You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Aaralyna

Professional

• "Aaralyna" started this thread

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 2:21am

Crimsonmaddness Guild Recruiting

Are you new in the game or experienced and you are looking for a nice guild to join?

We are currently looking for new friendly, mature, active players to join our team. We accept all levels, classes, and all experiences. No alts or mercs. Gear is not a requirement as we can help with that.

What we can offer:

We are an international family type guild with friendly and helpfull members. We like to challenge the content without powerleveling or taking mercs. Our guild consists of experienced members and newcomers. We are a guild with guild level 10. We have a guild castle with a library, stable, buff towers etc.

Are you interested? Or you want more information? Don't hesitate to whisper Aneiyaa or any other member of our guild in game.

With Regards, Aneiyaa

http://crimsonmaddness.webs.com/
Aneíyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) - Infierno (Ionsai)
Aneiyaa (D/W/Wd/S/M/R) and more alts (Siochain) :P
Proud Guild Leader of Crimsonmaddness (Sio) and Infierno (Ion)
Proud Queen of Infierno (Sio)

My site with guides:
http://anepedia.proboards.com/

runoutofnames

Professional

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 11:27am

MMM.
Tempting but at the moment I have several alts that are guildless Ane,but as that goes against your policy it will remain guildless.
And at the moment I think I will keep them away from guilds as at that is hard work.(meaning I just wander and go into my zone grins).

But good luck if it is a tadge like the early Euphoria days it will do well,wish you the best Ane.

Aaralyna

Professional

Monday, September 9th 2013, 3:59pm

Crimsonmaddness Guild Recruiting Again!!!

Are you new in the game or experienced and you are looking for a nice guild to join?

We are currently looking for new friendly, mature, active players to join our team. We accept all levels, classes, and all experiences. No alts or mercs. Gear is not a requirement as we can help with that.

At the moment we are in particular looking for DPS, but if you are a tank or healer you are welcome to join as well :D

What we can offer:

We are an international family type guild with friendly and helpfull members. We like to challenge the content without powerleveling or taking mercs. Our guild consists of experienced members and newcomers. We are a guild with guild level 12. We have a guild castle with a library, stable, buff towers, drillground (lvl 3), SW buildings etc.

Are you interested? Or you want more information? Don't hesitate to whisper Aneiyaa or any other member of our guild in game.

With Regards, Aneiyaa

Guild Website

My site with guides:

TeddythaBear

Intermediate

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 1:03pm

Ane, I want beth hm gear on my druid, Y U no supply me with those!?!?
I am honest and say what I think, if you don't like it its your problem.
Akimbe slacking k/p/w 80/76/6x

Aaralyna

Professional

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 5:23pm

Wow finally my reply button appears again...

Aki, I still need you to get me my 2 parts GOGOGO ;)

My site with guides: