You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

strand

Trainee

• "strand" started this thread

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:04am

Insomnia is back!

INSOMNIA

Guild Level: 12
Guild Leader: strand

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=118930

About us:

We are international, english speaking and friendly guild, focused on end-game content.
Inside our guild you will find a whole diversity of people. Quite a lot of our members have been playing since the game came in, who have quite a vast experience on their shoulders over the content that has been dropped upon us until now. We do believe it's the members that make a guild what it is, and as such we value everyone we have and always have and always will reward players who treat the guild like a family, who put their dedication and effort into helping us accomplish our goals, who don't give up, who have good social skills. We have and will always try to make our members as happy as it's in our reach and do what we can to make sure they are having the most fun they can have in this social game. We value the social part above anything else.

Our Game Plan:

What we are really looking for is people who want to have fun and enjoy the game. We want to have a focus on doing runs together but we also want to just sit back and relax and have fun. We want to be able to help people and adventure together.

Both casual, laid back and hardcore gamers are welcome.

Current Recruitment Status:

Currently we are looking for skilled and endgame geared Damage-Dealers that are interested in the current Endgame content. For further information message strand or Deadlyblades ingame.

Trial Status:

All the new members will have a Trial status, the duration is depending on the activity. After that period, if you and us fit well together you will get rid of this status and become a member.

Members:

Tanks

Fifio
strand
Atiyaaldrin

Warriors

strand
Atiyaaldrin

Rogues

Deadlyblades
Jlysiid
troubles
Jilybanna
Imogene
Lorinne
Heléne
Kyokou

Scouts

Waxxx
Embraced
Biada

Mages

Djydane
Kaliloi
Catarsis
Dreamsky

Healers

Catarsis
Palfry
Kaliloi
Firebeast
Hellsflamegth

About Sharing:

Sharing is highly encouraged between guild members (most of us have benefited from it and it's always nice to see the guild prospering). However, we don't force anyone to do it. There is a basic rule: You share only if you want. We don't want anybody to feel pressured (or to feel that they have to lie & hide drops) or to do something against their will.

Don't expect the guild to do everything for you but what you can do for the guild, if you help people, people will help you in return, if you need something that is not too far off our reach we will help... If not you will have to work your ass off to earn it just like we do.

Thats it for now - thank you for reading and as mentioned, if you have any questions feel free to pm me (strand) or Deadlyblades ingame.

P.S.: I made a new thread, since the old one was closed and running on Miyoharus forum account, and as you might know, he retired quite a while ago.
strand has attached the following file:
  • insomniau.jpg (168.25 kB - 49 times downloaded - latest: Nov 29th 2016, 4:14pm)

strand

Trainee

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:04am

(reserved)

strand

Trainee

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:19am

1st Boss Kulech Bone Nest

After we got some new content released that actually has a challenge, i started to "reactivate" the guild and the old members as well as the new recruits showed a nice spirit which will lead us to our old strengths.

So on September 28th we started our adventures in the Kulech Bone Nest and killed the 1st boss with only 11 people as that was all we had available :D

P.S.: Unfortunately i had to resize the screenshot to 800x600 max, so its hard to see the players names, which is why i name them here now: Fifio, Banith, troubles, Äster, Kurios, Catarsis, strand, Waxxx, Djydane, Healarrows, Palfry

P.P.S: special thanks to troubles and Palfry for always keeping the funny mood up on TeamSpeak
  • 1st boss kn.jpg (179.19 kB - 105 times downloaded - latest: Jan 4th 2017, 12:27am)

strand

Trainee

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:27am

2nd Boss Kulech Bone Nest

Tonight after several tries and wipes, we managed to get the 2nd boss in the Kulech Bone Nest down as well.
It was a really nice fight, tho we had phases where we were "focused like a duck", but at the end we gave 120% and killed this big Maggot.

