You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

• "Inferiority" started this thread

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 4:25pm

Instances with pre-requisite:

• Arcane Chamber of Sathkur (final chamber only)
    Complete Oddleg's chain of quests that lead up to Blaine & Wild Blade - Ardise.

• Mystic Altar
    You get a pop-up message on-screen at level 38 if you are questing in Ystra Highlands.
    If somewhere else, go speak with Shamar at Harf.

• Ruins of the Ice-Dwarf Kingdom
    Jacob has the quest line that leads to killing Ayson.

• Treasure Trove
    Although Kain gives the quest that opens up the instance, pinpointing the exact quest that starts the chain is complicated. I'd suggest just doing the whole zone! (There is a thread on the US forums about getting into TT, but I can't find it now...)
    (EDIT: http://forum.us.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=67922)

• Cyclops Lair
    At level 45, you'll find new quest markers in the west part of Dragonfang Ridge, at Sergarth. Some of them lead you further west - these are not the prerequisites for CL. You need "Finding the Conspirator".

• Heart of the Ocean
    A big long chain that starts in the southern portion of Weeping Coast, possibly from the sample obtained from the pirate cave. Check Yrcanos' Hidden Quest guide for more details on that.

• Zurhidon Stronghold & Hall of the Demon Lord
    Kill Sharleedah, loot his documents, right-click the documents & then right-click everything else that explodes out of it.
    Or, do it the long way: https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=412324
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Friday, July 13th 2012, 10:45am

Quoted from "Inferiority;4056328"

The post on the US forum lays it out pretty well. Just as a small starting-out help: there are basically 3 lines involved.
The first starts at the small camp just to the right of the passage from Silverspring. Start doing the quests there and as soon as one of the NPCs sends you to Calamus Manor, go there and leave the others for Nameless Port be.
Second is the "line" where you have to do a variety of tasks for the four lads around the fire in Abandoned Fortress.
And third opens up after you have finished one (or either? I don't remember which) of the first two, and all revolve around the drunk captain Kain.

• Cyclops Lair
    At level 45, you'll find new quest markers in the west part of Dragonfang Ridge, at Sergarth.

The quest you need specifically is from the commanding officer, Bors Ironwall, who sends you to Pelondido. Pelo will immediately follow up with "Finding the Conspirator".
When you have killed Uguda for the first time and completed the related questline, there is a soldier just to the left of the entrance of Sergarth Outpost (coming from Lyk) that will have a quest for you and this starts a second line to go to CL again and free Godia. Worth another nice amount of XP.

• Heart of the Ocean
    A big long chain that starts in the southern portion of Weeping Coast, possibly from the sample obtained from the pirate cave.

The pirate sample is not involved in the HotO prequests.
Here again are 2 lines that must be completed: one starts with "Auntie in danger" from a little boy in Boulderwind; the second is from the friendly wandering ent halfway between Boulderwind and Throne of Water (forgot his name).
The ent will at some point give you a quest to pick up Romanji leaves, this is not part of the attunement chain.

• Zurhidon Stronghold & Hall of the Demon Lord
    Kill Sharleedah, loot his documents, right-click the documents & then right-click everything else that explodes out of it.

No need to actually go to Diloss and Apat and hand in the quests, indeed.
However there have been reports that Sharleedah fails to drop the documents a lot of the time, recently. And supposedly drops them more reliably if you have the "Hunting" quest.
The chain leading up to Sharleedah starts immediately when you enter AV from Savage Lands (through the Great Barrier - you weren't thinking of taking the northern path that leads into Bloodbad Valley were you??). You will have to do a few quests in the small outpost up the height left of Dead Tree Plains. Hardest is when you have to go collect deadwood hunter meats because they have a bleed that can be nasty if you are about on-level.
After you are sent to Titan's Hill with forementioned meats and another quests for weapons, talk to Apat again and he will send you off to another small camp aside the path to the Steel Bridge. A short chain there until you are blocked, and have to go back to Apat. Keep questing for him until you have to go to the Tower of Rage for manticores. After wrapping that part up you will get quests for Diloss who will eventually send you off into Naga Acropolis where you get "Hunting" from one of his scouts on the frontlines.
This is a fairly brief chain and can be done in less than an hour. There are only two hard parts: the deadwood hunters, and really hard is when you have to get an outfit from a Zurhidon Commander around the Gestero shrine. And ofc. it's insane to try and walk upto Sharleedah after you got "Hunting"; get someone to transport you there.

One attunement chain I don't see here is for Cave of the Water Demon.
This starts out with Minarvis, close to the mailbox in Green Tower. After doing a few quests for her suddenly someone in Wayt Camp will have a new quest available (might be Zizi Wayt himself, I don't remember) and this will send you to Norzen Camp. Followup quest to go check on the dam that blocks waterflow from Lake Heron, and after completing that Minarvis will have a new quest which tells you to go visit Polython again at Throne of Water in Weeping Coast. He will teleport you into CoWD.

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

• "Inferiority" started this thread

Friday, July 13th 2012, 4:07pm

Quoted from "spelertje;4239259"

The pirate sample is not involved in the HotO prequests.

Interesting that you say that - I missed the Pirate Sample quest the first time I took a toon through WC and after completing all other available quests in the zone, I wasn't attuned to HotO.

The Pirate Sample is definitely needed for the Bisang quest though & I have an alt ready to enter Weeping Coast in a few days so I can perhaps track the quest line back to it's source.
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(