You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 19th 2012, 9:27pm

Lol blessing jewel Ahahaha who needs +30 jewel! Zalmah please come back! The new guys are failing so bad!

EsxCape

Trainee

Occupation: Community Manager and Customer Support Rep for various online games

Monday, March 19th 2012, 10:19pm

Quoted from "slasky;4004359"

Thanks for screwing up rom new CM. Limited very short time offers all over, much worse offers in the item shop, and now this. I do like that it will be bonus TP, but why no XP as well? that is what most people need and would be spending dias on daily quest tickets on. It is after all anniversary, and we havent have had any bonus XP events in a very long time. If you continue treat the community like this with only worse offers every day you will loose a lot of players. Just look on todays offer, NOONE needed lvl 30 plussing jewels, they are just pure crap.

@slasky: In regards to the event... Because the CM is responding to feedback that has been posted on the forums. I must say, prior to the anniversary week(s), a LOT of people were demanding TP events, said that TP would be more welcome than EXP, and that TP would be more valuable to the player base. I see this event as a direct response to that feedback. If the majority of players do not want TP, then they need to say so on the forum because otherwise, the people who are more vocal here (even if they represent a minority) are going to be the ones that get what they want.

@Those who are against social sites: I doubt this event is geared towards people already playing the game. Yes, there is a benefit for current players to join up if they haven't already, but to me, this is more oriented towards bringing in new players. If current players don't join up on the social sites, Frogster still technically has their business...whereas if they get new players = potential new customers and larger player base.

On a side note, we're going to get about +25% TP increase just due to "likes" received today (went from 121,117 "likes" 9 hours ago to 121,193 "likes" now). That's not so bad for the first few hours, hm?

Monday, March 19th 2012, 10:46pm

Quoted from "EsxCape;4004515"

@slasky: In regards to the event... Because the CM is responding to feedback that has been posted on the forums. I must say, prior to the anniversary week(s), a LOT of people were demanding TP events, said that TP would be more welcome than EXP, and that TP would be more valuable to the player base.

Much, much more people were demanding XP events and thought that XP is more useful than TP.

Monday, March 19th 2012, 11:33pm

Why not put up a vote then for XP or TP event, or just do both.
Any i can bet all my gold on that the TP event will only count on mob kills and not on finishing quests, while XP events also counts on that too.... At the today rate i need to do dailies every day for maybe 10 monts to get rest of my classes to lvl 70. with bonus XP i would be inclined to use my daily quest tickets and possible buy more of them, but i will never use those at normal rate XP because they are way too expensive.
70/55/68 Rogue/Scout/Knight
70/56/35 Druid/Scout/Mage

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 3:27am

@EsxCape: that EP vs TP discussion happened before we had the possibility to get to 70/70/70 and use skills of 3 classes...
It's pretty obsolete now because RoM doesn't have enough quests to get 3 classes maxed and filled with enough tp's.

This is the one case, where I would be all for frogwaker's usual event recycling: Switch that + 500% week from 2nd bday on again plox. I don't mind if you call it an accident after, like the accidental 2nd bday gashas :)

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 5:06am

We got 3 classes to level up to 70 and there are not enough quests to level one class beyond lvl50 thats why we need xp event. and this facebook and twitter event this is just crap unless u get tp bonus from quests too (which i highly doubt) no one is going to spent days in farming mobs to level just one skill only by 1 level.

Moreover frogster dont seem to care much about rom anyway. Just look at the anniversary event and promo this year perfect jewels for lvl30 gears, probably we would have used then 2 years ago. Does anyone else feels that all the developers in rw/frogster has either left the company or moved to some other game, and what ever people are left they try to do something but fail hard. 90% of the events are being repeated from last year and without even fixing bugs from last year. They tried to put gasha from 2nd anniv few days ago but failed to change the name and so removed it.

Siobhain

Professional

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 7:11am

Previous discussion was not about XP or TP and the whole forum is a vocal minority. If you want to find out what the "majority of players want" then you wont find it here.

I don't believe this event was a response to player feedback (since it doesn't reflect that feedback). It was a means to give some input/power to social network site users and spread the word. (Note: I neither said this last point was right or wrong.)
Today is hug~a~Dwarf day. :D
Just watch out for the 'crotch meets face' issue. O.o

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 7:28am

Frogster?

Are you counting players who have ALREADY 'liked' your facebook page?
Are you counting players who will 'unlike' your facebook page on Tueday AM, and again 'like' you page on Tuesday PM?
or
Are you just encouraging/training your player base to 'unlike' your facebook page after the current promotion is over, just so they can 'like' your facebook page during the next promotion and be counted then as well?

anden4400

Trainee

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 8:54am

This is a joke first failing Dias promo an now want us to like an follow them pfff!!!! Zalmah com back pls
K/S/W-72/50/30

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 4:37pm

UFUFUFUFUFUFUFUF i want my xp event
Uzbekmaffia W/K/R 82/70/60 Retired
Dòvahkiin W/WD/- 85/85/-
Dzessi D/S/R 85/72/80

420 blaze it yoloswag

EsxCape

Trainee

Occupation: Community Manager and Customer Support Rep for various online games

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 5:23pm

Quoted from "PanzerG;4004782"

@EsxCape: that EP vs TP discussion happened before we had the possibility to get to 70/70/70 and use skills of 3 classes...It's pretty obsolete now because RoM doesn't have enough quests to get 3 classes maxed and filled with enough tp's.This is the one case, where I would be all for frogwaker's usual event recycling: Switch that + 500% week from 2nd bday on again plox. I don't mind if you call it an accident after, like the accidental 2nd bday gashas :)
Not sure what thread you're talking about x.x I was referring to threads that were created within the past week or two. :)

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 5:45pm

Not only it is the anniversary, but there wasn't an XP weekend in ages.

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 11:20am

Whining today, too
[LEFT].[/LEFT]
felixscout has attached the following image:
  • sadcat.jpg

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 2:53pm

So, are we going to get even this event activated at least..
Deguduudeli d/s

Heijoshin

<span style="color:#3399FF ! important;"><b>Community Manager</b></span>

• "Heijoshin" started this thread

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 6:09pm

Guys, thank you very much! You all now gain an extra 333% TP from NOW up until Sunday at 23:59 (CEST)!!!!

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 10:15pm

Quoted from "Heijoshin;4018600"

Guys, thank you very much! You all now gain an extra 333% TP from NOW up until Sunday at 23:59 (CEST)!!!!

Do we need to 'unlike' the Frogster page now, so we can 'like' it next promotion and still be counted?