You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 9:26pm

ZZInfobar v2 - Comments, Ideas, Discussion

Hello RoM community,

I am Noguai from the german RoM forums. A few days ago I published the new version of ZZInfoBar and I thought It's a good idea to a place in the EN forums where users can tell me their opinions.

Please post only helpful comments. "I've found a bug" without any further information doesn't help me improving ZZInfoBar at all.

I know that ZZInfoBar isn't very famous so that many of you probably think: What the heck is this?
ZZInfoBar is an addon that displays a bar on your screen which is able to display text based nearly every infomation accessible in the game. ZZInfoBar uses a plugin system that dynamically creates the buttons that are needed and deletes them if they get deactivated by the player. This also provides a very clean way of showing only the information you want to see. ZZInfoBar is Chapter V ready, very stable, looks nice, supports skins, is customizable and has some little fancy animations.

Here's the curse link with some further information and screenshots: http://www.curse.com/addons/rom/zzinfobar

That's it from my side. I hope you've got interested and I'll see some comments in this thread

Noguai

P.S I'm interested how well the integrated .os-fix "MorphClock" works for you

Friday, July 27th 2012, 8:52am

Nice job there, I have switched to using ZZInfobar v2 from XBar III.

Just some thoughts & findings below:

1) How to activate or deactivate a button?

2) Maybe its better if you spread out the buttons upon first use as currently they are all stacked together in top left. This might scare first time user away as it appear intimidating or bugged.

3) Any chance to incorporate SimpleDamageLog into your addon? The addon that I got from Curse & the version inside XBar III (as bonus) is quite different but I can't get the latter version to work without using XBar III.

4) My timezone is GMT +8 & the clock in ZZInfobar in always one hour ahead (i.e. should be 3pm but clock show 4pm). Any option to allow user to adjust the time difference & save it to settings will be great.
Tyria or Telara

Friday, July 27th 2012, 2:51pm

1. Right click on that gear button on the left side of the bar. The plugins menu will open. Let's say you want to deactivate the session button: Click on ZZTimeNDate and deactivate the option "Duration of current session". You can do that with every button in your bar.

2. Yes, I've heard that several times now. I'm experimenting with different ways: Currently I am thinking about placing one below the other in the center of the screen so that new users get some kind of list.

3. I won't include that addon, as it won't match the principle I follow with ZZInfoBar. But maybe I can try to fix that addon and publish a "fan update"

4. That is included in MorphClock: Use the slash command '/morphclock x' which will adjust the time by x minutes. Negative values are possible as well.

Friday, July 27th 2012, 4:14pm

Thanks a lot
Tyria or Telara

TeddythaBear

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 7th 2012, 1:03pm

Reeally nice addon, I like it!
But here comes a dumb question, how to disable XP bar and old interface ? >.<
I am honest and say what I think, if you don't like it its your problem.
Akimbe slacking k/p/w 80/76/6x

Tuesday, August 7th 2012, 8:22pm

Quoted from "TeddythaBear;4286458"

Reeally nice addon, I like it!
But here comes a dumb question, how to disable XP bar and old interface ? >.<

Nice to hear that you like ZZInfobar. You can do that with ZZCleanUI, which is available on Curse.com