You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 4:22pm

Score for More!

We invite you to take part in our new bonus programme, Score for More, which is about to start!

With Score for More, you can earn points just by playing the game, and trade them in for rewards like cool in-game items or vouchers for Golden Moments! Participation is easy - you earn scores simply by spending time in Taborea and being active in the game!

Completing daily quests, obtaining titles or levelling up – the more active you are in the game, the more scores you get! You even get a score for each day you log into Runes of Magic.

Our bonus programme is multi-tiered, so each time you achieve a new status, new rewards become available. Those of you with characters at level 50 or higher will automatically get Gold status just by signing up.

In order to take part in this bonus programme, all you have to do is register your existing Runes of Magic account on the score for more website and let the rewarding begin!

The first among you to sign up will receive a special treat – a Paysafecard to the amount of €5 – only while supplies last!

Have fun getting those scores!

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 4:58pm

Nice going. But again I'm surprised that we have to give our account name AND PASSWORD same a with redeem stuff. When it came to hacked accounts you all told us to never give that combination, not even to dearest friends nor family.. Or am I the only one who thinks its strange..?
Whizz <--> Zazu

"Veel beloven en weinig geven, doet gekken en dwazen in vreugde leven..."

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 5:06pm

It's not even a secured site, no https? -.-

(No edit button here)
Whizz <--> Zazu

"Veel beloven en weinig geven, doet gekken en dwazen in vreugde leven..."

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 5:55pm

Needs more translation, half the site is in german (just check the rewards page)

and too bad that the points only start kicking in after you sign up, aka being lvl 70 already is a disadvantage.

other then that, i like it ^^
=========================================================================
=========================================================================
Leader of Thewanderers
ISILTIR AGAINST MONEYGRUBBING

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 6:06pm

signed up ... my profile had someone elses email address in and somehow had defaulted me to Spanish ... never even been to Spain ... anyone know how to use this Paysafecard Voucher?

Sounds like a long haul to get any AS gifts ... but nice to have ... free 15 dia a month sound very good though!

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 8:14pm

hmm worked out the Paysafecard ... can be redeemed for diamonds on the diamond purchase screen ... except that the freebie was 5 euro the min I can buy diamonds with is 10 GB Pounds .... so I cant use it .... seems an odd setup.

Rathesungod

Intermediate

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 8:23pm

Quoted

[COLOR=black !important]It's not even a secured site, no https? -.-[/COLOR]

what reward y can get already 3400 quest done and 241 titles and +1 the website not secure
[img][/img]

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 8:51pm

Other nice thing, to go from gold (starting lvl if you char is high leve at reg) to platinum you need to gain 50 levels. hard to do in a game like ROM which gives like 5 new kevels every 6 monthes.

I'll be platinum in 5 years, cool!!

Cgeers
Thank you fogpost for thenice avatar

Friday, December 9th 2011, 2:11am

hello,
if i registry in score for more, do i have to log into the game from their web site, or i will continue using the launcher as before? (i am interested if the launcher settings will be available after registering in score for more).
thanks

Friday, December 9th 2011, 2:18am

This is really bad... having to use my login/pass in some other website????
My trademark is owning scrubnubs.

Friday, December 9th 2011, 3:23am

As far as I can see...this is a Frogster site :) insecure unfortunately... how dare you guys :p
= R/S 72/70 (dd) - D/Wd 72/70 (healer) - Wd/W 34/35 (toyboy) =

Friday, December 9th 2011, 8:22am

The security issue is funny. We were forced to use 4 password to get around rom and now we have to give the major one away in an unsecured website... Will be funny when that get hacked.
HopeAndJoy Priest/Scout 70/51
TearsOfJoy Scout/Rogue Retired

Friday, December 9th 2011, 8:54am

I just change my password everytime I go check my score I guess. :P
My trademark is owning scrubnubs.

Friday, December 9th 2011, 9:11am

I cant even register..
He dont find any of my chars in Isiltir ;P

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Friday, December 9th 2011, 9:47am

Quoted from "Maqeuxe;3791689"

He dont find any of my chars in Isiltir ;P

I've had the same issue with my account. I filed a support ticket & I suggest you do the same. :)

Friday, December 9th 2011, 11:14am

I registered my main char.. and surprise: didn't receive any point. Anyone else in the same situation? my friends had around 55 action points each.

And.. have I really to create another support account? have we not already enaugh of them?

About the security issue: even the Runes of Magic Forum EU for me is not https.....
Eroean D/S/M
Eroena P/M/&#8203;S
Your comments had less substance to them than an empty box of Rice Krispies.

Friday, December 9th 2011, 11:37am

https works, you just need to manually set it .... tho, not sure if it keeps it, no intention to try ... yet.

Ch1zzm4

Beginner

Friday, December 9th 2011, 12:19pm

I keep getting incorrect data and can't sign in, what's up with that?

Maniakkk

Intermediate

Friday, December 9th 2011, 12:19pm

and about that paysafe card ? how do u know if u will get it or not ? how many are u giving away ??

Friday, December 9th 2011, 1:21pm

So for a lvl 60+ char it seems already impossible to ever reach platina status as it is now. Is this gonna change, or have you fought this over well, and it's only intended to attract new players while the old players all leave the game anyway ?

As it is now, not even gonna bother signing up for it. As for giving points for every time you login, I should be platinum 10 times over with just playing SW :p