You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 1:09pm

4 questions:

1)I have almost 400 titles, and I saw I received close to 50 AP from titles... Since I'm gold status that is equal to 25 titles... There aren't really any other titles for me to go for out there. Just the sw ones, and a couple hard challenge ones. That puts me in big disadvantage. Is there any chance this system will be more fair in the future?

2)If I delete class and pick another and level it up to 50, do i qualify for the platinum status?

3)The only reason i'm interested in this score for more thingie, is because I need the 6man mount, which you can't get even with platinum status. You need Black... So what are the requirements to get the last status? Since platinum needs 50 lvl up points and 120 days, should i assume black needs more than that??

4)Like I said, I need the 6man mount... But seems like I will need more than half a year to get it... At least 4 months minimum to qualify for platinum status (120 daily logins), and if my assumptions are correct (requirements for gold will be higher than platinum) 4+ months for platinum... Is there any chance that this mount will be on item shop in less than that time? If so, plz tell me so I don't bother myself with this score for more thingie :)

I'd like some honest answers by someone who knows (gm?). And i suppose lots of people are seeking answers to the exact same questions

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 1:37pm

Quoted from "Roum10;3794557"

4 questions:

Cross-posting isn't allowed. I have made what reply I can in the other thread.

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 2:18pm

Can Score4More also do an English version of the rewards ? They are in german for me and i can't understand them .

Why i don't have an edit button ? I forgot to say , thank you for this . Everyone should be thankful , everything that is free is great . And this isn't a normal free thing , you don't have to wait or something , you just got to play , which makes it more fun . Thanks !

Yrcanos

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 3:16pm

Quoted from "danielbirk79;3794650"

Can Score4More also do an English version of the rewards ? They are in german for me and i can't understand them.

The site is still fresh and new - the rewards are in German for me too, but they will be translated soon.

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 3:49pm

Nice idea for beginners but us that are lvl 70 may as well forget doing this as we will not get any status change.

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 5:49pm

Quoted from "Yrcanos;3794731"

The site is still fresh and new - the rewards are in German for me too, but they will be translated soon.

If you go to the rewards page and then click on the British flag in the top right of your screen it should give the English rewards, the website doesn't seem to keep the setting though so you have to click the flag for every page you want to see in English.

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 6:10pm

Quoted from "Yrcanos;3794599"

Cross-posting isn't allowed. I have made what reply I can in the other thread.

ok sorry, i just needed an answer (which me and the whole community haven't received yet btw) and I see too much spam in most of the threads so the meaningful posts sometimes get lost and not answered. That's why i spammed it here also

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 6:12pm

lol this game is dying so much they try to encourage you to log in daily? ^^

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 7:26pm

Quoted from "wendyz18;3794785"

Nice idea for beginners but us that are lvl 70 may as well forget doing this as we will not get any status change.

i've done 98% of whole title quest ... Score for More useless for me -.-' ...
[img][/img]

I have a bad English ... but the ideas may be good

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 8:00am

Thanks , it really worked .

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 8:04pm

Hi, I have registed for score for more, then i picked my character and I double checked that it was the correct one before I confirmed and now it says my character is only level 1 and im at beginner status. I sent a message to support about it a coupe of days ago but I still havent gotten a reply as to why im not at gold status. My character is level 67. If I could get some help on this then that would be great.

Yrcanos

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 9:58pm

Unfortunately, we need to give Support time to work through the issues. I have had a similar problem with my own account so I know how you feel...

Monday, December 12th 2011, 2:14pm

i found this error: when i registered one of my alt, in list of of available characters, there were also all previously deleted accounts (about 20 more chacters), that are not available in game (i deleted them)
Aeonlataniel (Co-Leader of guild Templari)
Knight 70: 129k HP, 154k pDef, 40k pAtt

Monday, December 12th 2011, 2:15pm

and one more error: when i registered another alt (char is at 60/60 without 3rd class), in list was only that char but with level 1!! i cant send support ticket, cause i cant reset my support password, i just dont get those password reseting emails.

runoutofnames

Professional

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 1:57pm

Registered.
Got gold so that means I have 55 points after that haven't a clue may have more points now as I have done dailies' and quests and title thingymejigs.But as for checking I will get round to it can't see the point checking everyday if you increase you increase Probably had the competitive edge bashed out of me as I am a tank.

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 3:25pm

hm... maintenance should end at 11:00, now is 15:24 and still going on. but site is working, still with bugs (and one of my alts is still BEGINNER!!!!)

Friday, December 16th 2011, 7:27am

I have registered and my character is displayed as level 1 and beginner status while it should have been gold, wrote to support on monday and still got no answer.

Neuromanc

Intermediate

Friday, December 16th 2011, 10:53am

I leveled up and it doesnt display xD

Yrcanos

Friday, December 16th 2011, 1:33pm

Quoted from "Neuromanc;3815104"

I leveled up and it doesnt display xD

Data is gathered overnight. What your character does today won't be shown until tomorrow.

AnkhNyla

Beginner

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 2:23pm

i leveled up my third class before 2-3days ago and it's not considered :/ how to get 49lvl when your classes are 68lvl/55lvl :/
sry for my bad english