You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 12:47pm

Leaving game and reciving offers for my gear Muminroguee

Its time for me to leave game as all my ex mercenary friends did before me. Even that i still enjoy game very

much i cant say i enjoy playing on Siochain. While mercenary was existing we were always trying to play fair,

no cheats, no ninja's, no scammers, boters ... in guild. Our honor and clear name was something we were

always most proud of. Today is sad day for Siochain as we allowed all scam to be on top. Leaders in end

game guilds recruiting scammers, hackers, cheaters, ninja's ... or are like that themself and nothing matter

as long as player know to heal, dps ... I know many soo nice people turning back to their friends just to have

few more runs and get some bone from such people and tolerating their behavior in guilds they are just to

get something from them or even worst turning their head away or putting it into earth soo that they could

say its not my bussines or i dont know what you are talking about. But truth is tomorrow when we all stop

playing this game and change to other mybe same people will have to change their character name as people

in other games will recognize them by guild name they been playing in : " Oh that is XXXX from game i know

and he was in scammer guild ".

There are still very nice people on Siochain but they lost fight from people with low moral. Every day more

and more nice people leaving game and crap can get on top. And as i can see this wont change in near

future as those nice people are to devided or busy with their stupid fights or their small aims to resist people

that have no shame on our server.

Those are reasons why i am leaving this game as i dont want to turn around after i see some1 scammed, i

dont want cheaters to masterloot server raid, i dont want to play with players that are ruining other people

fun. You all see that every day but you just turn your head other way and say its not your bussines. Its

same like in real life i know from country that i am living in and what we have to put up with every day. In

game you dont have !

Soo this is my gear :

[video=youtube_share;pURcRWuXLAw]http://youtu.be/pURcRWuXLAw [/video]

Send me offers on game mailbox or on mail removed@don'tpostemailaddresses.com
Beauty or Beast

Hovoom

Beginner

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 1:54pm

Do you realised that only first line of your "essay" is about leaving game? :D 99% is all about ranting QQ . Even you leaving game soon still qq in forum , bad mumin bad mumin

Anyway, BYE-BYE!
!

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 4:52pm

Hi mumin,

biggest joke ever.

„always trying to play fair“

Want to remind u some things:

Most of mercenary members have been banned for 7 days for ninjaing vn and insulting other guild on world chat.
You bugged Annelia in GC later claiming server 1st.
Even last week I saw you in front of kbn bugging your pet.

Can list many more but I think the point is clear.

For years you have been charging ridiculous prices even for ld gear, harassing and insulting people in world chat and in team speak, even making some of your guild quit and leave the game.

“Its time for me to leave game as all my ex mercenary friends did before me.”

Most of them didn’t leave the game they are just not your friends anymore. They left mercenary because you treated them like your slaves.
Why do you think most merc players in the past left to inso or other guilds?

Atm u are flaming one guild in world chat because u have a personal Vendetta with 2 of their co leaders because they left your guild not wanting to be your slaves anymore and farming gold and gear for you. They also have been sick of your behavior against other guild members as everybody on server knows.
Therefore you rage like mad and accuse a whole guild of being scammers etc. and telling lies about many nice and respected persons on the server.

“There are still very nice people on Siochain but they lost fight from people with low moral.”

You must know it since you are prototype regarding moral.

“I know many soo nice people turning back to their friends”

No, they just turned their back to you. All your guild members left to other guilds, just that simple
None of the high end gamers want to play with you anymore and none of the high end guilds will allow you to join because you insulted them to often and you intrigue against them and try to play them off against each other.

“i dont want to play with players that are ruining other people fun”

I do many runs with gamers from all 3 end game guilds and many other guilds and we have much fun in runs and in team speak. Only person that ruined other players fun was you. Since you left the atmosphere is very relaxed, joking and even having fun when dying, without someone insulting people for not being perfect.

I don t care if you go or not. No one on Siochain cares about you anymore because we all know you by now.
You already promised us that too often.
I m afraid you will stay and just go on with your flamewar and childish behavior.

Anyway, bye bye

And +1 Hovoom

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 5:50pm

Nice popcorn thread :) love it cant wait for the next episode.

If you are leaving do what I did when I stopped playing (I didnt leave so much as just stop playing) just give stuff away to friends or random people ... taking offers for it just dosent make sense if you're leaving.

