You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HaxnslashROM

Intermediate

• "HaxnslashROM" started this thread

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 12:53pm

Show off your Rogue!! :D

That's right, R/K! :D

I haven't got ToSH gear yet but i have broken my goal off HP/Atk/Crit/Def so i wish to share it with you all :_+) - This is with pet spawned & EA active. If i gain my self the ToSH gear i will be looking towards 15.2k-.5 stamina & 18.5k dexterity value which will be very nice, i also miss 1 ring (Skeletal Ring for the parry so i will be 19% parry <-- uber overpowering for R/K :D)

Defense Values:

Attack Values:

any R/K left to show off there's? or maybe show off your Rogue .. how high of values can you get selfbuffed/buffed?

Buffed Attack Values:

Buffed Defense Values:
Feel free to drop by my Twitter page or Youtube channel and check them out.
https://twitter.com/#!/HaxnslashROM
http://youtube.com/user/HaxnslashROM

gladahunden

Beginner

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 8:01pm

Amazing, Hax!
But I am curious what you will get full buffed using the maid pdef buff and also Lucky Holder title :) Surely using maid buffs would also count in Self buff if you count craft foods and maid potions as part of it!

I wish I could focus some more on my r/k side of the rogue, because it is a fun class combination to play. At the moment though, I am able to tank RT-Gold 1-5 (where my goal is one day to be able to take on a full run :P) - with the measly physical defense of 121k in full buff stage, boss 6 will hit me 100k which is too high. I still use the Atrocity set from DS/ZS and many items are with outdated stats, have some work to do still ^^

However, my main class combination is the r/w and I would post some screenshots of his values but will wait until you approve the idea of using maid patk or maid pdef buff as part of full buff before I make any screenshot :P

HaxnslashROM

Intermediate

• "HaxnslashROM" started this thread

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 8:42pm

Yeah i count maid as full buff too so you can post away no problem.
Feel free to drop by my Twitter page or Youtube channel and check them out.
https://twitter.com/#!/HaxnslashROM
http://youtube.com/user/HaxnslashROM

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 9:24pm

Hax I've been seeing your vids for a long time and I'd like to ask, what's your rotation and stats you use? cuz my r/k is failing on fights

gladahunden

Beginner

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 7:04pm

This is my r/k which is in no way near yours, hax, but r/k is not my main focus, never was, as I much prefer the R/W. And should luck be on my side one of these days with drops, maybe I can push the physical defense and physical attack/damage some higher values. I still use old ds set with lekani, t6 statted in Tomb :( You notice my fail attempt at hiding my identity in-game but I am sure one of peeps from macantacht will recognize me anyway :'(

and for the heck of it, I also made screenshot of how opponents in siege wars meet me sometimes (bottom picture). It is always fun when you somehow succeed with capturing a tower guarded by five opponents. And always you get the same comment from somebody "cheater" :P But I suppose that is the life of a rogue-knight :/

BigJimmy

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 9:34pm

Everyone can make these gears by useing thousands and thousands of Euros.Its not any wonder have gear for real money.

Galenwaithien

Intermediate

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 12:12am

Hax is a f2p player. actually i know many endgame players who are f2p.

frareanselm

Intermediate

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 3:36am

Nice! How % opportunity to deal crits?

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 9:53am

Quoted from "Galenwaithien;3863806"

Hax is a f2p player. actually i know many endgame players who are f2p.

Every good player keeps telling me their f2p just like how the strongest players in wow deny buying gold from chinese sites , but we all know its horse shit. Or perhaps its the massive guilt trip when ppl realise that they spend 10000000 euros on a mere f2p mmo simply to conquer mundane instnaces.
[img][/img]
"Y'can buy gear ,but u cant buy skill"
-Hakkah
- Warden /Scout /Warrior

arangiesjb

Beginner

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 10:28am

Ladies & Gents, why always the f2p or p2p bashing, is it not everyones own prerogative weather he wants to spend money on a game or not?? If I used to play WoW and decided to come back to RoM, and instead of paying my monthly fee for WoW now paying it in RoM, whats wrong with that?? But most importantly it is nobody business weather I pay or don't pay. Good gawd I just can't get over the amount of bitching going on in forums for games, but still the people bitching is playing the game. If you don't like the game or how the game is run then leave!

If HaxnslashROM payed for his gear or not who the hell cares!! If he spend hours mining/grinding for whatever he/she needed, so what! The fact of the matter is that his stat on his toon is nice and who are any of you to tell me or anyone for that matter weather I can or can't buy stuff for my toon?

If I have the money to buy stuff and you don't stop bitching about it, go get a part time job and then you too can buy stuff for your toon if you so choose.

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 10:44am

Quoted from "diabloSAHA;3899659"

Every good player keeps telling me their f2p just like how the strongest players in wow deny buying gold from chinese sites , but we all know its horse shit. Or perhaps its the massive guilt trip when ppl realise that they spend 10000000 euros on a mere f2p mmo simply to conquer mundane instnaces.

Nah that's not true, you can play pretty good without investing real money, if you are already in endgame. I invested ~30&#8364; for dias in this game (+Chapter II Box for ~10&#8364;) and never felt like I would need to invest more.

