You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 7:40pm

I miss the daily specials and the weekly specials!!

As odd as it may sound but now the daily specials are gone, I realise it is actually one of the things that made look forward to see everyday with the big (possible) surprise in the weekend. Now I feel kinda lost, no specials so what am I looking forward to every single day now besides the usual .. game?
= R/S 72/70 (dd) - D/Wd 72/70 (healer) - Wd/W 34/35 (toyboy) =

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 8:57pm

RoM has always been quite generous with the Daily Offer in comparison with other MMO's.

Other mmo's I play can't hold a candle to RoM in terms of the offers, even after they slow them down to 3 nights per week.

Still, I miss them too...

attbadila

Intermediate

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 9:02pm

Quoted from "Yrcanos;4179412"

RoM has always been quite generous with the Daily Offer in comparison with other MMO's.

Other mmo's I play can't hold a candle to RoM in terms of the offers, even after they slow them down to 3 nights per week.

i can not agree with u .... there is some F2P mmorpg wich one have +150% better offers then RoM... with this new an item offers at "happy hour" and no more dia, daily offers, week end offers will kill this game
Where does human stupidity end?

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 10:24pm

Promos are going downhill fast, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse but yet they manage it somehow; everything was great until 4 or 5 months ago. It was highlight of the day to see what's on Special and now, even I, the forever optimist, am starting to feel glum. I am not sure what the rationale behind the change was, I guess it will be easier to swallow if we were told what was the reason of change. Now it feels like it is change for change sake which is ludicrous and alienating the community.

<sarcasm>Perhaps all good things come to an end. I guess it is stiff upper lip time, we never had it so good ????! </sarcasm>
On Her Magesty's Service

[img][/img]

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 11:08pm

I miss them them too ... i would suggest if they are planning on only 3 days per week sales ... AT LEAST make it whole day ... PLEASE.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 11:55pm

Smoke and mirrors people.
It's all about raking in more proffit. No matter what is said.

anden4400

Trainee

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 6:49am

+1 there blind i miss them to it is just like a routine thing every time I log in to go in an look what's on offer today ... Now nothing. This have done a huge effect on the game 4 sure on the bad side... Bring them back pls ^^
K/S/W-72/50/30

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 2:40pm

Quoted from "pavgarris;4179823"

Smoke and mirrors people.
It's all about raking in more proffit. No matter what is said.

..and a company wanting more profit.. is bad?

Not too sure how they will be getting more profit though.. ah, I know. The new generations of players don't know any better so they prob will be buying more original prices CS items where the old generation p2p'ers (like me) are unhappy about it and will wait forever till their desired products are in special. I'm patient .. :)
= R/S 72/70 (dd) - D/Wd 72/70 (healer) - Wd/W 34/35 (toyboy) =

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 1:55pm

Quoted from "attbadila;4179427"

Quoted from "Yrcanos;4179412"

i can not agree with u .... there is some F2P mmorpg wich one have +150% better offers then RoM... with this new an item offers at "happy hour" and no more dia, daily offers, week end offers will kill this game

This.

I stay here because I like the game, but I don't like the company & their ethics. If I had one RoM wish it would be that a decent company brought out RoM from Frogster & sorted it out (with no char wipe ofc).