You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Zerienga

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 8th 2015, 8:59pm

The butterfly raid is for the daily quests in Inferno Gardens. A raid is formed so that people don't fight over the mobs and everyone nearby the kill gets it marked for their dailies.
90/90 P/K
90/60 WL/P
94/61/60/45/45 CH/WL/R/P/M

Wõlfpack and Chiropterascall on US Reni Mithras

Wednesday, July 8th 2015, 9:36pm

The butterfly raid is for the daily quests in Inferno Gardens. A raid is formed so that people don't fight over the mobs and everyone nearby the kill gets it marked for their dailies.

But those are trivial, the Inferno Hounds are one shots and the Inferno Butterflies two shots. Only point of difficulty is dodging the Copper Gardeners, those aren't dangerous as much as tedious.
Agenor:
D 55 / S 56 / Wd 69
K 57 / M 73 / P 57
Ch 54 / R 51 / Wl 59

Zerienga

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 8th 2015, 10:49pm

It speeds it up, though. Say, I the time it takes you to kill one, 4 other people in the party each killed one. How many more would you need to kill to complete the requirement for the daily? Four more, or no more?
90/90 P/K
90/60 WL/P

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 2:40am

I have several characters stuck at "Kill Deliya", I can not do more than 10-12% of her hit points before she kills Captain Jinner and I get booted back to the entrance.

I believe Runewakers' design for Deliya was that players would party up to defeat her together. The problem is that usually, the people willing to party, have already completed the quest and therefore cannot help you.

My strategy for the quest is to level up to 60+ and then go do it.
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

NoNameFound

Professional

Occupation: Once a gatherer... / Accidentally causing another to spend ress amulets

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 7:49am

I have several characters stuck at "Kill Deliya", I can not do more than 10-12% of her hit points before she kills Captain Jinner and I get booted back to the entrance.

I believe Runewakers' design for Deliya was that players would party up to defeat her together. The problem is that usually, the people willing to party, have already completed the quest and therefore cannot help you.

The problem is, IIRC, once you have done a previous quest, you don't have the rune anymore, at least if you have done it in the standard way. (Also, IIRC, if you somehow entered e.g. with a group and was defeated, entering again would be problematic as you will no longer have the rune.) So soloing is a problem. This is silly.

One of my chars (62,61,60 m/w/p now in case this info is useful) currently has this issue for long, AFAIK. I don't think it will ever solve for this char and ENTER.

P.S.
Could killing the hydra again help? I DO need the rune to enter if trying to solo, it seems. I've completed the "waiting game" in the past and that rune was taken for me as a result of a quest. Since I had to go back to the other side to deliver the quest and get the new Delia line's quest, it was a no go. Could 8 times completion of the "waiting game" be enough? IIRC it wasn't so in the past for me, but maybe I am wrong.

Important edit:
Ah never mind, I see it was changed long ago, I will try again, thank you :) Ignore the above part!

Another P.S.
Yes, one of my chars had this quest completed but it entered with party after a long time period of trying.
Note that, to my surprise, this quest completion opened a ONE WAY teleportation for free (IIRC) from Xaviera - Front Line Camp into WC. I have no idea if it's still so after I completed WC quests too on that char though.

This post has been edited 13 times, last edit by "NoNameFound" (Jul 9th 2015, 8:27am)

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 7:58am

Level 65 DPS still doesn't do enough damage to kill her. What level would a tank or a healer need?
Agenor:
D 55 / S 56 / Wd 69
K 57 / M 73 / P 57
Ch 54 / R 51 / Wl 59

NoNameFound

Professional

Occupation: Once a gatherer... / Accidentally causing another to spend ress amulets

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 8:14am

Ah never mind, I see it was changed long ago, I will try again, thank you :)

<Yes, I think my 1st account is much older than my listed forum registration date for some reason. So this might make me think of/remember some old patches' behavior or having known people who were familiar with that old behavior then. However it doesn't make me a non newbie.>

Update: I did the quest :) Solo, without the rune. (had some peculiarity but things worked out) Thank you very much.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "NoNameFound" (Jul 9th 2015, 10:53am)

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 1:32pm

Hydra is coo and can be done with some one who has the quest, its an open world area.

