You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 12:39pm

Champion help

hi guys im new to the game and im going to make a champion but im not sure what secondary class to choose i read on the forum that some means that ch/rouge is the best but some says ch/warrior

i want to be a good Tank but also do a bit of dmg but mainly tanking
and i have no idea what skills to upgrade so do you guys have a good tank guide ? "and can i reset my skills later is i put them wrong"

thanks very much i hope you can help me

Yrcanos

The Dungeon Keeper and Game Administrator EN

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 2:54pm

Quoted from "Whistler;4625999"

"and can i reset my skills later is i put them wrong"

I cannot advise which skills to level up, but I will offer what skill-based advice I can:

Do not be in a huge rush to spend all your TP every time you level up. Only upgrade skills you are using.

At level 30, I think, you will have a TP reset stone drop out of your goodie bag. I'd suggest you keep this for later - much later.

After level 50, the amount of TP you need to upgrade skills will increase drastically. Any 'mistakes' you make before level 50 are easily corrected after 50 due to the massive amounts of TP you will accumulate but 'mistakes' made after level 50 are much harder to fix and this is where the TP reset stone will come in useful.

Additional TP reset stones can be purchased from the Item Shop but with a little care, you can manage your TP without ever having to use one.

My own Champion is level 16 and although I enjoy playing the character, I don't play it often due to almost always acquiring as much TP as possible for my main character and the Warrior and Knight classes.

EN Champion Forum - US Champion Forum - US C/R Guide

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 4:01pm

I have personal experiences with ch/r, ch/p and ch/w and at the end I decided for ch/r cos it suits me the most. Also from all 3 mentioned it is imho the easiest combo to play (but still pretty hard). Aslo as far as I know, nobody is playing ch/p or ch/w at end game yet, just a ch/m can be found, but that is for pvp purposes.
Since it looks like Yrcanos missed my tank guide for low budget, I am linking it below. It is based on the US guide with some changes according to my own play style and a description how to gear up for latest instances and not spend milions is added.

https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=508733
:shit:

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 4:30pm

I would go ch/r/m Champion mage have OP elites. Can tank where ch/r will die.
Only with Ch/r y have spam skill that makes him more playable and 50 lvl elite for 15s aoe.

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 4:54pm

Thanks very much all 3 of you i havent looked at the guide so much yet but its seems good for getting startet :)