You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

• "Yrcanos" started this thread

Friday, September 30th 2011, 5:44pm

Accessing Zurhidon Stronghold & Hall of the Demon Lord

How to get access to Zurhidon Stronghold & Hall of the Demon Lord
  1. Kill Sharleedah & loot his Documents. (You do not need to have any quest to kill him, you can do this at any time.
  2. Right-Click the Documents to accept the quest they give (requires level 53).
  3. Right-Click the map that comes out of Sharleedah's Documents to activate the Naga Acropolis teleporters.
  4. Hand in the quest from the Documents at Diloss.
  5. Go to Apat at Dimarka who will give you another quest to hand in at Diloss.
  6. Diloss will now give you the quest "Surprise Zurhidon" which grants you access to the instances.

Saturday, October 1st 2011, 8:31am

Don't think you even need to hand in the quest, just getting and accepting the quest from sharleedah.

Also might be handy to inform players they cannot enter at Sirloth (hodl last boss) the normal way without defeating Gestero in Lair of Demon Dragon first.
=========================================================================
Leader of Thewanderers
ISILTIR AGAINST MONEYGRUBBING

Yrcanos

Saturday, October 1st 2011, 8:53am

True, but I was just thinking about getting access to the two instances. Accessing Sirloth is a whole other matter...

Saturday, October 1st 2011, 9:21am

Hello,

A question, if there's a big group for Sharleedah, does everyone get the documents (like it automatically pops into your backpack) or only one like with harpy queen?

-Xavorn
Stories from Agandar
??? / [thread=412480]Shadow & Flame[/thread] / ???

[img][/img]

Yrcanos

Saturday, October 1st 2011, 9:29am

The documents drop for everyone in the party - even if you've already accepted the quest & completed it already.

It doesn't pop into your backpack automatically, but must be looted from Sharleedah's dead & glimmering corpse.

Saturday, October 1st 2011, 9:39am

Quoted from "Yrcanos;3602539"

True, but I was just thinking about getting access to the two instances. Accessing Sirloth is a whole other matter...

Yeah but acces to hodl is only limited if you dont do LoDD, hence why I said it :P
Leader of Thewanderers
ISILTIR AGAINST MONEYGRUBBING

Saturday, October 1st 2011, 9:40am

Hello,

Alright, thanks for the answer; I just might try it with some people anytime soon... :)

EDIT: xDoFx replied just before me.

-Xavorn
Stories from Agandar

[img][/img]

Yrcanos

Saturday, October 1st 2011, 10:22am

Quoted from "xDoFx;3602575"

Yeah but acces to hodl is only limited if you dont do LoDD, hence why I said it :P

I wouldn't want to make things too easy for y'all and give away all the details. Where would the fun be in that? :D

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 8:27pm

Quoted from "xDoFx;3602515"

Don't think you even need to hand in the quest, just getting and accepting the quest from sharleedah.

Confirmed. To access those instances, steps 1-3 are enough, no quests needed at all.
[LEFT]Guardian guild and recruitment info: http://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=220189[/LEFT]

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 11:41am

With guildies that just did the preQ,s I've often had that they couldn't enter after all. Relogging after using the sharleedah items helps, and then they can enter.

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 12:05pm

How to get access to Zurhidon Stronghold & Hall of the Demon Lord
Why not, follow the quest line?

Shortcuts, shortcuts, shortcuts.. the best way to enjoy a game..
Eroean D/S/M
Eroena P/M/​S
Your comments had less substance to them than an empty box of Rice Krispies.

Yrcanos

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 12:29pm

Sorry if i was a bit rude, and a bit trolling. I know that your tips were suggested for as easier life in game.
But it seems that always everyone is looking for an easier way, loosing the possibility to enjoy the game in all its parts.
The normal way, following the quests line, that lead you to Kill Sharleedah (knowing why and who he is!), and to Gestero Shrine to get the Gestero heart to be able to enter the Hall of the Demon Lord (room, not the instance), should be done.
Damn there are guys in SC that never saw a Naga!!
This makes me a sad and bad boy!

^.^

I apologize then.
Eroean D/S/M
Eroena P/M/​S

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 2:04pm

Hello,

BMEroean, you're right, HotO is, for one, an instance people always try to get fast into.
Over and yet over again my friends ask me in masses "where do I start the pre-quest chain?".

A couple of times I have gone mad at that point and yell'd at their faces that just KEEP doing the quests normally, it WILL come by.

But they don't learn. :p

-Xavorn
Stories from Agandar

[img][/img]

Siobhain

Professional

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 3:27pm

HotO O.o Never heard of it. ;)
Today is hug~a~Dwarf day. :D
Just watch out for the 'crotch meets face' issue. O.o

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 4:02pm

Hello,

Siobhain, did you know that I hate punishments?

To be honest I don't.

-Xavorn
Stories from Agandar

[img][/img]

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 6:12pm

Well, shortcuts are very useful if you are playing an alt character imo - even the best storyline becomes boring after repeating it a few times.
*yawn*...
[img][/img]
...*yawn*

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 10:00am

Quoted from "JasmineMcCoy;3606457"

Well, shortcuts are very useful if you are playing an alt character imo - even the best storyline becomes boring after repeating it a few times.

Hahahah Lazy Lazy Jasmine :) Thanks God you exist. (<-- not a joke, i'm serious)

After repeating 2 times the storyline you don't need to ask for shortcuts, you will know them already ;)
Eroean D/S/M
Eroena P/M/&#8203;S

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 10:41am

Actually getting the quest for Sirloth and Gestero requires you to do SL epic chain... Which requires all bodo quests done.. And bodo quests.. Well guess I dont have to say anything about that xD
Druid ftw.