Maybe your statement is true for a bunch of ppl who don't admit it that they buy dias, but most ppl either admit (well admit is maybe wrong word, since there is nothing bad in buying dias...this is what keeps the game alive) that they buy dias or really don't buy.

Many people invested some money to become endgame, but once you are there, got a good guild, play active and don't waste your money on useless crap, you really don't need to buy dias for rl cash.
Druffbaum Warrior/Warden/Scout and Baumschmuser Druid/Scout

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 11:26am

^^ Well easy for u m8. Uve been here for 2 years and pretty much well established ,since u are in a guild which is the first to clear the newest instances. So u guys pretty much control the interests of the entire server , for example your m8s selling lekhani 2h axe for 180kk (now 100kk). Is it even possible to acquire that amount of gold without dias trade?? i think not. Either way no need to derail hax's thread.
[img][/img]
"Y'can buy gear ,but u cant buy skill"
-Hakkah
- Warden /Scout /Warrior

zaky35

Intermediate

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 2:17am

Quoted from "diabloSAHA;3899956"

^^ Well easy for u m8. Uve been here for 2 years and pretty much well established ,since u are in a guild which is the first to clear the newest instances. So u guys pretty much control the interests of the entire server , for example your m8s selling lekhani 2h axe for 180kk (now 100kk). Is it even possible to acquire that amount of gold without dias trade?? i think not. Either way no need to derail hax's thread.

actually it's very easy..when one dex/patt hero costs 10-15 mil sta/patt same and other stats as well and best part..U can get all best stats from a.) memento farming b.) this event in new zone..with this event especially u can get best endgame stats every 2-3 hours.. + there are crimson stats that sells very good as well and for very nice money..

so if i'm new player and i want SOO badly new best wep i'll keep farming event or mementos..and when i get ~ 10 of those best stats and sell them and i got the money..
[img][/img]

Chap III & IV instances EN-EU Servers first clean
~Retired~

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 6:25am

yes dex/patt or stam/patt hero cost about 10-15 mil but how much memo u need to get one isn't close to its cost. What i found is selling memento stats(buyers choice) will give you more money than trying your luck on random memento stats and dex/patt has really low chance to get compare to other stats on leather.
Same goes for shell stats. You need 2-3 days to get enough shells for one stats and then comes out a crap stats. And people buy crap stats on puris for 1.3mil. If you buy puris on normal days(not everyone has billions of gold to buy everything when it comes on offer) it will cost about 28x39k = 1.1mil and profit is just about 200-300k after 3 days wait.
I will never suggest to buy crimson shell stats if u are planning to sell. Crap crimson stats are only crap while crap glorious stats can be used as clean t5 stats.
Its easy to say get 10 of those stats and u r rich. it will take about at least a week to get one good shell stat and about the same to get one good memo stat if u r lucky. so by the time u r able to buy 2-3 gear new content will come and make all your effort in vain.
And about event: it takes 15-20 seconds from starting to end of event so someone without lots of money to spend on transport runes cant even think of getting a place in ranking.

Now for the f2p part of the game. Later you start a game higher you need to pay in rl effort(money or cash) to bridge the gap between you and end game content and it applies to all games. Best is to make few good friends and find a nice guild when u can join regular runs not necessarily an imba guild. It all depends on you how you want to play the game. Enjoy every bit of it your friends or spend lots of money and farm 24/7 to become end game geared and leave the game coz of boredom.

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 8:46am

Quoted from "arvind2003;3901360"

What i found is selling memento stats(buyers choice) will give you more money than trying your luck on random memento stats and dex/patt has really low chance to get compare to other stats on leather.

i've benn wanting to ask this for a long time now, but how is it the buyer's choice if it is random? i don't get it.
someone please explain this to me :)

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 9:09am

Quoted from "kinizsipalika;3901480"

i've benn wanting to ask this for a long time now, but how is it the buyer's choice if it is random? i don't get it.

There are some usable stats which are fix on some Memento Items, like Sta/M.att and M.att/HP
Druffbaum Warrior/Warden/Scout and Baumschmuser Druid/Scout

uffie6

Trainee

Saturday, February 4th 2012, 12:46am

Quoted from "kinizsipalika;3901480"

quite simple its like gambling you can get a good stat or you get crap
its the buyers (gamblers) choise
if he wants to buy the mems
he can loss with crap , or win the good stuf

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 12:54pm

So here are my unbuffed values without pet, I still got 11 potential IX runes, which i could replace with X ones, and my cape also just +12. Items are t6, t7, weapon is t10 and t7 offhand.
index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=104353
Pogibro has attached the following file:
  • kikiou.jpg (111.31 kB - 321 times downloaded - latest: Jan 12th 2018, 10:12am)
Kikiou Rogue/Scout/Warrior, proud member of Blackhand aka greedy mofos!

zaky35

Intermediate

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 1:05pm

Quoted from "Pogibro;3965755"

So here are my unbuffed values without pet, I still got 11 potential IX runes, which i could replace with X ones, and my cape also just +12. Items are t6, t7, weapon is t10 and t7 offhand.

what is that crap hp there ? pff u disappointed me :(
[img][/img]

Chap III & IV instances EN-EU Servers first clean
~Retired~

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 1:10pm

y..so low:S
Kikiou Rogue/Scout/Warrior, proud member of Blackhand aka greedy mofos!