Deliya is seperate zone which u cna only enter whn u didnt complete quest yet. lvl 60 or 65 baggear can give u enough survivability to survive the encounter thill she dies. The NPC will bring her down in the end, if u do regular damage the quest will complete (if u have to solo it)
U can always ask in zone (more people do btf) if they have alts who still need quest and to team up with, its an MMO which doesnt stand for me me online but for multiplayer. If no one wants/ is online / able to join, and you gotta solo, then do questline starting from dalanis, u get lvl 55 and lvl 60 baggs with gear for free. These will give u enough hp to survive deliya quest, and easy to kill the mobs on the way to her.

offtopic RoM as MMOG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-3e0EkvIEM
typical rom moment :P

Aaralyna

Professional

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 3:12pm

If I remember well you can solo Deliya on like lvl 60.

When you enter the other side theres 2 minibosses you need to kill before you kill Deliya (you don't even have to take Deliya down 100% as it completes before). Nevertheless... what I want to say is that there are a couple of NPC helping you there. They practically do almost all the killing.
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/

NoNameFound

Professional

Friday, July 10th 2015, 10:53am

If I remember well you can solo Deliya on like lvl 60.

When you enter the other side theres 2 minibosses you need to kill before you kill Deliya (you don't even have to take Deliya down 100% as it completes before). Nevertheless... what I want to say is that there are a couple of NPC helping you there. They practically do almost all the killing.

Confirmed on my p/m (multiple items crap stated on... mage stats) Your millege (spelling?) may vary.
Could be joining with a mage(/p?) would be a better idea with my classes, but a 60 priest/mage worked.

Even while being a newbie, I DON'T recommended a melee short range here!

Friday, July 10th 2015, 11:00am

Even while being a newbie, I DON'T recommended a melee short range here!

summon newby pet and ur ommortal :P

Tip before Deliya gets to 30% get out of range, let the minions do the rest and u will be fine :)

Monday, July 20th 2015, 10:37pm

This quest is impossible. I have done it multiple times.

As I no longer have the rune I must wait for someone else to open it. (As an aside if you used the rune to open it why do you not you try to kill her?)

There is a time limit. At first I thought it was the death of Jinners that caused it, but it is strictly time. After, I'd guess, about ten minutes, she says "I am tired of you maggots dirtying my home, go away."

In the time allowed my 65 Mage can get her down to about 75%, my 63 Warden to about 83%.

I can do butterflies, dogs, gargoyles, and spectres in my sleep. I want something more interesting to kill. I've been stuck here well over a month.
Agenor:
D 55 / S 56 / Wd 69
K 57 / M 73 / P 57
Ch 54 / R 51 / Wl 59

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PurpleHaze" (Jul 21st 2015, 12:55am)

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 12:54am

How? I can not get to the next area without going through Gloombright Castle. (And it would be nice to complete the armour set.)
Agenor:
D 55 / S 56 / Wd 69
K 57 / M 73 / P 57
Ch 54 / R 51 / Wl 59

NoNameFound

Professional

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 12:57am

You can get to weeping coast by riding, I may try to reply tomorrow as for how.
Don't forget to take the snoops if you encountered (in Abandoned fortress and from there to weeping coast (Bouldwin's village) for example and also in savage lands and later dimkara too (in Autholia Volcano)). Let alone Dalanis' snoop and after.

The quest is optional. It gives a non HD bound blue set part (last set part out of 7 of the Issac set IIRC - an armor? You can get the set for free later in weeping coast, and later you get better higher level bag set), a title if you finished the rest of the needed quests at least, and a free one way teleportation from Xaviera to a level (starting from about) 52 area Weeping coast, but you may ride there. It's not crucial.