Since i had to resize the screenshot here as well, i will list the names from this kill as well:
Fifio, Jilybanna, Deadlyblades, Heléne, Waxxx, Catarsis, Imogene, strand, troubles, Embraced, Palfry and Hellsflamegth.
But since we had to swap some people during our pulls, i wanna thank the ones that took part in those as well: Djydane, Jlysiid, Atiyaaldrin and Äster.

P.S.: And again thanks to troubles and Palfry for the fun on TeamSpeak
  • 2nd boss kn.jpg (138.58 kB - 102 times downloaded - latest: Nov 29th 2016, 4:13pm)

Monday, October 15th 2012, 8:22am

Nice to see guild aint dead and make progress in new inis ;]]] gl on other bosses too ;p Ps: shame that hovoom aint there cuz there was nobody to insult from midgets :D shame shame ;D
Yenorin S/R/W

Proud Member of INSOMNIA guild

Monday, October 15th 2012, 12:09pm

gz for killing 2nd :)

Hovoom

Beginner

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:38pm

i see sucky is spamming forum again xD go play ur scout , there is only 2 scouts in inso o.0 they need nab scout

big gz for server first kill(?) on 2nd boss , i see some bobo came back like jly & imo :D
!

strand

Trainee

Monday, October 15th 2012, 3:45pm

Quoted from "Hovoom;4388272"

i see sucky is spamming forum again xD go play ur scout , there is only 2 scouts in inso o.0 they need nab scout

big gz for server first kill(?) on 2nd boss , i see some bobo came back like jly & imo :D

Yea it was the server first on the 2nd boss, and its actually Kurios playing rogue again :D

tr0uble666

Trainee

Monday, October 15th 2012, 5:06pm

we miss you hovoom, no one dies quite like you :( ! Can't you move back to russia just for us ;-)

Monday, October 15th 2012, 5:50pm

GJ on killing second :D
and +1 to troubles suggestion
It's only a flaw if you're a member of the public.
If you're part of the establishment it's a feature.

<I'll agree with you and we'll both be wrong>

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 9:59am

Grz guys, nice team play.
Beauty or Beast

onetrickst3r

Intermediate

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 11:01am

Gratz guys, good job!
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

jeton95

Trainee

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 12:14pm

Gz guys :) gl on next ones :)
[img][/img]
Trollkarlen 75/70 P/K (Retired/quited) 148k def / 148k hp unbuffed
Atm on break/vacation 15/06-13 to who knows

den1905

Professional

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 1:09pm

Wonderful, now would you please concentrate on the important stuff, a lot of us still need dead world bosses for 60 elite skills

TY :)
Seems the only thing in this game safe from nerfs is Warmages :dash:

Halitosis - 81/82/64/51 M/P/S/Pet Siochain server

All Crafts/Gathers Legendary, what a waste of time that was

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 10:28pm

*looks at OP* , *sees no warden* . Meh FAIL guild :P
[img][/img]
"Y'can buy gear ,but u cant buy skill"
-Hakkah
- Warden /Scout /Warrior

strand

Trainee

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 6:17am

Quoted from "diabloSAHA;4392877"

*looks at OP* , *sees no warden* . Meh FAIL guild :P

As a matter of fact, Atiyaaldrin is tanking as Wd/W :D

neonsun

Intermediate

Sunday, July 7th 2013, 8:02pm

crazy question !

simple question really .... is the old guild still alive, haven't played in ages, just wondering if there is any point trying to come back to the game ?
Dionisus -->70/70 W/Wd and LOVIN' IT
Igotwoood --> C/Wl/R (in process)

Efreetus M/s and Efriit D/r ->retired

Fifio

Professional

Sunday, July 7th 2013, 8:40pm

Ofc we are alive :) just log and you would see
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed!
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
Blacksmith 100, Cook 100, Carpentry 100, Armorcraft 100 and Tailor 100
Alchemy 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More xD

Merge came but is too late now and a new wheel :thumbdown:

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 5:32pm

Can I join? =)
Phantasma : Priest/Knight RETIRED
Peace,Love and REGGAE!
Love is the FOUNDATION,not SURROGATION