You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 6:57am

Recipe - Dark Dragon's Wing

I have Been looking for this recipe for ages!

I have been told it drops by the mobs Treasure Hunter's Corpse and Treasure Hunter's Remains in Revivers' Corridor. Not only did i farm these two mobs and Revivers' Corridor but the entire Ystra Labyrinth and the bosses! Not one recipe droped let alone this one.

Then I thought it might drop at the Mystic alter. But nothing there either.

I farmed these two places with my +16 wings, Turn of luck power dust and Potion of luck. Total of +145% drop rate.

I also cannot farm Felainor because i am not the correct level.

I know this topic has also been discussed before, but i would like to reopen it because it seems something has changed, i am doing something wrong or the information doesn't apply to level 75.

Anyone else have this issue? Does this recipe drop somewhere I am not aware of? Does this recipe even exist?!
Any information would be appreciated or if you are on Isilitr server and have this i will pay all the gold!

Thanks in advance, Fairylord.
RIP

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 8:18am

Quoted from "Fairylord;4569131"

I also cannot farm Felainor because i am not the correct level.

I don't think Felainor is even ingame.

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 12:36pm

Not know anything about attaining this specific recipe I can only share experience in farming other crafting recipes. Having like you used large amount of luck buffs, I can only say being in Honor party with a toon of level below the mobs you're farming has a huge impact on which rarity drops from the drop table rather than only the quantity. Also I've almost always found the database to be correct on which mobs drop what, even tho I've spent hours farming certain recipes :)

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 4:40pm

kk ty jonblah, will try this method later on today :)
RIP