You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Inferiority

Knight of Taborea

• "Inferiority" started this thread

Friday, July 20th 2012, 6:58pm

Joblid the Giant Flower: 9 Possible Spawn Points - are there more?

It may seem daft, but since he is one of the most asked about world bosses, I thought I'd give everyone a run-down on where I've seen him spawn.

If anyone has any info on any other spawn points for the overgrown weed, please fill us in with some details below.

PS:
Whilst I have only ever seen him once or twice at these locations, the large hill beside the Distillery (3) does seem to be a popular spawn point for him - I've killed him many times on that hill
Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!
Warrior/Rogue (and millions of alts) on Aurora & Agenor // Mage/Priest on Erebos
http://romhiddenquests.ml // RoM Client & Patches Manual Download
Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Friday, July 20th 2012, 8:57pm

I was told to kill only the Bloodthirsty Demonvines to spawn him. There are two types.

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Friday, July 20th 2012, 9:40pm

Yes, I believe the kill-count of the Bloodthirsty Demon Vines counts toward the spawn, but I tend to kill the regular ones as well since it seems either version of the vines can spawn after one is killed.

MaherDD

Intermediate

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 8:38pm

Ah, you reminded me on times when everyone was chasing Vahto's set ( I still use it ) and when Silverfall was full of people and Pkers . Those was the best times of the game, up to Chapter IV. Everyone was doing/using full game content, and on every step in game world there was bunch of people doing something. Now game lost it's joy in many ways :( .
For example , now people get power leveled to 50/50 or get fast exp in Xaviera so they even do not know where the Silverfall and NoM dung are. Then they get max lvl with daily quest tickets, buy gear with diamonds, do few dungeons, get bored, and quit game...

You brought so many good memories to me...I wish this game can rollback somehow :(

ontopic : Yes Joblid can spawn on different places, but the kill-count of the Bloodthirsty Demon Vines counts toward the spawn.
Usud : Warlock 90 / Champion 60, Maher : Mage 85/ Priest 60, Sonique : Priest 85 / Mage 60