You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hitmanuw

Trainee

• "hitmanuw" started this thread

Monday, February 27th 2012, 6:28pm

item shope offers

yo frogster staff you really remove the offers from item shop and will be only daily offers ???
some1 from frogy pls tell us something.....
2 weeks ago no offers but dia promo last week was offers but no dias promo only for a few hours... now only daily offers tomorrow maybe daily and some other.... what the hell is happening ?????

PS. This is crap guys at lest tell us NO MORE OFFERS AND PROMO (/close all offers and promo)
Consider this: 92% of the world's population feel that their lives could be better --- what about you? If you could do anything, anything at all, what would you do?

eddie1001

Trainee

Monday, February 27th 2012, 10:26pm

Hitmanuw got it right. +101 so u ppl sitting in berlin or were ever u are, have none of u got b@lls to just let the ppl that play + pay know whats going on. look at my join date, i been with rom a long time , and i always bought dias on the promo weekend ( thats a lot of weekends 25-50 euro).but not 1 friggin word to we get about this new sales pitch ( which is a bleeding JOKE). sack ur sales rep and hire a friggin ape.just let us know what,why and how long ur new sales pitch will last. bet u noticed ppl aint buy dias like they did , hope this reflect in ur paycheck , then we may get an answer.

Monday, February 27th 2012, 11:16pm

Please guys - the items in the cash shop are expensive. The promo's are still expensive when calculating real cost in money for what you get but at least it's less heavy than normal prices.

Please don't tell me this is a strategy to get players buy more for the normal price. If it is..what would we get from it? SW bugs fixed? .. better gameplay? .. less crashes? etc etc
= R/S 72/70 (dd) - D/Wd 72/70 (healer) - Wd/W 34/35 (toyboy) =

hitmanuw

Trainee

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 8:03am

idk who is the new community sale manager but have no clue about marketing ...." Keine ahnung "

PS. BTW where is the community mananger ? or somebody from frogster ? or this is the new tactics... i didnt saw a reply or a new post of the new communitu manager only at announcement when is server maintenance or or patch notes....this is strange ...
Consider this: 92% of the world's population feel that their lives could be better --- what about you? If you could do anything, anything at all, what would you do?

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 9:51am

I LOL'd so much after reading this crap :DFirst you cry cos there are so many promotions for IS must-have items and diamonds every week which forces you to spend your real money on a 'p2w' game, then you cry cos there are less promotions for IS must-have items and diamonds every week which doesn't force you to spend so much money on a 'p2w' game...I think it's better for you to consult your doctor :)

hitmanuw

Trainee

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 10:39am

Quoted from "Fruktoza;3955870"

I LOL'd so much after reading this crap :DFirst you cry cos there are so many promotions for IS must-have items and diamonds every week which forces you to spend your real money on a 'p2w' game, then you cry cos there are less promotions for IS must-have items and diamonds every week which doesn't force you to spend so much money on a 'p2w' game...I think it's better for you to consult your doctor :)

yo, i didnt spent 1 cent on this game ....i have some friends who buy dias and i buy from them via gold if no offers dia/IS then why to hell play this game or upgrate my gear .... when no abl, puri, attribute cleaning, +jewles, etc how u can make your gear ? i play this game from 2009 without spending 1 cent and i can do all instances even tosh ....
if u didnt know how it's work better shut up end of discution ....

PS. netx time pls take care on your language u don't know me and i didnt want to know me ....

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 11:36am

Quoted from "hitmanuw;3956041"

if no offers dia/IS then why to hell play this game
This game is not meant to be played to buy diamonds and IS items. This game is meant to be played to have fun and develop your character.I've checked for you when was last time you could buy puries, attribute cleaners, refining jewels. All of them have been in IS in February. Not so long ago you had to wait few months to have interesting promos in IS (adv bind lifters, cleaning stones not to mention jewels). Patience, my young padawan.

Fifio

Professional

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 11:40am

This is true adv bind lifters are in game nonstop compared to the first years of rom. You almost could say they are there "permanently" but agree on this limited time offers sucks if you arent online exact time you will miss them.

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 7:37pm

-1 frogster for no promotions.

Siobhain

Professional

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 9:05pm

I'm not that bothered by the no item shop promos. The fact that that the cost of dias has effectively doubled apart from extremely short promos means there would be no dias to spend anyway. (100% more for around 40% of the time effectively set that as the normal price.)

Its as if someone nearly came up with a sound marketting plan..... but forgot to stock the shop and cut the dia cost. >.<
Today is hug~a~Dwarf day. :D
Just watch out for the 'crotch meets face' issue. O.o

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 12:04pm

Quoted from "BlindEgo;3955318"

Please don't tell me this is a strategy to get players buy more for the normal price. If it is..what would we get from it?
Best. question. ever.

As much money as people are spending on this game, it should be flawless and stable.