P.S.
there are other relevant areas later (beside weeping coast I mean) such as savage lands, Autholia Volcano (AV) and later from AV, dalanis and up. If you are in guild people can help you in an advice, but it's probably that you will be sent to an area or told to go there IIRC.

I saw your levels, your chars of 62 and 65 should move on questing. Don't worry about the quest in Coo now (easier said than done, I know), it's not really needed. Very carefully head for savagelands and then AV (dimkara) - there you have pretty much near snoop, a dragon who gives a quest. You may quest in AV (and savage lands along with weeping coast (through abandon fortress)) and there is a lot to do in those areas, however you need to eventually do the level ~54 quest and talk to the dragon. This should open a chain which will send you to dalanis.

Nothing is here accurate for I don't remember much, but I hope it gives you a "taste" / a bit of help.

This post has been edited 12 times, last edit by "NoNameFound" (Jul 21st 2015, 1:22am)

Zerienga

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 4:48am

You can get to weeping coast by riding, I may try to reply tomorrow as for how.
Don't forget to take the snoops if you encountered (in Abandoned fortress and from there to weeping coast (Bouldwin's village) for example and also in savage lands and later dimkara too (in Autholia Volcano)). Let alone Dalanis' snoop and after.

The quest is optional. It gives a non HD bound blue set part (last set part out of 7 of the Issac set IIRC - an armor? You can get the set for free later in weeping coast, and later you get better higher level bag set), a title if you finished the rest of the needed quests at least, and a free one way teleportation from Xaviera to a level (starting from about) 52 area Weeping coast, but you may ride there. It's not crucial.

P.S.
there are other relevant areas later (beside weeping coast I mean) such as savage lands, Autholia Volcano (AV) and later from AV, dalanis and up. If you are in guild people can help you in an advice, but it's probably that you will be sent to an area or told to go there IIRC.

I saw your levels, your chars of 62 and 65 should move on questing. Don't worry about the quest in Coo now (easier said than done, I know), it's not really needed. Very carefully head for savagelands and then AV (dimkara) - there you have pretty much near snoop, a dragon who gives a quest. You may quest in AV (and savage lands along with weeping coast (through abandon fortress)) and there is a lot to do in those areas, however you need to eventually do the level ~54 quest and talk to the dragon. This should open a chain which will send you to dalanis.

Nothing is here accurate for I don't remember much, but I hope it gives you a "taste" / a bit of help.

For moving from AV to dalanis using the quest line, there is a Mysterious Torrog right by the snoop in Dimarka. He gives a few quests which port you around and eventually into Thunderhoof Hills. The quest level is 56, and the accept quest level is 54.
90/90 P/K
90/60 WL/P

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 9:45am

How? I can not get to the next area without going through Gloombright Castle. (And it would be nice to complete the armour set.)

There is no zone after Xaviera. CoO and Xav where designed for 3rd class. If you go by Varanas -> Ravenfell -> weeping coast u will encounter a quest which gives u a bagg quest, this quest lets u choose all parts of the 1 set (cloth / leather / chain /plate) armour + weapons + accesories, of same level of the questrewards u collected in xaviera. (little tip, use this bagg for your 2nd/3rd class, since u can get 1 set doing xav, and this one) in thunderhoof u get a free lvl 55 hd full set in bagg quest.
Thunderhoof -> see Zerienga's way (via Autulo Volcano (AV))
If u use same armour wearing classes (mage-priest-druid-warlock-warmage / scout-rogue / Warrior-warden-champion / Knight-warriorknight) then baggs are pretty good for you to gear (offclass), the blue questgear will help alot for you to quest and survive
Xaviera is good for daillys (butterfly etc), the questline is not story realted (only for CoO -Xav), but u can quest several ways
Sacilia steppes -> dragon fang (2 or 3rd class)
Start zone (elf -human -dwarf) -> Varanas -> Aslan -> Ystra -> DDC -> ravenfell -> weeping Coast -> AV
Tony + Morrock: Thunderhoof -> Southern Janost Forrest -> Northern Janost Forrest -> Limo Dessert -> Land Of Malo -> Redhill -> Tergotten
None of the 3 above are blocked by xaviera, xaviera and coo where designed to lvl your class fast to lvl 50-55 ish, its now actually a good way to lvl your extra classes with daillys (since other zones have really bad reward (xp/tp) compared to xaviera.

