You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

RedWhite

Professional

• "RedWhite" started this thread

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 2:03pm

Effective Cough Medicine etc etc

https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthrea…t=433741&page=2

The thread above is closed but just wanted to say that still it isnt fixed with CH5 :(

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 2:29pm

As I understand it, the Effective Cough Medicine will become available after you have completed the first of Amden Andrew's quests. When he starts offering a daily quest, you might have to complete it once to make Effective Cough Medicine available.

Best thing to try is to visit Tergothen Bay before you do any dailies and see what's available. Do all quests at least once - dailies and event quests. I don't know if this will work, but it's a known fact right from chapter 1, and indeed open/closed beta, that some quests will simply never become available until you do others first.

RedWhite

Professional

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 2:39pm

Nobody and i repeat nobody gives me any quests, I said everything in that thread i linked. Ive topped the ranking in quests completed on my server so ive definitely not missed anything.

Aaralyna

Professional

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 3:02pm

@ Redwhite: I picked up this quest (which is event) and didnt get a bottle either. The clue is that Amden gives 1 daily that you need to do upfront. For titles, you need in fact 2 dailies and a few event quests (some only appear when you did some pre-event quests). Like the ragemane event quests. I.o.w. do your dailies in tergothen from Amden and then see ;)

And to open up some, make sure you did the normal quests needed to open those;)
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/

Friday, June 15th 2012, 5:38pm

Did all quests but Amden is not giving any Q. (and yes i did dailys there)

RedWhite

Professional

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 5:03pm

Same with me, Amden Andrew doesnt give anything

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 6:08pm

I know this adds nothing that might help, but a snippet of information could lead to something else:

On my most recent TB-questing alt, Amden Andrew didn't offer me any quests until I accepted Harvesting Corn from Wheaton Pabok.
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 6:57pm

I've done this with 3 chars and not had a problem on any. If there is a bug here it may be related to doing quests in an order different to the "expected" order that would trigger Effective Cough Medicine.

Circinus

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 12th 2012, 11:54am

This issue has been solved with 5.0.1