You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

den1905

Professional

• "den1905" started this thread

Monday, May 14th 2012, 9:09pm

Where Is The Carpentry Lvl 66 Green Recipe Trainer

Been all over Tergothen Bay searching, been all over this forum searching, no joy in either, I can find White & Blue which have been learnt, I can find the lvl 70 chest recipes, I even found the lvl 70 epic recipes though have since forgotten where.

Can anyone put me out of my misery and tell me where the trainer is for 66 greens before i go postal and buy a eurostar ticket to frogster hq complete with a large case of frozen fish and a super-sized can of eazy-lube, trust me the results will not be pretty.

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Monday, May 14th 2012, 11:18pm

I guess the 66 trainer is in Redhill Mountains, but for the life of me, I cannot find him/her/it.

Fifio

Professional

Monday, May 14th 2012, 11:37pm

There isnt any :) they fucked it up and white chest recipe for blacksmith is still wrong it needs link rune instead of frostrune that is used for this craft.
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed!
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
Blacksmith 100, Cook 100, Carpentry 100, Armorcraft 100 and Tailor 100
Alchemy 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More xD

Merge came but is too late now and a new wheel :thumbdown:

Siobhain

Professional

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 9:49am

Lube-up. Forget the pretty, it'll be fun. (The lvl 70 Codex recipes are outside ToSH.)

There are still lots of recipes with the wrong ingredients but some of those (chests) are important for levelling high cost crafts like b/smith, carp and armour so we don't talk about them. Using Link runes made 75 so much easier XD
Today is hug~a~Dwarf day. :D
Just watch out for the 'crotch meets face' issue. O.o

Fifio

Professional

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 11:32am

Quoted from "Siobhain;4114078"

Using Link runes made 75 so much easier XD

Ahhhhaahah so true so ye we should be thankful since linkrunes are worth nothing compared to other production runes :D
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed!
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
Blacksmith 100, Cook 100, Carpentry 100, Armorcraft 100 and Tailor 100
Alchemy 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More xD

Merge came but is too late now and a new wheel :thumbdown:

Siobhain

Professional

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 11:40am

Yep, and there are some chests that require 2 + 1 or 3+1 mats where the natural order would be 5 + 2/4+2 etc. Chests are good that way but also for the reduced production cost, difference between cost n npc and stackability. But that is well known - guess I'm just filling space here. XD

But +1 on the implication of this thread which is "Add the missing recipes please". :D
Today is hug~a~Dwarf day. :D
Just watch out for the 'crotch meets face' issue. O.o

den1905

Professional

• "den1905" started this thread

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 5:48am

good news boys & grils, level 66 carpentry greens are on trainer in rorazan starter zone, now has anyone got any aontree wood :(