You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Shojin

<span style="color:#3399FF ! important;"><b>Community Manager</b></span>

• "Shojin" started this thread

Monday, March 19th 2012, 12:06pm

RoMathematics

Do you follow us on Twitter? Do you like us on Facebook? If you don’t yet, why not join those who already do! For each new follower on Twitter, we’ll give you +1% TP during the next weekend. And for every 3 new likes on Facebook, you’ll get another +1% TP. Join the Twitter and Facebook followers and be a part of our great communities there! The maximum TP bonus you can gain from this event is 333%. Give us the best birthday present ever and we’ll thank you with a boatload of TP to give your skills an incredible boost!
Shojin has attached the following images:
  • RoM_2012-03-09_opener_en.jpg
  • filler2_en.jpg

Monday, March 19th 2012, 12:12pm

Why cannot I have 1% TP bonus for every post I have made on this forum? :D

Am I the only priest using Hatred X in my weapon... ?

Monday, March 19th 2012, 12:14pm

Is there going to be any XP event?

Monday, March 19th 2012, 12:16pm

hope that includes quests too and not just for killing monsters.

Monday, March 19th 2012, 12:18pm

Quoted from "felixscout;4001293"

Is there going to be any XP event?

Considering that one doesn't have enough quests for leveling main class to 70 without lots of dailies and many people have to level 2nd and 3rd classes, too, some XP event would be really nice. You always held XP events on occasions like this so I hope we will get some XP bonus this week.

Monday, March 19th 2012, 1:23pm

You get a pet with 20% tp/xp bonus. Thats better than just xp event.

Monday, March 19th 2012, 1:25pm

Quoted from "paranoi;4001653"

It might be better for you, for me it isn't.

hitmanuw

Trainee

Monday, March 19th 2012, 1:28pm

Quoted from "paranoi;4001653"

pet + house furniture bonus + some Xp/Tp potion bonus
Consider this: 92% of the world's population feel that their lives could be better --- what about you? If you could do anything, anything at all, what would you do?

Monday, March 19th 2012, 1:49pm

Quoted from "hitmanuw;4001683"

pet + house furniture bonus + some Xp/Tp potion bonus

Well that you can use all year long. On anniversary, however, it would be nice to have some XP event.

steveread999

Professional

Monday, March 19th 2012, 2:09pm

This sucks.

No, I don't plan on giving away my privacy to fbtwitter for this. So I am penalised once again for not being on either of these sites.

See Figure One.
Going back to Divinity's Reach, 28 August minus 3...

Monday, March 19th 2012, 2:50pm

Neither am I, but as far as I can tell we don't get penalized for not participating. Just let the social-networked crowd do their "liking" and "following" and the more they do that the higher everybody's XP bonus will get.

Monday, March 19th 2012, 3:08pm

This year's anniversary shows how Frogster is losing interest in ROM all they did was renamed last years gasha package( and even failed in doing so few days back). Frogster has already got 2 new games in line, one already in open beta, so probably ROM is of no good to them now.

If they had any small sense of intelligence left they would have given players what they desired instead of this fake following and liking on social sites.

Sylvari

Professional

Monday, March 19th 2012, 3:22pm

You could also say, they are starting to get more focused on the social network sites than that they are keeping them self busy with the game. I mean, I dislike facebook and twitter and such and now they are forcing us to join it only to gain some advantage in the game? kind of lame.
R.I.P. Cisdai

Fifio

Professional

Monday, March 19th 2012, 3:33pm

I wont join for sure and i know many others dont like facebook or twitter.

steveread999

Professional

Monday, March 19th 2012, 3:56pm

Hmm. There might be some confusion. Mod/CM/etc question: Is the bonus awarded to all players, or just to the ones who Like / follow? Or is it some sort of pyramid scheme, where A sees that B liked it, so likes it, and therefore B gets a bonus...?
Going back to Divinity's Reach, 28 August minus 3...

Siobhain

Professional

Monday, March 19th 2012, 4:35pm

Seems pretty clear. :p

An event will be put in place giving %age TP bonus. The size of that bonus will be dependent on the number of new Followers and Likes. 30 Likes and 10 Follows will produce 20% bonus; 3 trillion likes and 0 Follows will produce 333% bonus.

The Event will apply to all.
Today is hug~a~Dwarf day. :D
Just watch out for the 'crotch meets face' issue. O.o

Monday, March 19th 2012, 5:12pm

Quoted from "Siobhain;4002547"

Seems pretty clear. :p

An event will be put in place giving %age TP bonus. The size of that bonus will be dependent on the number of new Followers and Likes. 30 Likes and 10 Follows will produce 20% bonus; 3 trillion likes and 0 Follows will produce 333% bonus.

The Event will apply to all.

And in the end u'll find out its only from killing mobs :D

happy mob farming

Monday, March 19th 2012, 5:14pm

Is this a joke?

Monday, March 19th 2012, 5:14pm

If no XP event will come up, I will unlike FB page for sure.

Monday, March 19th 2012, 9:22pm

Thanks for screwing up rom new CM. Limited very short time offers all over, much worse offers in the item shop, and now this. I do like that it will be bonus TP, but why no XP as well? that is what most people need and would be spending dias on daily quest tickets on. It is after all anniversary, and we havent have had any bonus XP events in a very long time. If you continue treat the community like this with only worse offers every day you will loose a lot of players.
Just look on todays offer, NOONE needed lvl 30 plussing jewels, they are just pure crap.
70/55/68 Rogue/Scout/Knight
70/56/35 Druid/Scout/Mage