu,... wtv, and sell to you gear and then as if it wasn't enough you want them to almost give for free all they farm (bc you have no way of knowing the time, gold, potions, food, debt involved in doing such thing)

When new instance opens no one has gear from it and ppl find their way though it starting by farming boss 1 endesly until being able to leap to boss 2 and so. The first ones have noone to farm for them and that is why they succed bc they play like before ABL came, a time when if you wanted it you need to go get it (and i mean into instance not AH).

This solo gives them the right to put the prices they want and if you don't like then well just go farm for yourself like they did.

Sincerelly I play since game started and i can't understand this ABL generation, where do you even get fun in playing?

I think i'll just start playing with combat ou party channel on so i don't have to get flammed all day with whinnings about prices.
P/K/S - If you don't like my healing..heal yourself (Retired until they fix game..)
M/W - Death Machine ( I die A LOT !!!) (Retired)

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 11:19am

I for one, belong to the ppl on point 1.

And shall I tell you something? I always keep the general chan tab closed, enjoy my relaxed way through the worlds of Taborea and don't care about discussions, prices, dias, and so on. 8)
And guess what - I LOVE this game.

;)

P.S.: As I am not a native speaker, I apologize for mistakes I may have made.

runoutofnames

Professional

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 11:29am

Me Three is no 1.
Poodle enjoy and chill do quests know your character and craft.
ABL don't use them if I get gear from instances I have done I tier them up with the next new set seems cheaper than paying silly money that is being asked on the auction houses.
As for the game I love it and it wouldn't be runes if you don't get kicked at least once an hour LOL

Snowblake

Beginner

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 12:03pm

The problem is that "new" players dont know how to play without ABL, the only thing they do is complaining and complaining and complaining in world chat about the prices of the equip, like one world i saw saying : why dont you guys lower the prices so everyone can have equip?....Cmon serious?! Dont tell me that you need equip from grafu and VN to make, ds/zs, dod, wa, rt and kt? How did the others before run that instances without endgame equip? Instead of complaining why dont you get a party and go farm? Like we did on chap 1, i remember spending hours and hours in cyc and ks, just to get a last piece of equip, and in that time people didnt complaining about farming to have equip, because it was the only way to have it, but now you see a lvl 1 wanting already endgame equip for what? To get to lvl 67 and dont even know how to play? ...Take things easy, instead of crying in world for equip and that the prices are to high, get a party and go farm, dont quit at the first wipe, or the second, continue until you get what you want. So stop crying and flaming in world chat about high prices

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 12:18pm

We have had this on Sio since chapter 3... Have fun when the endgame guilds start raging at eachother :)
It's only a flaw if you're a member of the public.
If you're part of the establishment it's a feature.

<I'll agree with you and we'll both be wrong>

Fifio

Professional

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 12:23pm

I dont get the hate and the flames personally i am endgame but never take part in this hate it isnt fun anymore to read either.

Why not get along and just enjoy the game.

Personally i see only one person that is behind this massive flamewar that keeps trying to aggro more flames everyday and we all know who i am talking about. Since no GM is around its getting pretty ugly time to time and would like to see that these would get some ban for obvious provoking and namecalling but this will never happen.

Senyy

Beginner

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 12:24pm

Quoted from "Snowblake;3481597"

... i remember spending hours and hours in cyc and ks, just to get a last piece of equip

I remember 4 months farming to get that "#$% :P plate armor from cyc and complete set

Quoted from "Fixie;3481765"

We have had this on Sio since chapter 3... Have fun when the endgame guilds start raging at eachother :)

At Mac atm we don't have guilds competing "who has it bigger" we have a lot of lazy guys however whinning and whinning and some of then in very good guilds that could do such instances.
P/K/S - If you don't like my healing..heal yourself (Retired until they fix game..)