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 7:29pm

I dont want to start flame wars on forum in game that i already left. I am glad that i can say that soo many players wsped me to say all best and saying they think same about situation on server.
Btw i already know that some players are going to do their best to keep going where i stoped and all people that enjoy this game on Siochain should help them in uniting server and kick crap out of it.
Soo kids enjoy now while you can as soon only place safe for you to talk will be from alts as you did when speaking with me :).
About selling my gear, why not ? I already said on w chat any1 decent and with honor that can say he/she is deserving my gold or gear as for help offered to me or my gm8s and guild i would give all free. I am sad to say that all such people already left game :(.
Soo i will just keep all for myself till mybe better days or till some1 on this server apear that deserve to be helped for trying to make server playable place again.
Beauty or Beast

TeddythaBear

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 9:53pm

Good luck and have fun in next games you will conquer!

PS: I said I deserve your gear most because of all those arguements we have had :P
I am honest and say what I think, if you don't like it its your problem.
Akimbe slacking k/p/w 80/76/6x

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 12:11am

Teddy you are 1 of most unused potentials on siochain. In few runs i been latly with you and watching your streaming i realy enjoyed game. Hope to see you on better place.
Beauty or Beast

TofzeWolf

Professional

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 2:33pm

Well, let alone all the flame and rant and so on...

I dont see the point of saying one leaves the game and in the same time calling people to make offers for stuff. If leaving the game, offers for gold or diamonds just dont fit I guess??? Why not just give stuff to friends still here if you still have some ?

I thought account selling/trading (I may have misundertood, but it sure looks like it...) was forbidden by the game's User Agreement ?
Dying by the souls I have forsaken...
No one's going to catch my fall from grace

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 3:05pm

Quoted from "TofzeWolf;4403566"

I dont see the point of saying one leaves the game and in the same time calling people to make offers for stuff. If leaving the game, offers for gold or diamonds just dont fit I guess??? Why not just give stuff to friends still here if you still have some ?

I thought account selling/trading (I may have misundertood, but it sure looks like it...) was forbidden by the game's User Agreement ?

i think mumin just wanted to put his nick there so everyone knew who was selling stuff despite it being his forum name :)

also good luck in future mumin
Cenre - 82/77/70 r/s/m
Alissya - 82/70/70 m/wd/w
yolo

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 3:28pm

Quoted from "TofzeWolf;4403566"

For those that know to read i explained why i am selling my gear. Its soo pathetic of some players that hate soo much other people that they try to heart them even when they are leaving game. Just pass my thread losers.
Beauty or Beast

TofzeWolf

Professional

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 3:51pm

Hey, calm down kiddo. Didn't know you were so paranoid...

For those "that know to read" (sic) : my point was just about warning players that would think of acquiring that stuff for real money, as many players who leave try to sell their account, and potential buyers ofter don't even know what they risk then.

You know, saying everywhere how you are a poor good guy that people don't understand etc won't make you one just because you said it.

I just find it funny when players make all of a buzz when they want to leave, annoncing it everywhere etc, just in hope that people react "oh no please dont leave" etc... If you leave, you leave and that's all.

And for the records I don't remember being rude or calling you pathetic or loser. Don"t victimize yourself just to get others the "bad guy" role.

Well, it's so easy when behind a computer, to forget about respect. But hey, if only half the thing Sio' players say is true, it's everything but a surprise.
Dying by the souls I have forsaken...
No one's going to catch my fall from grace

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 4:17pm

Trololololololo ......... Znas li ti sta se danas desilo ? Popu Simi ukrali bicikl !!! I sta sad covek da radi !?
Beauty or Beast

den1905

Professional

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 4:20pm

When i left WoW i sold everything i owned, deleted all my secondarys which meant several lvl 80+ all with at least one maxed craft and gave the gold i made plus any mats left over to people i thought deserved it in two guilds i had spent time in, you can't sell gear in that game as no abls but i had enough resources to raise about 135k (probably equal to around 500kk in rom given comparative prices) over a two week ah sellfest before my monthly sub expired.

If you want to go then go but cut all the bollocks, your attitude towards Aki is proof positive there are still people in this game you like and/or respect so give away your possessions and GTFO, if you aint prepared to do that then STFU with all the dramatics!