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 10:05am

Daris, in the Class Hall at Varanas, has a quest for you that completes in Weeping Coast. You can travel to the completion point by following the paths through Silverspring to Ravenfell (be sure to visit Snoop behind the Abandoned Fortress) and beyond into Weeping Coast. The quest completes in the southern part of the map (Snoop is at Boulderwind Village).

Alternatively, if you are level 65, you may choose to proceed through Savage Lands (Snoop is at Green Tower) and into Aotulia Volcano.
You'll find Mysterious Torrog near Snoop at Dimarka Camp and the quest there will send you to Thunderhoof Hills, where a better armor set awaits you. Alternatively, ride on through the paths from Thunderhoof Hills (Snoop at Dalanis) to Southern Janost Forest (Snoop at Kandor) and into Northern Janost Forest (Snoop at Rh'anka Village) where there's a level 60 armor set you could use, leaving the other armor sets for your other classes.

There is a level 65 armor set but that requires following the main questlines through these zones and it starts at Thunderhoof Hills. I'd recommend collecting the level 60 armor, trying to avoid mobs on the way - just keep riding past any that attack you and you should be ok. Then transport back to Dalanis and continue the questline that started in Aotulia Volcano.

NoNameFound

Professional

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 11:37am

There is no zone after Xaviera. CoO and Xav where designed for 3rd class. If you go by Varanas -> Ravenfell -> weeping coast u will encounter a quest which gives u a bagg quest, this quest lets u choose all parts of the 1 set (cloth / leather / chain /plate) armour + weapons + accesories, of same level of the questrewards u collected in xaviera. (little tip, use this bagg for your 2nd/3rd class, since u can get 1 set doing xav, and this one) in thunderhoof u get a free lvl 55 hd full set in bagg quest.
Thunderhoof -> see Zerienga's way (via Autulo Volcano (AV))
If u use same armour wearing classes (mage-priest-druid-warlock-warmage / scout-rogue / Warrior-warden-champion / Knight-warriorknight) then baggs are pretty good for you to gear (offclass), the blue questgear will help alot for you to quest and survive
Xaviera is good for daillys (butterfly etc), the questline is not story realted (only for CoO -Xav), but u can quest several ways
Sacilia steppes -> dragon fang (2 or 3rd class)
Start zone (elf -human -dwarf) -> Varanas -> Aslan -> Ystra -> DDC -> ravenfell -> weeping Coast -> AV
Tony + Morrock: Thunderhoof -> Southern Janost Forrest -> Northern Janost Forrest -> Limo Dessert -> Land Of Malo -> Redhill -> Tergotten
None of the 3 above are blocked by xaviera, xaviera and coo where designed to lvl your class fast to lvl 50-55 ish, its now actually a good way to lvl your extra classes with daillys (since other zones have really bad reward (xp/tp) compared to xaviera.

This post btw helped me much, as strange as it may sound. I want to try to quests my most playable chars (at least) properly (even if they are higher in level and not for xp) and it gave me the info I didn't even know how to ask. A very useful post.

P.S.
I've noticed Yrcanos post above sums all the needed info kinda (along with elaborating/fixing when needed, and adding new info) for the initial poster. Nice.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "NoNameFound" (Jul 21st 2015, 12:04pm)

Aaralyna

Professional

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 2:25pm

If you want to have the lvl 50 set complete you could also do a quest in Weeping Coast (simple talk one) around Mudpond Village which gives you the full Xaviera gear for free (I used it for my second class tho).
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/