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 12:56pm

I`m a noob at this game and when i farmed myself some cash i shout in a cc almost all good players are in: WTB DoD stats!!! /w me quick. I do this because i want to get them myself, when i`m a better player i`l farm DoD myself, and when that makes me better, i go and farm WA and so on. I know its not HoTO first but you know, it will be really expensive seeing the puri prices.

zaky35

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 12:59pm

Quoted from "Senyy;3481141"

Hi guys,
since last weeks (mostly since Chap IV came) all you see in chat at Mac's server are flaming worlds about prices of equipment and stats and about greedy ppl that put gear from last game instance hard mode for "insane prices".

This makes sometimes impossible to play with general chan tab on since these ppl seem to have a neverending fountain of megafones.

I would like to express my feelings about this and also know a bit about your opinions.

1 - Some play to relax, and have fun in making quests and instances.

2- Some find much fun in accomplishing things like when you get new title from your effords.

3- Others search to be the best and do things others haven't done yet (soloing stuff or new instances).

4- Others just want to be on top 10 players on server without even knowing how to play, without knowing instances from inside, having no TP points on their skills (bc they were boosted from level 1-67), knowing no skills, no tactics, how AT works ... without respect from others works and effords.

Ppl on point 4 really annoys me bc they are the flaming worlds cause.
My point is why to play if all your gear all your stats all your merit comes from other ppl?
Instead of working your way through instances getting better and better gear to move on to next level you just sit on your back waiting other ppl to be able to farm VN, Grafu,... wtv, and sell to you gear and then as if it wasn't enough you want them to almost give for free all they farm (bc you have no way of knowing the time, gold, potions, food, debt involved in doing such thing)

When new instance opens no one has gear from it and ppl find their way though it starting by farming boss 1 endesly until being able to leap to boss 2 and so. The first ones have noone to farm for them and that is why they succed bc they play like before ABL came, a time when if you wanted it you need to go get it (and i mean into instance not AH).

This solo gives them the right to put the prices they want and if you don't like then well just go farm for yourself like they did.

Sincerelly I play since game started and i can't understand this ABL generation, where do you even get fun in playing?

I think i'll just start playing with combat ou party channel on so i don't have to get flammed all day with whinnings about prices.

i have nothing else to add..i agree in everything you said and lately it's just every day some mofos complain about prices bla bla bla bla cause they are useless and can't do nothing so they QQ all the time and want all for free..

and i'm rly glad someone opened this thread ;)
[img][/img]

Chap III & IV instances EN-EU Servers first clean
~Retired~

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 1:18pm

- it is just a paradox...

a) you can buy gear, then enter the circle, start selling gear or just have respect of some ppl coz you have xxx hp etc; so if you say, ppl should play ini to ini, then why there is abl, why there is dia gift selling! and why actually you are selling gears to others? ppl who sell gear in a way steal others fun for gearing, no?

b) just play game, have fun, earn your gear yourself... old good days, but it is just a nice history in Rom life; as in real life generally happens, economic reasons/or just desire for more profit just took away the fun/fair/nice/whatever... dont forget it is just an utobia to ask ppl to do it, coz nobody likes to work these days, we all are consumers :D

first is the way of our main community in game, it is also the way of life of most ppl in real world, consume, consume and consume:D look news, economic crisis etc...

- yeah some flame for gear prices, but also others flame for dias prices too, dont forget... i dont see any difference, at the end ppl just selfish at that point

- but ppl r free what to say! or discuss... so coz it is annoying for you, doesnt mean that it is bad...just put world chat into another tab...

- mostly i believe, Rom lost its function as a game... most of the ppl not playing a game here, just farming gold non-stop by in this way or in that way... so thats why discussions start, coz all ppl do is about gold:(
S/W 62/62 - M/P 62/62 - R/K 62/62

If even there is a dark way to win, I would stay honest, even fight against the horde alone and lose...