Don't let the door hit yer arse as you leave :)

One other point to the little green men reading this, why is his email addy still showing in first post, are you encouraging the sale of items out of game for real cash or do different rules apply if rom can't make a profit?
Seems the only thing in this game safe from nerfs is Warmages :dash:

Halitosis - 81/82/64/51 M/P/S/Pet Siochain server

All Crafts/Gathers Legendary, what a waste of time that was

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 4:25pm

Quoted from "den1905;4403713"

One other point to the little green men reading this, why is his email addy still showing in first post, are you encouraging the sale of items out of game for real cash or do different rules apply if rom can't make a profit?

Sorry, Mumin - den1905 is correct & I have to remove your email address. I never actually noticed it hiding away below the YT vid.

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 4:26pm

As i said pathetic trolls. Before i leave i have 1 more aim to do : post screenshot of 10kkk gold i will have on all my accounts and then erase :). Happy now ? :) Now plz get lost !!!
Beauty or Beast

zaky35

Intermediate

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 4:27pm

Quoted from "Muminroguee;4403707"

Trololololololo ......... Znas li ti sta se danas desilo ? Popu Simi ukrali bicikl !!! I sta sad covek da radi !?

Sad nista jebiga ukrali su mu bicikl ;) Znaci i ti prestajes, ha nista da te pozdravim i zazelim ti svu srecu u buducnosti.
[img][/img]

Chap III & IV instances EN-EU Servers first clean
~Retired~

den1905

Professional

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 4:33pm

Quoted from "Muminroguee;4403725"

As i said pathetic trolls. Before i leave i have 1 more aim to do : post screenshot of 10kkk gold i will have on all my accounts and then erase :). Happy now ? :) Now plz get lost !!!

That is about your level mumin, a no mark player with a no mark attitude whose only contribution was to screw up the economy through insatiable greed.

You really, really, i mean really won't be missed.

ps TY Yrcanos, at least the little creep can't directly profit anymore.
Seems the only thing in this game safe from nerfs is Warmages :dash:

Halitosis - 81/82/64/51 M/P/S/Pet Siochain server

All Crafts/Gathers Legendary, what a waste of time that was

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 4:37pm

these Muminroguee must be someone important since he made ppl to create accounts to write a post
but anyway have a nice time out there mumin im sure you`ll have and asure you that world is more relaxed than siochain even in its worst scenarios
@TheQuake person i`ll take a brief time to answer your call :b
yeah some persons were 7day banned from siochain for making open world pvp inside of VN area
not particularly mercenary but there were 2+ sides
it was 3th event in a row and i be sure that both sides had its fun and chase who to loot first and stay alive from aoe`s
it was GM`s who pressed panic button
We killed Annelia in a "proper" way claiming server 1st uncheated kill,while other rival guild did server 1st pulling annelia out of room planned for fight to take place
since neither used /godmode scripts they are both proper kills if im asked
its developers who are codding same error chapters before or say fault in game design,lately it was fixed so all? bosses loose aggro at designed range.
Yes mercenary did use bugging pet technique
but i`d rather trade it for working and non dying pet wich uses its skills than have pet hiden and gain stats only
Actualy its the way pets should work and it was suggested few times so pets can be simply hided as a result of poor fps in game.
As for members left guild for inso lege dom or any other endgame guild
rofl even big companies like Apple,Google,Microsoft or such trade their experts searching for new competition
its a get over it thing
ppl will come ppl will go once said one great GM from these game.

Other points in your post are too much personal to muminroguee`s persona you should fix those thing on PM or it looks like you just rage shouting here,show off with hate and notting more,
since you must be someone close enough to him but still using alt for dunno what reason.
Yantra W/R 62/62 - off
Frenchy S/Wd/R 70/57+/62 - off

Retired
03-2012

zaky35

Intermediate

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 4:40pm

G SPOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon guys why so serious? :)
[img][/img]

Chap III & IV instances EN-EU Servers first clean
~Retired~

Fifio

Professional

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 4:48pm

oooh boooobie my favourite dps volim te puno <3
Fifio K/W/M/P/S/R

1843 Cards, 690 Titles and 6917 Quest completed!
(All possible Moas done and please open Dwarfzone quests for us humans)
Blacksmith 100, Cook 100, Carpentry 100, Armorcraft 100 and Tailor 100
Alchemy 100 and Gatherings maxed 100
Gimme More xD

Merge came but is too late now and a new wheel :thumbdown: