You are not logged in.

[Irrelevant] Money guide

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 4:20pm

Money guide

This is a guide for low lvls, so if you are lvl 67 don't reply like: this is not working for me!!!!
Ok so here it is:

1. First go to the Forsaken Abbey.
2. You must have a high lvl with you (then you may lvl a bit too), or you must be a sortta "high lvl".
3. Every time you get in there, you can can see some mining places, there you can get ancient fossils.
4. Then sell them at AH for 10k ea!!!

Every round you get like 4-6 fosslis so thats 40-60k every round!!!!

Good luck, and reply if you like it or if you have a question ^^ :D

Koloid

Intermediate

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 6:43pm

"There" being Forsaken Abbey, might be wise to add.
Was Kaleid s/wd/w 71/70/58, Alaia w/m/wd 65/62/50, Prydwyn p/k 62/50.
Permanently gone from ROM xcept for lurking the forums.

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 6:50pm

Sorry!!! XD

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 11:56pm

If all party members mine the ancient fossile at the same time and you can multiclient you can make 2x that money(or however many clients you can run)
Or: you can get 5 friends learn to run the instance farm some blue gearz get some xp, lvl relationships and farm the things together, then repeat when you can do Necropolise of Mirrors
It's only a flaw if you're a member of the public.
If you're part of the establishment it's a feature.

<I'll agree with you and we'll both be wrong>

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 8:10am

Quoted

2. You must have a high lvl with you (then you may lvl a bit too), or you must be a sortta "high lvl".

a. read again what you wrote , get a high level to help you farm FA ? 100% LOL
b. sorta high level go and get dog meat which is 5k each and 10x time faster than FA

Aivars119

Beginner

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 1:15pm

After this fosslis will be 1k
[img][/img]

RIDE HARD YOU CAN REST WHEN YOU DIE.................

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 6:19pm

Quoted from "Graafbollenstein;3689236"

1. First go to the Forsaken Abbey.
3. Every time you get in there, you can can see some mining places, there you can get ancient fossils.
4. Then sell them at AH for 10k ea!!!

It works either with:

- Arcane Chamber of Sathkur
- Barren Caves
- Necropolis of Mirror

The price in AH anyway depends always by how many farmers are farming them and how many instruments we need.
Eroean D/S/M
Eroena P/M/&#8203;S
Your comments had less substance to them than an empty box of Rice Krispies.

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 7:08pm

Hello,

Are you serious here? This isn't a guide, it's merely a tip.

On top of everything, the original poster presents his tip like a joke. Sure it doesn't affect much the reading, but this is far from convincing.
Stories from Agandar
??? / [thread=412480]Shadow & Flame[/thread] / ???

[img][/img]

Friday, November 18th 2011, 12:06pm

Well guys, you all got it wrong: now 1 ancient fossil is worth 100k or so! So what u say about that???
And with hih lvl i mean that you cant be a noob lvl 10, going to FA with every step getting killed.
And last: do you remember i sad that this was not ment for hih lvls?!?!?! I know it dosen't work for them! So pls come on! :?:

Friday, November 18th 2011, 12:10pm

Oh, and guys if you have a better guide, tell me. Lets see if that one works (the guide for a low lvl :P).

Friday, November 18th 2011, 12:18pm

yea , best guide for low level : level up !!!

attbadila

Intermediate

Friday, November 18th 2011, 4:35pm

sell alchemy potion :D
Where does human stupidity end?

Friday, November 18th 2011, 5:09pm

Hello,

*rubs eyes painfully* You know, as much as I would like to protest against the post deletion, I'm too tired right now.

Come again; Even if this guide's value was true, that presentation for a guide is horrible, one of the worst I've ever seen. Guides should be convincing, one must convince the reader, that they know what they're talking about, that the reader gets the image of an expert-in-his-category.

Also, anyone could come here, say that item X is on sale in AH for Y price (say, greater than 100k per unit), and then put those items to AH, priced based on the Y. But that wouldn't change its value, just like there was once a starting dagger in AH on sale for 50 millions; it wasn't any different from other crappy beginner daggers.
Stories from Agandar

[img][/img]

Friday, November 18th 2011, 7:46pm

@xavorn : come on , don't be so "against" , the OP have good intentions , ofc his thread is ... his thread ... but let him be , he means no harm , what you want my mathematical thread with % / hour with % rate of success and % probability ? :)

relax...

and hf

Friday, November 18th 2011, 8:00pm

Hello,

Quoted from "irremediable;3730201"

@xavorn : come on , don't be so "against" , the OP have good intentions , ofc his thread is ... his thread ... but let him be , he means no harm , what you want my mathematical thread with % / hour with % rate of success and % probability ? :)

relax...

and hf

Uh... No, I don't care about %:ual values, they wouldn't perhaps even success anyways.
I'm talking about his presentation: It fails to convince. Here's why.

First, look at his first post. Now, check this out. Then compare it to the money "guide", until you enlighten yourself to why the linked presentation is by far more convincing.
Stories from Agandar

[img][/img]

Friday, November 18th 2011, 11:45pm

Quoted from "Xavorn;3730225"

Hello,

Uh... No, I don't care about %:ual values, they wouldn't perhaps even success anyways.
I'm talking about his presentation: It fails to convince. Here's why.

First, look at his first post. Now, check this out. Then compare it to the money "guide", until you enlighten yourself to why the linked presentation is by far more convincing.

Because it has a mage standing there forcing you to read?
=========================================================================
=========================================================================
Leader of Thewanderers
ISILTIR AGAINST MONEYGRUBBING

Rathesungod

Intermediate

Friday, November 18th 2011, 11:55pm

for low level sell low level cards an ideea
[img][/img]

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 5:01am

Hello,

Quoted from "xDoFx;3730513"

Because it has a mage standing there forcing you to read?

No, and if you're being serious, then there must be something really wrong on you, should you not be able to understand how they really differ.
Stories from Agandar

[img][/img]

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 9:34am

wheres the money guide??
[img][/img]
"Y'can buy gear ,but u cant buy skill"
-Hakkah
- Warden /Scout /Warrior

chanina

Beginner

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 7:18pm

stop trolling sjeez.

okidoki guide idea m8 works pretty ok but even for lvl 50 chars etc this is an nice option to farm still sometimes depending on the ah history and prices it is ok but dont do it every week else it drops in value because it is an easy low lvl farm.
- Char: Bellium Class: m/p Server: Siochain -
- Respec to M/P dropped healing-
-Guild: Vortex -