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 1:22pm

Quoted from "zaky35;3482182"

... every day some mofos complain about prices bla bla bla bla cause they are useless and can't do nothing so they QQ all the time and want all for free..

this is how I see things on Mac, to reply to booobs post (and BH) ... and to Frogster in general.
70KK+ for a LD weapon ... I think people has the rights to complain about those insane prices ... !!! BH will reply to me saying that people are buying them at those prices. But which people ... the one buying gold from gold sellers (which is BTW these days ... much cheaper than selling dias) or those people selling huge amount of dias and which prices are getting higher (50K/dias).
From another side, there is a huge post on the forum about botter will get banned etc ... After this post was opened ... a lot of botters were reported to Frogster ... and even few months after ... they r still botting. Dunno about other servers ... but Mac economy is ruined ... Many reasons for that in my opinion ... insane prices of weapons (i'm not asking u to give for free the endgame drops), gold sellers, dias sellers (which now increase their prices now so that selling dias is as benefit as buying gold from sellers), botters which is in a way or another linked to the gold sellers ...

I will stop writing now. But please when u reply to my post ... keep it clean and professional ...
thanks and I am open for discussion.
Have fun

Senyy

Beginner

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 1:40pm

I'll reply to you clean but not professional bc this is not what i do for living, just want to ask you smtg

Quoted from "zazooore;3482383"

I think people has the rights to complain about those insane prices ... !!!

Are you obligated to buy anything from those prices? Or obligated to buy anything from them at all?
Is it essencial to your progressing in game to have top weapon or gear?

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 1:43pm

lol so you never complain about any price in your life?:D what if some1 complaning? ... some1 asking a price, some1 complaning... so what? ... as i said, everybody is free to say smtg...
S/W 62/62 - M/P 62/62 - R/K 62/62

If even there is a dark way to win, I would stay honest, even fight against the horde alone and lose...

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 2:48pm

Quoted from "Senyy;3482470"

I'll reply to you clean but not professional bc this is not what i do for living, just want to ask you smtg

Are you obligated to buy anything from those prices? Or obligated to buy anything from them at all?
Is it essencial to your progressing in game to have top weapon or gear?

ofc i don't buy at those prices ... but increasing weapon's prices that much has a huge impact on the server economy ... and the consequence of that is dias sellers increasing their prices ... so that they can afford those weapons at such prices.

Snowblake

Beginner

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 3:11pm

Dia sellers dont increase the price just because of the high equip prices, they increase them because there are just a few sellers , like on world chat when you see: i'm the only one dia seller? good that means i can increase dias for the price i want. And you only buy dias from dia sellers because you want, you can always spend real money and buy yourself dias, like some players are starting to do.
And then they were none...

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 4:19pm

free market (10 chars)
beta char : Haagenti - M/P 55/55 RetiredSheftalia - P/W 60/60 RetiredAllex - P67/K59/W58 Retired

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 4:28pm

I must agree with thread, said same in other one. Just some ppl like to be best geared to stay all day near ah and look pretty/cry on world. Best way is just blacklist them and enjoy the game, we don't have to sell anything, let's see how many of them will have best gears even with their 23512512521525 diamonds and 26491680968 gold when they won't see any item on ah :).
Bloodraver R.I.P.
2009-2011

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 4:38pm

Quoted from "Justaplayer;3483322"

let's see how many of them will have best gears even with their 23512512521525 diamonds and 26491680968 gold when they won't see any item on ah :).

Do you realize that 95% of players dont buy your gear now anyway? (I made that number up, sounds better than "most" though) It wont change a thing if those items are in AH or not.

Senyy

Beginner

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 5:07pm

Quoted from "Justaplayer;3483322"

we don't have to sell anything, let's see how many of them will have best gears even with their 23512512521525 diamonds and 26491680968 gold when they won't see any item on ah :).

But if you realize you already see a lot less gear at AH from RT and KT since the main providers (a guild we all know wich one is) stopped farming these instances and moved to Grafu and Sardo.

Simply no one farms those instances like before bc now the farmers have moved to better stops.

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 5:16pm

Quoted from "Senyy;3483481"

Simply no one farms those instances like before bc now the farmers have moved to better stops.

Well yes, there is one certain group of players who advance much more quickly than others. It is just their particular way of playing this game. Since they are mainly gathered in a few guilds helping each other, they advance "in bulk". The rest will follow sooner or later (like myself). It just takes longer.